Windows 10: Browser trying to access camera every time I go on certain websites

Discus and support Browser trying to access camera every time I go on certain websites in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Is it normal for access to my camera to be requested every time that I try to go certain websites ? I tried it on different browsers and it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Paou myi, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Paou myi Win User

Browser trying to access camera every time I go on certain websites

Hi,

Is it normal for access to my camera to be requested every time that I try to go certain websites ? I tried it on different browsers and it is the same result. I tried different websites as well. I went for different banking websites and after I type the website for the bank , access to my camera would be requested . When it is not that , it is ask for it for device census. I do not understand why it does that , so that's why I am asking.

Thanks !!!

:)

Paou myi, Feb 11, 2019

2. Can't access certain websites in Win10

Hi Alan,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your efforts and time.

• As I understand you are unable to access certain websites, what websites are you not able to access?
    • Have you logged in with a Microsoft account or a local account?
    I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Network troubleshooter. Either search for it in the Search or run it by following the link below.
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/cant-connect-to-network#1TC=windows-8

• Try a different network adapter/connection type if possible.
    • Check for Windows Updates.
    • Check for drivers for the network adapter.
    • Open a CMD window as Administrator:
      • dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth
      • sfc /scannow
      • netsh winsock reset
    Also try to restart the DNS service.

• Press Windows Logo Key+X. Click on Run.
    • Type services.msc. Click on Ok.
    • Then find DNS client. Right-click on it to Stop it and Restart it.
    If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Feb 11, 2019
  3. CANNOT ACCESS CERTAIN WEBSITES

Hi,

To help you better with your issue in accessing certain websites, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Are you getting any error messages when accessing those websites?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • Are you able to access those websites outside your network?

Let us know so we can further help.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Feb 11, 2019
  4. Browser trying to access camera every time I go on certain websites

Cant Access Certain Websites

Guys please help when I try to access audiomicro.com and igg-games.com with google chrome an error saying forbidden 403 nginx pops out I tried a lot of things clearing my cookies and caches, trying another browser, deleting the contents of my temp files, flushing my dns but nothing works some say it could be a virus so i scaned with my avast which comes out clean, I did with Norton Power Eraser as well same thing. I even renewed my host file just to make sure if that was the problem but still didnt work please help I don't know what to do. Whats weird is I can access the websites on my phone fine but not in my laptop.

Browser trying to access camera every time I go on certain websites [​IMG]

dacoolmike, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

Browser trying to access camera every time I go on certain websites

1. Browser trying to access camera every time I go on certain websites - Similar Threads - Browser trying access

2. unable to access certain websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to access certain websites: I am unable to access certain websites on my pc, it just comes up with a screen saying 'this site can't be reached', I've checked the connection and the proxy and the firewall but when it comes to trying to run windows network diagnostics, it says 'An error has occurred while...
  3. unable to access certain websites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to access certain websites: I am unable to access certain websites on my pc, it just comes up with a screen saying 'this site can't be reached', I've checked the connection and the proxy and the firewall but when it comes to trying to run windows network diagnostics, it says 'An error has occurred while...
  4. Unable to access certain websites???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access certain websites???: Recently bought a new desktop and after I hooking everything up, I found that I couldn't visit websites like roblox.I think it's a DNS problem, but the tips I found after doing a search didn't seem to help. The only temp fix was plugging the ethernet cord into a different...
  5. Unable to access certain websites???

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to access certain websites???: Recently bought a new desktop and after I hooking everything up, I found that I couldn't visit websites like roblox.I think it's a DNS problem, but the tips I found after doing a search didn't seem to help. The only temp fix was plugging the ethernet cord into a different...
  6. Cant access certain websites on all browsers

Cant access certain websites on all browsers: Hello,After a windows update last week I cannot access certain sites most of the time. Seldom I have access.I am dealing with it since 10 days now. can't find a working solution.Website : https://www.2dehands.be/ and https://www.lastdodo.nl/IE gives me this error : Can’t...
  7. I Cant Access Certain Websites

I Cant Access Certain Websites: I can't access certain websites, even though I removed myself from my family group. I'm still managed by a family group even though I'm not apart of one. I'm18 and still have restrictions. Please help...
  8. Can't go to certain Websites

Can't go to certain Websites: Hello When I go to certain websites, it says that the page is not responding, but when I go to the website on my phone it works. One of the websites is GameStop, and even that, I can't access the website on my computer, but I can on my phone. Most of the websites I go to...
  9. Cant Access Certain Websites

in Browsers and Email
    Cant Access Certain Websites: Guys please help when I try to access audiomicro.com and igg-games.com with google chrome an error saying forbidden 403 nginx pops out I tried a lot of things clearing my cookies and caches, trying another browser, deleting the contents of my temp files, flushing my dns but...
  10. Cannot access certain websites

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot access certain websites: Hello All, I am not able to access certain websites like ebay. I am getting this error This site can't be reached 'ERR_CONTENT_DECODING_FAILED' or I get this error 'ERR_INVALID_CHUNKED_ENCODING'. I have tried changed the DNS settings. However, it then works sometimes...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. browser keeps trying to access camera

2. camera opens when accessing banking website