Windows 10: Browsers are crashing with error code 0xc0000022 after installation of the April 2022...

Discus and support Browsers are crashing with error code 0xc0000022 after installation of the April 2022... in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft released updates for its Windows operating systems on the April 2022 Patch Day. The company did not highlight any major issues in the release... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by GHacks, Apr 14, 2022.

1. GHacks
    GHacks New Member

Browsers are crashing with error code 0xc0000022 after installation of the April 2022...

Microsoft released updates for its Windows operating systems on the April 2022 Patch Day. The company did not highlight any major issues in the release notes and the installation appears to have went well on most devices.

Browsers are crashing with error code 0xc0000022 after installation of the April 2022... windows-browser-crash-0xc0000022.png

Some users are reporting that they can't launch popular web browsers anymore after installing the most recent Windows updates. The error message "the application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000022)" is thrown on these devices, and the issue appears to affect browsers such as Firefox, Chrome and even Microsoft's own Edge browser.

Reports suggest that the issue is not affecting all browsers, and users who are affected by this may want to try others, for example, Brave or Vivaldi, to see if these can be launched. The uninstallation of the updates, e.g., KB5012599, resolves the issue.

A search on Microsoft's Feedback Hub returns several reports of the issue. Some reports have been published in the past 24 hours, but others have been posted months ago in Insider builds.

After installing KB5012599 I got a 0xc0000022 error launching Edge, Firefox and Chrome, so they don't work anymore. Fortunally Vivaldi and Brave work perfect, so I can still internet.
    Uninstalling KB5012599 solves this problem.

The low number of reports on the Feedback Hub suggests that the issue may not be widespread. Still, some users are reporting crashes after installing the updates.

Reports suggest that Windows 10 and Windows 11 devices are affected by the issue. Microsoft has not responded to the claims yet.

While it looks to be an issue that is caused by the latest Windows updates, some suggest that antivirus products could also play a role. Windows Latest mentions ESET in particular, but there is a chance that other antivirus solutions may cause the issue as well.

Affected users who need to use the crashing browsers may need to uninstall the update to resolve the issue.

Tip: check out our instructions on uninstalling Windows updates if you need assistance.

Now You: are you affected by the crashes?

Thank you for being a Ghacks reader. The post Browsers are crashing with error code 0xc0000022 after installation of the April 2022 Windows Updates appeared first on gHacks Technology News.

read more...

GHacks, Apr 14, 2022

2. error code 0xc0000022 removal help needed

I have a computer that was brought with windows 10 operating system. First of all I am software STUPID. and afraid I will really make a mess trying to delete error code 0xc0000022.

Can someone give me simple clear step by step instructions?

Kind regards, to anyone helping me- Mary

M. Foster(2), Apr 14, 2022
  3. Error code (0xC0000022)

Hi Iat,

My name is Jocelyn, an independent advisor here to help you.

I would suggest you follow the steps provided in the following given article below and see if it works for you.

https://www.partitionwizard.com/partitionmagic/...

Let us know if you need anything else.

Kind Regards,

Jocelyn

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

JocelynYbanez, Apr 14, 2022
  4. meloneum Win User

Browsers are crashing with error code 0xc0000022 after installation of the April 2022...

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Apr 14, 2022
Thema:

1. Browsers are crashing with error code 0xc0000022 after installation of the April 2022... - Similar Threads - Browsers are crashing

2. Activation error code 0xC0000022.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation error code 0xC0000022.: I have the same problem as in this thread: Activation error code 0xc0000022 - Microsoft CommunitySoftware Protection triggers error 5.sfc /scannow didn't help.slui.exe 4 doesn't do anything.DISM didn't help either.My user wasn't listen in that Administrator user account, but...
  3. Activation error code 0xC0000022.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activation error code 0xC0000022.: I have the same problem as in this thread: Activation error code 0xc0000022 - Microsoft CommunitySoftware Protection triggers error 5.sfc /scannow didn't help.slui.exe 4 doesn't do anything.DISM didn't help either.My user wasn't listen in that Administrator user account, but...
  4. Activation code error 0xc0000022

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activation code error 0xc0000022: My PC about a month ago messed up and ended up needing to reinstall windows 10. after re installation I had a watermark in the bottom left hand corner. I went to activate windows and entered my product key and it didn't work. I troubleshooted and came back with error "We...
  5. Error code 0xC0000022

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error code 0xC0000022: I am trying to use a batch file to run a powershell script from Codesys. When I go to run it, I get the error "The application was unable to start correctly 0xC0000022. Any idea why?...
  6. Activation Windows 10 error code 0xc0000022

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation Windows 10 error code 0xc0000022: Hello, I bought a laptop Razer Blade through Amazon.Com. I had to reinstall windows on the laptop, but was not able to activate. I contacted Razer customer support, and they informed me, that I will have to send my laptop for REPAIRS i will need to send it from Israel...
  7. Activation Error error code: 0xc0000022

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation Error error code: 0xc0000022: Recently I was notified that my activation for Win10 had been removed. I thought it was no big matter, but I shut down and restarted, however, it did not go away. The keyi have no idea if it was bought from where, since my dad bought it for me worked for about 2.5 years now,...
  8. Error 0xc0000022

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error 0xc0000022: Hello, I've encounted an error with the code 0xc0000022, and then it says "Error at initialization of bundled DLL: WibuCm32.dll". I've tried to register WibuCm32.dll but it fails. There is one post with the same question in this forum but it is locked and still has no valid...
  9. Error code 0xc0000022

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error code 0xc0000022: After resetting Windows in attempt to fix PC crashes, my Windows 10 failed to re-activate. Now whenever I attempt to re-activate windows using a product key, or troubleshoot activation issues, I receive error code 0xc0000022. I've tried a few solutions I found online,...
  10. Windows 10 is no longer activated after PC crash. Error codes: 0xC004F012 and 0xc0000022

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 is no longer activated after PC crash. Error codes: 0xC004F012 and 0xc0000022: A few days ago my PC crashed and was stuck in a watchdog boot loop. I solved the problem by re-seating my RAM. I received a free upgrade to windows 10 home after I had purchased windows 8.1 in 2015. Windows 10 has deactivated itself. I have tried inputting the product...