Windows 10: Browsers can't load websites normally except Edge

Discus and support Browsers can't load websites normally except Edge in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, after fresh Windows install, browsers (Chrome, Opera), can't load websites normally, they take too long to load or give me timed out window.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ditendra, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Ditendra Win User

Browsers can't load websites normally except Edge

Hello, after fresh Windows install, browsers (Chrome, Opera), can't load websites normally, they take too long to load or give me timed out window. Even Chrome extensions that needs Internet goes yellow, telling me that connection to server wasn't successful, however Edge loads websites successfully, without any delay.
    Any advice?

:)

Ditendra, Sep 5, 2019

2. Flash websites won't load on Edge

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to fix this issue and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge browser and go to any website.
    • Click on more option on the right top corner.
    • Click on F12 Developers Tool.
    • Then click on emulation tab.
    • Under “user agent string” tab select which browser you need and check if the issue persist.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 5, 2019
  3. Edge not working on spesific website

Hi,

I suggested you to try resetting Edge and check if it helps to resolve the issue.
    Refer the steps below to reset Edge.

Steps:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.
    • After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see “Settings” option.
    • Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data” option.
    • Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Sep 5, 2019
  4. John Vil Win User

Edge browser on Windows 10 not working with ATT.net login.

Hello Johnnie,

There may be several reasons why you are unable to access websites using Microsoft Edge. One possible reason may be caused by your browser settings. To better assist you, kindly answer the questions below:

• What is the exact error message that you are getting?
    • Is the issue specific to a particular website?
    • What antivirus program are you using?
    • Did you make any changes on the settings of your browser prior to this happening?

An an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you clear Edge's history, cache, and cookies. Here are the steps:

• Open Microsoft Edge Browser and click on the Hub icon (three horizontal lines at top bar) and then click the
      History Icon.
    • Click Clear all history.
    • Select Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click
      Clear.
    • Relaunch Microsoft Edge and try to access the website.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Browsers can't load websites normally except Edge - Similar Threads - Browsers can't load

2. No Browsers Open Except Edge

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No Browsers Open Except Edge: Excuse me for sounding a bit flustered here, but I'm genuinely at my wits end with this shit. I decided tonight I was going to improve my internet security. I got LastPass for storing passwords, and ExpressVPN as a... well, VPN. Out of nowhere after doing these two things,...
  3. Website not loading correctly on all browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Website not loading correctly on all browsers: Hello, Whenever I try to visit cbi.eu, I see only a white background and links (no css), on any browser (chrome, edge, firefox). I tried other laptops and they had no problems using the same Wi-Fi. What could be the problem and how can I fix it? [img] 164639
  4. All internet browsers except for Edge not opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All internet browsers except for Edge not opening: I've been running into an issue very recently where every browser on my desktop Firefox, Brave, and Chrome has failed to open barring Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer. So far I've tried manually opening these browsers from my shortcuts, from the task bar, and from their...
  5. Browsers don't connect - except old Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Browsers don't connect - except old Edge: I recently made a repair install on my hardly ever used 2nd machine. Now I notice that I can only browse the Internet via Edge, no other browser connects - they keep trying forever. Email program gets stuck. Download speed can be measured via speedtest app. I checked all...
  6. Browsers can't load websites normally except Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Browsers can't load websites normally except Edge: Hello, after fresh Windows install, browsers (Chrome, Opera), can't load websites normally, they take too long to load or give me timed out window. Even Chrome extensions that needs Internet goes yellow, telling me that connection to server wasn't successful, however Edge...
  7. NO BROWSER CONNECT EXCEPT MICROSOFT EDGE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NO BROWSER CONNECT EXCEPT MICROSOFT EDGE: After updating Windows to version 1803, my browser Opera stop to work, then I installed Chrome and Firefox to check, bu the only browser working is Edge. When I open a site in Opera it doesn't work, but after I open the same site in Edge, then it opens in Opera also....
  8. Slow browsing on all browsers except Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow browsing on all browsers except Edge: Hi, I have just purchased a Dell xps 13, and did a reset on it when I purchased. (it was bought from somebody, second hand so wanted to be cautious). Running windows 10 with latest updates. When trying to browse on any browser except Edge, web pages take a long time to...
  9. Websites not loading in Edge and Chrome for some reason

in Browsers and Email
    Websites not loading in Edge and Chrome for some reason: Great and thanks for posting your solution.
  10. None of my browsers are working (except Edge)

in Browsers and Email
    None of my browsers are working (except Edge): I'm running Windows 10, and a couple days ago, both Google Chrome and Firefox stopped working. I can open them, but Firefox doesn't open any of my tabs that I had, instead opening a single tab that just says "connecting". As far as I can tell, it will do that forever until I...