Windows 10: browser

Discus and support browser in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am sure this will not see the light of day. Microsoft has made windows 10 theirs and will not allow any other browser run seamlessly. they love to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by travisankeny, Feb 11, 2019.

1. browser

I am sure this will not see the light of day. Microsoft has made windows 10 theirs and will not allow any other browser run seamlessly. they love to corner the market and make everyone use their products. apple is the same way. that is how it is and why I have no love for either. they are selfish little children.

:)

travisankeny, Feb 11, 2019

2. BF4 Browser Utility

browser LogoBrowser.png

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

This Browser will reduce the amount of memory a regular browser uses to View the Battlelog. This browser works for BF3 and BF4. Enjoy! *Toast :toast:

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Spoiler: Screen Shots
    browser Main.jpg

browser Refresh.jpg

browser about.jpg

Spoiler: Previous Change Logs Change Log v1.1
    • New Features
      • New Switch to BF3/BF4 button.
      • New hyper-link to the Home thread in the About window.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - If Bf4 was open before the browser and the "Auto Refresh" was enabled the Battlelog page would not load properly.
    Spoiler: Bug alert No bugs in this release yet!
    Spoiler: BF4 Browser Utility Disclaimer Disclaimer
    • The "BF4 Browser Utility" is provided as is without any guarantees or warranty.
    • The author is under no obligation to provide support, service, corrections, or upgrades to the "BF4 Browser Utility".
    • The posted file is in no way associated with "techpowerup!". Please direct any issues or questions in this thread.
    • By executing or Downloading the "BF4 Browser Utility" you agree to these terms.
    Spoiler: Requirements Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 - Download
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Feb 11, 2019
  3. defualt browser

Hi Llyan,

If you're having issues with setting a default browser, it can be due to some changes in the configuration settings. To assist you with your concern, we recommend that you set your preferred browser as the default by following the steps listed below:

• Type Settings in the Search bar and press
      Enter
    • Choose System then click on Default apps.
    • Scroll down, and click Set defaults by app option.
    • Click on your preferred browser, then click Choose defaults for this program.
    • Click Select all, then Save.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Feb 11, 2019
  4. browser

BF4 Browser Utility

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

browser

1. browser - Similar Threads - browser

2. Cannot load instagram on ANY browser or the app. URL Request timed out

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot load instagram on ANY browser or the app. URL Request timed out: Help! I cannot load instagram on ANY browsers, or the Instagram app. It shows URL request timed out. I use my personal laptop but cannot get to it. My work laptop is sitting right beside my personal laptop, and I can easily access the website from that computer. Please help...
  3. Bypassing "Not Secure Connection" Error on Browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Bypassing "Not Secure Connection" Error on Browsers: I have set up a test website with a self signed certificate on a VPS server. The site should be accessed by https://serverIPaddress/admin Since the website has a self signed SSL certificate, Firefox and IE etc are blocking my access to the site and throwing the following...
  4. Can anyone tell me about Epic Privacy Browser and why it's on my PC

in Browsers and Email
    Can anyone tell me about Epic Privacy Browser and why it's on my PC: I was going thru my startups today and noticed that there was a startup for an Epic Privacy Browser Installer today. When I checked further there's a folder in my AppData folder for it and it contains files and there are entries in my registry for it but when I go to control...
  5. I have internet connection, but browsers won't work

I have internet connection, but browsers won't work: So, my computer is connected to the internet (i am able to run Discord online, or Steam, and use it to download files), but browsers - Firefox and Edge cannot connect to any site - whenever I try, I get a timeout error. I had problems with WiFi connection a few weeks ago,...
  6. Mozilla’s Firefox browser to get picture in picture mode on desktop

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla’s Firefox browser to get picture in picture mode on desktop: Mozilla has been constantly working on adding new features for its Firefox browser to keep it on par with Google’s Chrome browser. Mozilla is currently testing another new feature which it plans to roll out for the public very soon. The latest feature “Picture in Picture...
  7. edge browser high memory usage and spawning multiple processes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    edge browser high memory usage and spawning multiple processes: after recent updates I'm having to consider using a different browser because despite not havig any extensions installed its using a lot of memory and spawning multiple threads. I currently have only 3 tabs open and its spawned 12 processes and is using 1.2 GB of memory....
  8. Using 3 different browsers with windows 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Using 3 different browsers with windows 10.: I am just wondering if I will be causing problems for my computer if I use windows 10 Edge, Windows 11, and Google Chrome (as my default browser). If I change default browsers when I use these different browsers, they all have their own charms, will that help? I haven't been...
  9. Can't get rid of EXTREMELY ANNOYING messages to make Edge my default browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't get rid of EXTREMELY ANNOYING messages to make Edge my default browser: I spent a nice chunk of change this morning on a new laptop. I DO NOT want Edge to be my default browser. Every time I open my computer I get two messages telling my to try Edge & to make it my default browser. I've gone into settings and turned the "get tricks, tips,...
  10. File Explorer trouble with Internet Browser

File Explorer trouble with Internet Browser: Whenever I attempt to access the file explorer from an internet browser (any) it freezes. An example includes attaching an email. I can still drag files from the file explorer for upload into an email. It seems there is a communication issue between the internet browser and...