Windows 10: Browser unable to save, WhatsApp not functioning properly, Paint not working....!!!???

Discus and support Browser unable to save, WhatsApp not functioning properly, Paint not working....!!!??? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have problems in Save, Save As, Copy + Paste, Using whatsApp ( an;t Attache anything, Files, Videos to share or forward.?) Please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MalekSharif, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Browser unable to save, WhatsApp not functioning properly, Paint not working....!!!???

Hi, I have problems in Save, Save As, Copy + Paste, Using whatsApp ( an;t Attache anything, Files, Videos to share or forward.?) Please help

:)

MalekSharif, Mar 21, 2019

2. Cannot edit images when saved in Fresh paint

Hi Kamila,

As per the information, I understand that when you save an image drawn in Fresh Paint, you are unable to edit the image once saved.

If the above is true, I suggest that you follow the steps below to save the image in a manner that will allow you to edit it.

• To save your painting right click on fresh paint and click on
      Save as
      . You will get an option to select the location.
    • Select the location and save the painting.
    • When you reopen fresh paint you will be on the painting you used before closing fresh paint. If you do not get the painting, you may click on image and go to the location and select the image to edit.

For added information on Fresh Paint refer to the FAQ below

Fresh Paint FAQ....

Note: Also applies to 10

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Mar 21, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Mar 21, 2019
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Browser unable to save, WhatsApp not functioning properly, Paint not working....!!!???

Paint 3D and save as video option

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You may try the steps listed below and check if it works:

Run App troubleshooter

Reset Paint 3D app:

• Open ‘Settings’ and click on ‘Update and Security’.
    • Click on ‘Apps’ and choose ‘Apps and features’.
    • Locate the ‘Paint 3D’ app and click on it.
    • Select ‘Advanced options’ and choose ‘Reset’.
    • Wait for the reset to complete.
    • Close settings, launch ‘Paint 3D’ and try saving now.

Hope it helps,

Junaid_A, Mar 21, 2019
Thema:

Browser unable to save, WhatsApp not functioning properly, Paint not working....!!!???

1. Browser unable to save, WhatsApp not functioning properly, Paint not working....!!!??? - Similar Threads - Browser unable save

2. newest version of PAINT not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    newest version of PAINT not working properly: The newest version of PAINT 11.2309.28.0 was installed on my last update. I am running:Edition Windows 11 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎10/‎6/‎2022 OS build 22621.2506 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22677.1000.0 The PAINT program works fine EXCEPT when I...
  3. Function keys not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Function keys not working properly: My function keys aren't doing anything else but what they're supposed to do, which, I know sounds like the opposite of a problem, but it really isn't. I play a lot of computer games and all of them have uses for the fn keys. One, in particular, uses F2 to open settings. When...
  4. Function keys not working properly

Function keys not working properly: My function keys aren't doing anything else but what they're supposed to do, which, I know sounds like the opposite of a problem, but it really isn't. I play a lot of computer games and all of them have uses for the fn keys. One, in particular, uses F2 to open settings. When...
  5. Camera is not functioning or working properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Camera is not functioning or working properly: Hi, i Have a lenovo laptop windows 10, its touch screen and all. but i can't get the camera working and i tried searching how to fix this problem. I've tried the following steps and instructions people have given on the internet on how to fix your webcam/camera and i've tried...
  6. Sleep Function is not working properly

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Sleep Function is not working properly: I recently upgraded my windows 8.1 to windows 10 version20H2. I am facing a problem RELATED to sleep function. Problem ---- my laptop gets stuck on password state after it sleep. I am unable to login again unless I shutdown the System and start again. Similarly it gets...
  7. whatsapp not working properly

whatsapp not working properly: i have an whatsapp desktop installed.previously when i should to close the app and click on it ,it would open. but now suddenly when i close the app ,it does not open again , i need to restart the laptop and then it opens. this issue have been started now only, i have...
  8. UNABLE TO SAVE FILE IN PAINT

UNABLE TO SAVE FILE IN PAINT: Suddenly, I am unable to save a file in Paint. I get a message that says "Paint cannot save this file. Save was interrupted, so your file has not been saved". Anyone know why this is happening?...
  9. The Saving file area not properly functioning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The Saving file area not properly functioning: While saving any file, the saving area is not showing properly. The names of the folders are not showing and the field to put the name is not showing properly and the field is sqieezed to a narrow line. It happened all at a sudden automatically....
  10. Function keys not working properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Function keys not working properly: I've noticed a while ago that some of my function keys are not working properly: 1- fn + f7: used to turn off my screen but not it does nothing 2- fn + f9: used to disable touchpad but now it doesn't work I think the error might have occurred after a windows update,...