Windows 10: Browsers causing my windows to crash while watching videos online.

Discus and support Browsers causing my windows to crash while watching videos online. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have recently bought DELL Inspiron 5301 laptop. After few days of usage ive noticed that the windows is crashing while watching videos online or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Monks92, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Monks92 Win User

Browsers causing my windows to crash while watching videos online.

I have recently bought DELL Inspiron 5301 laptop. After few days of usage ive noticed that the windows is crashing while watching videos online or while working on MS Office. However, windows run smoothly when its running using Microsoft Edge before crashing it shows a blue screen with some kernel error. Kindly help!!

:)

Monks92, Apr 13, 2021

2. windows 10 crashing when watching videos online

Hi Sean,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I’m sorry to know that Windows 10 crashing while watching videos online.
    Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will be happy to assist you.

To assist you further with this issue, please let us know the following details.

• Let us know whether the issue is specific to online videos or it is happening with other videos present in your system too?
    • Do you face the same issue when using Microsoft Edge ?

As the initial troubleshooting steps, I would suggest you to check all the available Windows Updates. Installation of recent Windows Updates should fix the issue.

If the issue still persists, then try updating the Display driver and check. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run command box.

• Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.

• In Display Adapter, expand Display Adapter, right-click , and then click
        Update.
    Please let us know, if you need any further help and we would be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Vijaya Kumari 1, Apr 13, 2021
  3. Watching Videos through the Browser in Windows 10

Hi Floyd,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

As you have issues watching videos in different browsers, this maybe an issues with the graphics driver not loaded properly.

• What is the Make and Model of the computer?
    • What is the exact error displayed on Browser?
    Provide us the Event viewer logs by trying these steps:

1. Press Win + X key on the keyboard and choose
    Event Viewer.

2. Check theApplication logs and provide us the events that occur when you try to play a Video on the Browser.

Thank you.

Ravinath P, Apr 13, 2021
  4. Browsers causing my windows to crash while watching videos online.

windows 10 crashing when watching videos online

Yes I have completed said steps and still this is an issue. I have updated graphics drivers, windows, the whole 9 yards.

JokerJ2442, Apr 13, 2021
Thema:

Browsers causing my windows to crash while watching videos online.

1. Browsers causing my windows to crash while watching videos online. - Similar Threads - Browsers causing crash

2. Wifi constantly disconnects while watching online videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wifi constantly disconnects while watching online videos: my wifi seems to automatically disconnect mainly when watching online videos and then also randomly when I'm not even on my laptop or just searching for info. I turn the internet on by right clicking the wifi logo, clicking 'troubleshoot problems' and diagnosing all problems...
  3. Crashing while watching youtube videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashing while watching youtube videos: I've had my Asus laptop Windows 10 for around a year, and I've never had this problem before. When I watch a video on YouTube after 5 minutes or so, the screen will freeze, and the laptop will make a buzzing noise before it gets crashed. Sometimes the rate changes like I was...
  4. Crashing while watching youtube videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crashing while watching youtube videos: I've had my Asus laptop Windows 10 for around a year, and I've never had this problem before. When I watch a video on YouTube after 5 minutes or so, the screen will freeze, and the laptop will make a buzzing noise before it gets crashed. Sometimes the rate changes like I was...
  5. Crashing while watching youtube videos

6. Windows 10 Freezes while watching online videos

Windows 10 Freezes while watching online videos: Hi All,I had recently got a PC built and every time i watch online videos, windows freezes and does not allow me to do anything. I am not even able to shutdown, restart or even sign out.I have done the following and yet nothing seems to fix the issue:1. Updated all drivers2....
  7. high cpu while watching videos in browser and taskbar crashes

high cpu while watching videos in browser and taskbar crashes: while watching videos in browser my cpu usage gets high meaning then my computer gets annoying noisy like it working hard to play something demanding like a game when its just videos on twtichtv, youtube tried different browsers, power plan max performance, cleaned...
  8. watching videos online

watching videos online: Trying to watch videos online and the view is huge. Cannot watch in normal view https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/watching-videos-online/4a64d85e-495d-4379-a778-f2791b689de2
  9. BSOD while watching online videos

BSOD while watching online videos: Many times when I watch online videos( youtube/netflix/others) my laptop freezes and after 10 seconds brings bsod with the error dpc_watchdog_violation. Any help ? 91321
  10. Occasional BSOD while watching videos/streams online

Occasional BSOD while watching videos/streams online: Hello, A few times a week, BSODs occur while I'm watching online videos or streams. The BSODs are always related to ntoskrnl.exe or other system files (I checked with WhoCrashed and BlueScreenView). I have to mention that I keep all drivers updated (apart from an AHCI...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laptop when watching online video crash to blue screen something went wrong