Windows 10: Browser Unmaximizes when I fullscreen on a video on youtube, or any other site.

Discus and support Browser Unmaximizes when I fullscreen on a video on youtube, or any other site. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This is weird, and I have no fix for this, but for some reason whenever I fullscreen on Opera GX and it happens on any other browsers too, my question... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ShayIsNear, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Browser Unmaximizes when I fullscreen on a video on youtube, or any other site.

This is weird, and I have no fix for this, but for some reason whenever I fullscreen on Opera GX and it happens on any other browsers too, my question is, is there a way to fix this?

:)

ShayIsNear, Apr 17, 2020

2. Youtube fullscreen shows taskbar (Chrome)

That doesn't work either. Its not just Youtube that does this on. I play World of Warcraft and many other fullscreen games, and the toolbar is showing up over all of them. Its a huge pain!*Confused

VelvetDragonz, Apr 17, 2020
  3. weirdotom Win User
    Windows 10 Taskbar appear in fullscreen video

not sure what I could suggest you that wouldnt already been suggested in this thread, maybe different browsers?. The fullscreen problem I had I could just alt+tab twice (to another window and back) after going fullscreen on (youtube vlc..) and the bar wasnt
    there anymore.. I was just tired of doing that everytime

weirdotom, Apr 17, 2020
  4. Kc121328 Win User

Browser Unmaximizes when I fullscreen on a video on youtube, or any other site.

Youtube fullscreen shows taskbar (Chrome)

Browser Unmaximizes when I fullscreen on a video on youtube, or any other site. [​IMG]

Browser Unmaximizes when I fullscreen on a video on youtube, or any other site. [​IMG]
    I fixed this problem just now by going to setting then typing in the search bar Taskbar settings and then look for use peek to preview and just uncheck it and done and if it happens again then just repeat this again.

Kc121328, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

Browser Unmaximizes when I fullscreen on a video on youtube, or any other site.

1. Browser Unmaximizes when I fullscreen on a video on youtube, or any other site. - Similar Threads - Browser Unmaximizes fullscreen

2. youtube videos donot play on any browser?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    youtube videos donot play on any browser?: youtube videos donot play on any browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-videos-donot-play-on-any-browser/94aa777e-4e13-491b-84df-54725e285ec7
  3. youtube videos donot play on any browser?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    youtube videos donot play on any browser?: youtube videos donot play on any browser https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-videos-donot-play-on-any-browser/94aa777e-4e13-491b-84df-54725e285ec7
  4. 100% cpu when viewing youtube videos or livestreams on ANY browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    100% cpu when viewing youtube videos or livestreams on ANY browser: PLEASE help mehp pavilion20-b303laamd e1-1500 apu with radeontm hd graphics 1.48 ghz4gb ramsystem 64 bits proccesor x64About a month ago, 03/04/2023, i did a windows upgrade of my old hp 20-b303la all in one pc wich had windows 8.1 to windows 10, but thats where my problems...
  5. Blue Screen when trying to visit YouTube and other video sites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen when trying to visit YouTube and other video sites: Hello. This started happening after the Cumulative updates for Windows 10 February 2022 was installed. I noticed that many other programs were updated too after the restart. The most prominent updates I saw were Firefox, Opera, and Avast. This error happens only when trying...
  6. Blue Screen when trying to visit YouTube and other video sites

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen when trying to visit YouTube and other video sites: Hello. This started happening after the Cumulative updates for Windows 10 February 2022 was installed. I noticed that many other programs were updated too after the restart. The most prominent updates I saw were Firefox, Opera, and Avast. This error happens only when trying...
  7. Blue Screen when trying to visit YouTube and other video sites

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. "Youtube is now fullscreen" notification in a browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Youtube is now fullscreen" notification in a browser: why does w10 tell me that i just clicked the full screen button? I know i clicked it, I did it voluntarily. I'm not sure the purpose of taking away the top 1/3 of the screen for 12 seconds, requiring irritated users to restart the video in case something was missed....
  9. Unable to watch videos in Youtube and from other sites.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to watch videos in Youtube and from other sites.: Hi, Unable to watch videos in Youtube and from other sites. The videos pause and buffer. I hit play and the video plays for a little while and stops. Despite the video buffering to the end of the clip it stays on pause. When I hit play it plays for a few seconds then...
  10. YouTube and other sites videos do not open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    YouTube and other sites videos do not open: Videos do not start. The large white circle just spins around. Using Google Chrome. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youtube-and-other-sites-videos-do-not-open/fa7e78bd-e6dc-4dc2-b3ca-b1bfc30f403d