Windows 10: browser user names

Discus and support browser user names in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; In Chrome, when signing into different websites...how do I get chrome to remember more than 1 user login name? 64855 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Plankton, Sep 24, 2016.

1. Plankton Win User

browser user names

In Chrome, when signing into different websites...how do I get chrome to remember more than 1 user login name?

:)

Plankton, Sep 24, 2016

2. Where does Windows 10 store the pre-login images?

Use the file browser and go to C:\ then Users C:\Users then you name C:\Useres\your name

then on the address line at the top type appdata

RobertDeMott, Sep 24, 2016
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    wifi modem password change

Hi Simp142,

Do you mean the password on your house WiFi?

If so, your router will have a sticker on the back or bottom

On that sticker should be 3 things:

An IP Address (e.g. 165.100.100.101)

A Default Password

A Default User Name

Open a Web Browser on your PC

Enter the IP Address in the address bar of the browser and hit Enter

Enter the default User Name and Password

Then go into settings and change the User Name and/or Password

DaveM121, Sep 24, 2016
  4. Boboson Win User

browser user names

Is this possible to remember? I am much interested to know the way.

Boboson, Sep 24, 2016
  5. Plankton Win User
    I'm not looking for a plug-in or an add-on. I was wondering if Chrome did this natively.

Plankton, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

browser user names

1. browser user names - Similar Threads - browser user names

2. Users folder name does name match user name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Users folder name does name match user name: I'm on Windows 11 and did a fresh install, logged in with my Microsoft account but all my user info is locked.The C:\Users profile name is a portion of the email address associated with my Microsoft account and not my actual name.The netplwiz options are locked and shows my...
  3. Users folder name does name match user name

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Users folder name does name match user name: I'm on Windows 11 and did a fresh install, logged in with my Microsoft account but all my user info is locked.The C:\Users profile name is a portion of the email address associated with my Microsoft account and not my actual name.The netplwiz options are locked and shows my...
  4. User name

in Windows 10 Customization
    User name: I need to remove MS account user name that the system says is deleted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-name/2e452774-5aea-4b16-99d8-b22eb50b7d7f
  5. User Name

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    User Name: Got a new computer and after logging in, the welcome screen shows the word 'User'. How can I change User to my name? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-name/d07a8b6b-db3a-4c5b-9abc-1de1931b0d57
  6. User name

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    User name: I have just re-built my laptop due to the fact I could not run some programs on the new insider build. After the re-build I now have 2004.20180.100, and all is running ok. The issue I have is my user name is Dennis Gowen, however I open lets say Good sync, and search for...
  7. User Name

User Name: Opps. I misspelled my wife name. How do I edit the 'User Name' to correct. Wife is not too happy. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-name/6e7c61c9-fb13-426d-a7fb-62ca1a5c8ec1
  8. User name

User name: My new Windows 10 computer asked me to login using my Microsoft account which I already had for my xbox, and now it's using the first part of my email address before the @ sign as my user name i.e. for the folder that contains my documents, pictures etc.. I'd like to change...
  9. Change user name and user folder name

Change user name and user folder name: My Lenovo/Windows setup has chosen a stupid user name for me, shortened from the first letters of my MS account ID. How do I safely change my user name on my PC, and more importantly, my c:\users\user folder name whilst maintaining my Windows account name for logging in etc?...
  10. user browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    user browser: c://user*browser* https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-browser/f503b34c-0c98-4a52-90a5-129290c5a0c2"