Windows 10: Browsers are overlapping the taskbar when they are fullscreen, even when they are not in focus.

Discus and support Browsers are overlapping the taskbar when they are fullscreen, even when they are not in focus. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Daell [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gt0675/browsers_are_overlapping_the_taskbar_when_they/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Daell, May 29, 2020.

1. /u/Daell Win User

Browsers are overlapping the taskbar when they are fullscreen, even when they are not in focus.

/u/Daell, May 29, 2020
  2. Win10Newb Win User

Google Chrome Browser Overlaps Taskbar

I just noticed that this "overlap" happens only when Chrome is maximized.

Chrome is not maximized. everything is normal.

Browsers are overlapping the taskbar when they are fullscreen, even when they are not in focus. [​IMG]

Chrome is maximized and the overlap or this gap happens. *Confused

Browsers are overlapping the taskbar when they are fullscreen, even when they are not in focus. [​IMG]

it seems like chrome doesnt SNAP on the edge of the screen.

Win10Newb, May 29, 2020
  3. knickii Win User
    Taskbar overlaps application in fullscreen mode

- My taskbar overlaps application, see image below
    Browsers are overlapping the taskbar when they are fullscreen, even when they are not in focus. cbafcd10-b34c-4fbb-a2d9-7a5f8f03611d.png

- please do no suggest auto hide as suggestion, as it will still appear when I hover to bottom of application

knickii, May 29, 2020
  4. MirelaSA Win User

Browsers are overlapping the taskbar when they are fullscreen, even when they are not in focus.

My taskbar is overlapping (Windows 10)

I have Windows 10 Home, OS 14393.105. I noticed that my taskbar is overlapping fullscreen videos from my browsers and programs installed on my computer. This maybe started happening since the newest update. I am not certain. I remember
    noticing it once and restarted my computer. It was only a temporary fix as you can read.

Help?

MirelaSA, May 29, 2020
Thema:

1. Browsers are overlapping the taskbar when they are fullscreen, even when they are not in focus. - Similar Threads - Browsers are overlapping

2. Taskbar appearing when fullscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar appearing when fullscreen: Hello,When I'm playing fullscreen games the taskbar keeps appearing when I move my mouse on bottom screen where has taskbar. It happens when i use microsoft teams at the same time as video games.Can you fix it?Thanks...
  3. Taskbar appearing when fullscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar appearing when fullscreen: Hello,When I'm playing fullscreen games the taskbar keeps appearing when I move my mouse on bottom screen where has taskbar. It happens when i use microsoft teams at the same time as video games.Can you fix it?Thanks...
  4. Taskbar is covered by fullscreen programs, even when the program is in the background.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar is covered by fullscreen programs, even when the program is in the background.: Sometimes, when I alt-tab between a program running in fullscreen and a regular windowed program, taskbar does not appear, and I only see the bottom of the fullscreen program....
  5. Taskbar is covered by fullscreen programs, even when the program is in the background.

Taskbar is covered by fullscreen programs, even when the program is in the background.: Sometimes, when I alt-tab between a program running in fullscreen and a regular windowed program, taskbar does not appear, and I only see the bottom of the fullscreen program....
  6. Taskbar appearing when fullscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar appearing when fullscreen: Hello,When I'm playing fullscreen games fullscreen without borders the taskbar keeps appearing when I move my mouse to the left or the right corner. It just shows for about 1 second and when I move up my mouse it disappear but it's really annoying cause my mouse goes often on...
  7. Taskbar appearing when fullscreen

Taskbar appearing when fullscreen: Hello,When I'm playing fullscreen games fullscreen without borders the taskbar keeps appearing when I move my mouse to the left or the right corner. It just shows for about 1 second and when I move up my mouse it disappear but it's really annoying cause my mouse goes often on...
  8. Browser (Edge & Firefox) loses focus when opening through taskbar

in Browsers and Email
    Browser (Edge & Firefox) loses focus when opening through taskbar: Hi, I recently realized a small problem that is getting to me: every time I open a new tab in a browser, be it Edge or Firefox, I'm used to click to open it and start typing what I want to search, but it is not working like this anymore, when I open the new tab, it won't come...
  9. Taskbar in the way when in fullscreen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar in the way when in fullscreen: how to I fix this permanently. It is an easy semi fix when you restart windows explorer but then it just comes back later. I do this everyday and im wondering if there is a permanent fix to this? submitted by /u/Sean_Owe [link] [comments]...
  10. Google Chrome Browser Overlaps Taskbar

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Browser Overlaps Taskbar: hello, how do i fix this annoyance? [img] current version is: Version 51.0.2704.106 m (64-bit) 56188