Windows 10: Browsers can't load websites normally except Edge

Discus and support Browsers can't load websites normally except Edge in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, after fresh Windows install, browsers (Chrome, Opera), can't load websites normally, they take too long to load or give me timed out window.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ditendra, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Ditendra Win User

Browsers can't load websites normally except Edge

Hello, after fresh Windows install, browsers (Chrome, Opera), can't load websites normally, they take too long to load or give me timed out window. Even Chrome extensions that needs Internet goes yellow, telling me that connection to server wasn't successful, however Edge loads websites successfully, without any delay.
    Any advice?

:)

Ditendra, Sep 5, 2019

2. Flash websites won't load on Edge

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to fix this issue and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge browser and go to any website.
    • Click on more option on the right top corner.
    • Click on F12 Developers Tool.
    • Then click on emulation tab.
    • Under “user agent string” tab select which browser you need and check if the issue persist.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 5, 2019
  3. Edge not working on spesific website

Hi,

I suggested you to try resetting Edge and check if it helps to resolve the issue.
    Refer the steps below to reset Edge.

Steps:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.
    • After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see “Settings” option.
    • Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data” option.
    • Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Sep 5, 2019
  4. John Vil Win User

Edge browser on Windows 10 not working with ATT.net login.

Hello Johnnie,

There may be several reasons why you are unable to access websites using Microsoft Edge. One possible reason may be caused by your browser settings. To better assist you, kindly answer the questions below:

• What is the exact error message that you are getting?
    • Is the issue specific to a particular website?
    • What antivirus program are you using?
    • Did you make any changes on the settings of your browser prior to this happening?

An an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you clear Edge's history, cache, and cookies. Here are the steps:

• Open Microsoft Edge Browser and click on the Hub icon (three horizontal lines at top bar) and then click the
      History Icon.
    • Click Clear all history.
    • Select Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click
      Clear.
    • Relaunch Microsoft Edge and try to access the website.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Browsers can't load websites normally except Edge - Similar Threads - Browsers can't load

2. Browsers can't load websites normally except Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Browsers can't load websites normally except Edge: Hello, after fresh Windows install, browsers (Chrome, Opera), can't load websites normally, they take too long to load or give me timed out window. Even Chrome extensions that needs Internet goes yellow, telling me that connection to server wasn't successful, however Edge...
  3. NO BROWSER CONNECT EXCEPT MICROSOFT EDGE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NO BROWSER CONNECT EXCEPT MICROSOFT EDGE: After updating Windows to version 1803, my browser Opera stop to work, then I installed Chrome and Firefox to check, bu the only browser working is Edge. When I open a site in Opera it doesn't work, but after I open the same site in Edge, then it opens in Opera also....
  4. Slow browsing on all browsers except Edge

Slow browsing on all browsers except Edge: Hi, I have just purchased a Dell xps 13, and did a reset on it when I purchased. (it was bought from somebody, second hand so wanted to be cautious). Running windows 10 with latest updates. When trying to browse on any browser except Edge, web pages take a long time to...
  5. Windows 10 Apps not loading (Except Edge)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Apps not loading (Except Edge): OK, so I can't open ANY apps that's from Windows 10, besides Edge. I'm referring to official 1st party apps, like Photos, Movies & TV, and The MICROSOFT STORE. It opens, but it then closes. Anyone got any Ideas, or am I screwed? THINGS I WILL NOT DO: Refresh My PC / Clean...
  6. Websites not loading in Edge and Chrome for some reason

in Browsers and Email
    Websites not loading in Edge and Chrome for some reason: Great and thanks for posting your solution.
  7. Website not loading

in Browsers and Email
    Website not loading: I have a real head scratcher here. I am a member of "myfitnesspal.com" I can log in and load the site but, when I input an entry for meals I get a page of gobbledegoop which I will attach. This is in all browsers: Chrome, Edge, IE and Firefox. This was not the case when I...
  8. None of my browsers are working (except Edge)

in Browsers and Email
    None of my browsers are working (except Edge): I'm running Windows 10, and a couple days ago, both Google Chrome and Firefox stopped working. I can open them, but Firefox doesn't open any of my tabs that I had, instead opening a single tab that just says "connecting". As far as I can tell, it will do that forever until I...
  9. Edge and IE Not Loading Google and Other Sites Normally

in Browsers and Email
    Edge and IE Not Loading Google and Other Sites Normally: I am having a terrible time trying to get google.com and my gmail hosted web-mail to load at a normal speed or to even load at all. I have tried both Edge and IE. I am trying to stick with these two to take full advantage of the new features in Edge. I am also having delayed...
  10. Connection works but browsers won't load any websites

Connection works but browsers won't load any websites: Hello, today I upgraded my Win8 to Win10 and now I can't load any website. Tried chrome, firefox, IE, nothing works. It shows me only ERR_CONN_TIME - I tried to ping servers like google, ping is working fine. - also tried boot in safe mode, sites load perfect - tried...