Windows 10: Browser window issue

Discus and support Browser window issue in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; how can i stop the chrome browser window from going from a full screen to 25% of the screen every time you log off and then back on?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by TomKlabunde, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Browser window issue

how can i stop the chrome browser window from going from a full screen to 25% of the screen every time you log off and then back on?

:)

TomKlabunde, Dec 10, 2019

2. BF4 Browser Utility

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.1

Change Log v1.1
    • New Features
      • New Switch to BF3/BF4 button.
      • New hyper-link to the Home thread in the About window.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - If Bf4 was open before the browser and the "Auto Refresh" was enabled the Battlelog page would not load properly.
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Dec 10, 2019
  3. BF4 Browser Utility

Browser window issue LogoBrowser.png

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

This Browser will reduce the amount of memory a regular browser uses to View the Battlelog. This browser works for BF3 and BF4. Enjoy! *Toast :toast:

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Spoiler: Screen Shots
    Browser window issue Main.jpg

Browser window issue Refresh.jpg

Browser window issue about.jpg

Spoiler: Previous Change Logs Change Log v1.1
    • New Features
      • New Switch to BF3/BF4 button.
      • New hyper-link to the Home thread in the About window.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - If Bf4 was open before the browser and the "Auto Refresh" was enabled the Battlelog page would not load properly.
    Spoiler: Bug alert No bugs in this release yet!
    Spoiler: BF4 Browser Utility Disclaimer Disclaimer
    • The "BF4 Browser Utility" is provided as is without any guarantees or warranty.
    • The author is under no obligation to provide support, service, corrections, or upgrades to the "BF4 Browser Utility".
    • The posted file is in no way associated with "techpowerup!". Please direct any issues or questions in this thread.
    • By executing or Downloading the "BF4 Browser Utility" you agree to these terms.
    Spoiler: Requirements Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 - Download
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Dec 10, 2019
  4. Browser window issue

BF4 Browser Utility

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

Browser window issue

1. Browser window issue - Similar Threads - Browser window issue

2. Issue with Browser in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Browser in Windows 11: Hello everyone,I am experiencing a peculiar issue with my laptop. Whenever I shut down my laptop, I am being logged out of some websites but not all. I tried using Brave, Chrome and Edge.For Example:I am logged out of websites such as Amazon, Outlook, eBay, and Reddit and I...
  3. Issue with Browser in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with Browser in Windows 11: Hello everyone,I am experiencing a peculiar issue with my laptop. Whenever I shut down my laptop, I am being logged out of some websites but not all. I tried using Brave, Chrome and Edge.For Example:I am logged out of websites such as Amazon, Outlook, eBay, and Reddit and I...
  4. Browser Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browser Issues: My Google Chrome has been corrupted on my laptop, so I tried downloading about three other browsers but when I try to use them nothing happens. Please help, thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/browser-issues/79098a50-da30-4baf-b088-b8ad8cd85d97
  5. Browser Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Browser Issues: My Google Chrome has been corrupted on my laptop, so I tried downloading about three other browsers but when I try to use them nothing happens. Please help, thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/browser-issues/79098a50-da30-4baf-b088-b8ad8cd85d97
  6. Browser issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Browser issue: My browser says "managed by your organization" but this is wrong as it's my own laptop. I don't even work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/browser-issue/f61577b5-ea54-42d2-904c-693f78c275bb
  7. Browser issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Browser issues: Hello there. I have recently reset my computer, reinstalling windows 10. I have chosen the option qhere everything is wiped out in the process. Now that i am back, only microsoft Edge will access the internet. Neither Chrome or Firefoz will. Why is that and how can i...
  8. Browser Issues . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Browser Issues . . .: The browsers, I have, are. Ice Dragon, Firefox, Chrome. And, I just added Opera. They all, work fine. Except for Opera. But Opera, has some nice features. So, I'd like to. Work, things out. After installing, Opera. It became, the default browser?? I use Yahoo mail....
  9. Browser issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Browser issue: Every time I minimize my browser into the task bar and bring it back up all the tabs I had disappear and only tab came on with what I assume is the home screen. So every time I bring the browser back up I had to go through the pain of getting the tabs back to where I am. It's...
  10. Browser Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Browser Issue: I did a system restore and now when I click on a link either sent in an email, or on the internet, nothing happens. I am unable to open the link. HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/browser-issue/cce2d764-3c4e-4c64-9be9-6e015590b2ef