Windows 10: Browsers cant open results

Discus and support Browsers cant open results in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I need to open a site for a job offer but cant. I can go on steam, I can download, I can go on youtube and all other devices work fine in my house.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LukeTheSkyMarshall, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Browsers cant open results

I need to open a site for a job offer but cant. I can go on steam, I can download, I can go on youtube and all other devices work fine in my house. I've tried commands like flushdns. All browsers are like this. I get the same error on all of them. I updated windows 2 minutes ago and that didnt fix it. My computer says its connected but my apps say they aren't. Trouble shooter says nothing is wrong. Please help.

submitted by /u/LukeTheSkyMarshall
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/LukeTheSkyMarshall, Jun 24, 2020
  2. AndreTen Win User

View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, Jun 24, 2020
  3. edge browser won't open

Hi Michael,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please provide more information before we proceed

• Do you facing this issue only with few sites or with all websites?
    • Are you getting any error message when try to open?
    • Are you able to use other browsers on your system?
    • Is the Microsoft Edge Windows opens?

Step 1:

If Microsoft Edge browser opens, I would suggest you try clearing cache and cookies.

Follow the steps below:

• Click on the More actions (…) icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.

• Select Settings and click on
      Choose what to clear

• Check the boxes Browsing history,
      Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and
      files and click on Clear.
    Step 2: If the browser didn’t opens try running
    System File Checker.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

To perform SFC Scan, refer to the below link:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833

Note: Steps mentioned for Windows 8/8.1, will work fine with Windows 10.

Please do get back to us with the answers to assist you better with issue you are facing.

ThofikhAhamad, Jun 24, 2020
  4. Browsers cant open results

I do not want the Edge browser to open my .pdf files

Hi Decibelle,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

I would suggest you to try the steps below and check if it works:

1. Open Adobe Reader.

2. Click on Edit

3. Click Preferences from the drop down list.

4. Click Internet on the left pane.

5. Uncheck and untick the check box for Display PDF in Browser.

6. Click "ok" and restart the computer.

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

Browsers cant open results

1. Browsers cant open results - Similar Threads - Browsers cant open

2. I cant open anything besides my browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant open anything besides my browser: I can open steam, my files or even settings.I haven't downloaded anything too fishy. I built the computer I am having my issue on so my only guess is that I screwed up somewhere.It worked when I first had it and then it was off for twoish months and everything stopped working...
  3. I cant open anything besides my browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant open anything besides my browser: I can open steam, my files or even settings.I haven't downloaded anything too fishy. I built the computer I am having my issue on so my only guess is that I screwed up somewhere.It worked when I first had it and then it was off for twoish months and everything stopped working...
  4. Browsers cant be opened

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Browsers cant be opened: so i think i lost all of my important data and i dont know how to get it back.i was sitting in discord yesterday and i got a white window opening and then fastly closing it looked like a 25 frame, then some time later i got a BSOD saying Critical Process Died. i thought that...
  5. Cant open my Edge browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant open my Edge browser: My browser Edge is not opening , the Firefox and Chrome works perfecly fine, is there any update I can install to open the Edge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-my-edge-browser/deb19d60-28bb-474e-90f8-caf9abf6518e
  6. Cant open my Edge browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant open my Edge browser: My browser Edge is not opening , the Firefox and Chrome works perfecly fine, is there any update I can install to open the Edge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-my-edge-browser/deb19d60-28bb-474e-90f8-caf9abf6518e
  7. Cant open my Edge browser

in Cortana
  8. Change default browser for "Open results in browser" option in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change default browser for "Open results in browser" option in Windows 10: Hi, We had a requirement to block Edge, which was successfully done through GPO, and where we had to set the default browser back to Internet Explorer 11. The issue we have is that if a user search the web using the default Windows 10 search tool, he/she will be presented...
  9. cant open edge browser

in Browsers and Email
    cant open edge browser: hi all;i cannot open the edge browser.The blue page only comes on for a few seconds then goes off.I have tried deleting my other browsers so edge is the only one but it still does the same thing.Would living in the uk have any bearing on this?Your help is needed. thank you...
  10. Youtube search results and Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube search results and Edge Browser: Has anybody else experienced this? It only happens when I'm logged in, when I'm not search results are normal. [img] [img] 94111