Windows 10: browser

Discus and support browser in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am sure this will not see the light of day. Microsoft has made windows 10 theirs and will not allow any other browser run seamlessly. they love to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by travisankeny, Feb 11, 2019.

1. browser

I am sure this will not see the light of day. Microsoft has made windows 10 theirs and will not allow any other browser run seamlessly. they love to corner the market and make everyone use their products. apple is the same way. that is how it is and why I have no love for either. they are selfish little children.

:)

travisankeny, Feb 11, 2019

2. BF4 Browser Utility

browser LogoBrowser.png

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

This Browser will reduce the amount of memory a regular browser uses to View the Battlelog. This browser works for BF3 and BF4. Enjoy! *Toast :toast:

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Spoiler: Screen Shots
    browser Main.jpg

browser Refresh.jpg

browser about.jpg

Spoiler: Previous Change Logs Change Log v1.1
    • New Features
      • New Switch to BF3/BF4 button.
      • New hyper-link to the Home thread in the About window.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - If Bf4 was open before the browser and the "Auto Refresh" was enabled the Battlelog page would not load properly.
    Spoiler: Bug alert No bugs in this release yet!
    Spoiler: BF4 Browser Utility Disclaimer Disclaimer
    • The "BF4 Browser Utility" is provided as is without any guarantees or warranty.
    • The author is under no obligation to provide support, service, corrections, or upgrades to the "BF4 Browser Utility".
    • The posted file is in no way associated with "techpowerup!". Please direct any issues or questions in this thread.
    • By executing or Downloading the "BF4 Browser Utility" you agree to these terms.
    Spoiler: Requirements Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 - Download
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Feb 11, 2019
  3. defualt browser

Hi Llyan,

If you're having issues with setting a default browser, it can be due to some changes in the configuration settings. To assist you with your concern, we recommend that you set your preferred browser as the default by following the steps listed below:

• Type Settings in the Search bar and press
      Enter
    • Choose System then click on Default apps.
    • Scroll down, and click Set defaults by app option.
    • Click on your preferred browser, then click Choose defaults for this program.
    • Click Select all, then Save.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Feb 11, 2019
  4. browser

BF4 Browser Utility

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

browser

1. browser - Similar Threads - browser

2. Does anyone know how to fix my browser Font size?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Does anyone know how to fix my browser Font size?: I Cant see my tabs or settings, ironically edge is perfectly fine. Assistance?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-how-to-fix-my-browser-font-size/234c0e23-686e-49f9-845c-7c5ac409be77
  3. Microsoft’s work on scrolling improvements for Chromium browsers advances

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s work on scrolling improvements for Chromium browsers advances: Microsoft is actively contributing to the Chromium open source project which powers Edge, Google Chrome and many other web browsers. Google Chrome comes with its own smooth scrolling functionality and Microsoft is now contributing in this area to further enhance the...
  4. allowed cookies in browser but OneDrive still will not open

allowed cookies in browser but OneDrive still will not open: Everytime I restart my computer, Microsoft OneDrive error message pops up that I need to allow cookies. I have allowed even third party cookies on Google Chrome (default browser) and Edge. Still I get the same message and cannot start OneDrive...
  5. Browser controls unstable

in Browsers and Email
    Browser controls unstable: (Moved from the thread 'Minimizing the browser window') A few days ago my wife drew my attention to her Win 8.1 IE browser where the Minimize, Maximize and Close icons had suddenly disappeared from the top of the browser. I checked the problem on my Win 10 Edge browser and...
  6. Cannot access my onedrive through browsers

Cannot access my onedrive through browsers: I am working on a Mac, and I cannot access my onedrive through browsers. It always says "Something went wrong, please try again and refresh the page." I've tried chrome and safari, neither of them works. However, the onedrive app is able to sync the content. Does anyone else...
  7. New search app and browser options for Android users in Europe

in Windows 10 News
    New search app and browser options for Android users in Europe: People have always been able to customize their Android devices to suit their preferences. That includes personalizing the design, installing any apps they want and choosing which services to use as defaults in apps like Google Chrome. Following the changes we made to comply...
  8. I made a mistake and made norton my home page browser how can I return

I made a mistake and made norton my home page browser how can I return: I made a mistake and made Norton my home page and browser how can i reverse my action * Moved from IE10/other https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-made-a-mistake-and-made-norton-my-home-page/da5efec5-5eaf-4e06-b03f-137dfd5e3a91
  9. Windows 10’s Chromium Edge browser to sync data with its Android counterpart

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s Chromium Edge browser to sync data with its Android counterpart: The work on the Chromium Microsoft Edge has advanced over the last few weeks and Microsoft is also working on a couple of new features to improve the web browsing experience. In a recent update to Microsoft Edge Beta for Android, Microsoft has added a new feature that would...
  10. both firefox and chrome browsers hijacked and controlled by Bing in 10 home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    both firefox and chrome browsers hijacked and controlled by Bing in 10 home: after windows update my searches with Firefox and Chrome are directed to Bing no matter which browser I use in win 10 home. I have clean installed win 10 home and even wiped my HDD clean and re-installed windows 10 home but it keeps happening. Seems MS has done this through...