Windows 10: Browsers cant be opened

Discus and support Browsers cant be opened in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; so i think i lost all of my important data and i dont know how to get it back.i was sitting in discord yesterday and i got a white window opening and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by tubbyrabby, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Browsers cant be opened

so i think i lost all of my important data and i dont know how to get it back.i was sitting in discord yesterday and i got a white window opening and then fastly closing it looked like a 25 frame, then some time later i got a BSOD saying Critical Process Died. i thought that this was viruses and i was trying to fix the problem and my chrome browser was on the autoload so it was loading everytime i was launching my pc. and while my chrome was launching i also was getting these errors but everything was kinda fine, but one time was crucial: my chrome didnt closed correctly because of and error

:)

tubbyrabby, Mar 18, 2023

2. edge browser won't open

Hi Michael,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please provide more information before we proceed

• Do you facing this issue only with few sites or with all websites?
    • Are you getting any error message when try to open?
    • Are you able to use other browsers on your system?
    • Is the Microsoft Edge Windows opens?

Step 1:

If Microsoft Edge browser opens, I would suggest you try clearing cache and cookies.

Follow the steps below:

• Click on the More actions (…) icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.

• Select Settings and click on
      Choose what to clear

• Check the boxes Browsing history,
      Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and
      files and click on Clear.
    Step 2: If the browser didn’t opens try running
    System File Checker.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

To perform SFC Scan, refer to the below link:

Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files - Microsoft Support

Note: Steps mentioned for Windows 8/8.1, will work fine with Windows 10.

Please do get back to us with the answers to assist you better with issue you are facing.

ThofikhAhamad, Mar 18, 2023
  3. BF4 Browser Utility

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.1

Change Log v1.1
    • New Features
      • New Switch to BF3/BF4 button.
      • New hyper-link to the Home thread in the About window.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - If Bf4 was open before the browser and the "Auto Refresh" was enabled the Battlelog page would not load properly.
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Mar 18, 2023
  4. NYChin Win User

Browsers cant be opened

All browsers except Edge crash the instant they open.

Hi Moon,

I would suggest you to uninstall the latest windows update and restart your machine after uninstall the update.

What to do if your laptop fails to open any browser (windowsreport.com)

If it's not help after restart, can try the below methods.

1. Run CMD as administrator
    2. Enter sfc /scannow to scan and repair the system file
    3. After step 2 completed, enter chkdsk C: /f to scan and repair the disk issue
    4. Restart your machine and check if the issue resolve
    YC

NYChin, Mar 18, 2023
Thema:

Browsers cant be opened

1. Browsers cant be opened - Similar Threads - Browsers cant opened

2. I cant open anything besides my browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant open anything besides my browser: I can open steam, my files or even settings.I haven't downloaded anything too fishy. I built the computer I am having my issue on so my only guess is that I screwed up somewhere.It worked when I first had it and then it was off for twoish months and everything stopped working...
  3. I cant open anything besides my browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant open anything besides my browser: I can open steam, my files or even settings.I haven't downloaded anything too fishy. I built the computer I am having my issue on so my only guess is that I screwed up somewhere.It worked when I first had it and then it was off for twoish months and everything stopped working...
  4. Cant open my Edge browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant open my Edge browser: My browser Edge is not opening , the Firefox and Chrome works perfecly fine, is there any update I can install to open the Edge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-my-edge-browser/deb19d60-28bb-474e-90f8-caf9abf6518e
  5. Cant open my Edge browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant open my Edge browser: My browser Edge is not opening , the Firefox and Chrome works perfecly fine, is there any update I can install to open the Edge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-my-edge-browser/deb19d60-28bb-474e-90f8-caf9abf6518e
  6. Cant open my Edge browser

in Cortana
  7. Browsers cant open results

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Browsers cant open results: I need to open a site for a job offer but cant. I can go on steam, I can download, I can go on youtube and all other devices work fine in my house. I've tried commands like flushdns. All browsers are like this. I get the same error on all of them. I updated windows 2 minutes...
  8. Browsers not opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Browsers not opening: Ever since I installed the most recent windows update, I haven't been able to open any internet browser except for Microsoft edge. I have tried this with both google chrome and opera and they will open for about a split second and then immediately close itself. I have tried...
  9. cant open edge browser

in Browsers and Email
    cant open edge browser: hi all;i cannot open the edge browser.The blue page only comes on for a few seconds then goes off.I have tried deleting my other browsers so edge is the only one but it still does the same thing.Would living in the uk have any bearing on this?Your help is needed. thank you...
  10. Browser opening

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Browser opening: Good morning, I have a question I have a 32 bit hp pc and a 64 bit hp pc on my desktop when I click my Firefox Icon for my browser to open it takes 25 seconds for my 64 bit browser to open and 8 seconds for my 32 bit browser to open.and I have both browsers setup the same and...