Windows 10: browsers consistent failure to connect in Windows 10

Discus and support browsers consistent failure to connect in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Since a recent update Edge, Firefox and Chrome seem unable to connect to websites in a seemingly random fashion when clicking on links from emails and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bogong24_7, Dec 8, 2021.

1. browsers consistent failure to connect in Windows 10

Since a recent update Edge, Firefox and Chrome seem unable to connect to websites in a seemingly random fashion when clicking on links from emails and some sites and even after typing in the URL into the browser. Typical responses are to the effect that the site cannot be reached; is not secure even if the URL is https:/...... and error messages include: ERROR_SSL-PROTOCOL_ERROR; PR_END_OF_FILE_ERROR; ERR_CONNECTION_CLOSED with added words indicating the site closed the connection, is insecure or some other reason.The troubleshooter, when run, is useless at diagnosing any problem.While some

:)

Bogong24_7, Dec 8, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 8, 2021
  3. Keoweenie Win User
    No consistent internet connection

Windows Edge. In only NFL.Com Fantasy football Mock Draft Draft Client I get the message "no consistent internet connection". I can stream both MLB.com and Neflix.com without any problem.
    I have followed all the proposed corrections, any ideas on what causes this and how to correct it. Oh I am not computer literate but can follow directions if given step by step. Thanks for any help you can provide. Yes I have tried Chrome, FireFox and
    explorer as the browser and get the same message.

Keoweenie, Dec 8, 2021
  4. browsers consistent failure to connect in Windows 10

Windows 10 doesn't connect or update to Internet, but Browser connects perfectly

Hello,

I request you to run the Internet Connections Troubleshooter and Network Adapter Troubleshooter

Step 1: Run the Internet Connections Troubleshooter

This troubleshooter is an automated Windows 10 inbuilt tool which finds and fixes the common issues with the Internet Connections on the computer.

Perform these steps to run this tool and check if that helps.

• Press “Windows Logo” from the keyboard.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” and press “Enter”.
    • In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on “View All” on the left pane.
    • Click on “Internet Connections”.
    • Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: Run the Network Adapter Troubleshooter

This troubleshooter is an automated Windows10 inbuilt tool which finds and fixes the common issues with the Network Adapter Settings on the computer. It also checks if the network adapter drivers are up to date or not. It may
    also provide you some clue about the hardware failures happening to the Network Adapter.

Perform these steps to run this tool and check if that helps.

• Press “Windows Logo” from the keyboard.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” and press “Enter”.
    • In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on “View All” on the left pane.
    • Click on “Network Adapter”.
    • Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Once after running the troubleshooters, check troubleshooting reports and let’s know the details. You may also try out the suggestions given by the troubleshooter and check if that helps.

Hope the information helps to fix the issue, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Dec 8, 2021
Thema:

browsers consistent failure to connect in Windows 10

1. browsers consistent failure to connect in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - browsers consistent failure

2. Browsers break, then system locks, then reboot freezes - consistently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Browsers break, then system locks, then reboot freezes - consistently: Either Edge or Chrome will stop loading pages. Could be either one or both simultaneously. And if it's one, the other will stop loading soon... but I can ping websites from the CMD window.The OS will then lock up if I haven't already taken action. The caps lock will still...
  3. browsers consistent failure to connect in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    browsers consistent failure to connect in Windows 10: Since a recent update Edge, Firefox and Chrome seem unable to connect to websites in a seemingly random fashion when clicking on links from emails and some sites and even after typing in the URL into the browser. Typical responses are to the effect that the site cannot be...
  4. browsers consistent failure to connect in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    browsers consistent failure to connect in Windows 10: Since a recent update Edge, Firefox and Chrome seem unable to connect to websites in a seemingly random fashion when clicking on links from emails and some sites and even after typing in the URL into the browser. Typical responses are to the effect that the site cannot be...
  5. Consistently facing TDR failure dxgkrnl.sys windows 10 error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Consistently facing TDR failure dxgkrnl.sys windows 10 error: Hello, I have perform windows update & graphic card driver update regularly, yet I am still facing the TDR failure issue. Here is the System event log https://1drv.ms/u/s!AraYLh959TQys3E6C9m41D1LrBt2?e=xULmiv I need help, thank you...
  6. connection of browsers

connection of browsers: Hello Non of my browsers in my system can be connected to the internet but other programs such as skype, telegram or other programs are connected. previosely, when I had windows8 I checked the proxy setting and the issue were solved but in windows 10 in the proxy part I do...
  7. KB4565503 repeated consistent failure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB4565503 repeated consistent failure: KB4565503 repeatedly downloads, reaches 100%, installs, and then immediately starts downloading and installing again - repeatedly ad infinitum SFC finds no issues. DISM finds no issues with the image. I have reset Windows updates. No difference. Running Windows 10...
  8. Failure to access browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Failure to access browser: Recently I have been having problems with one of the games on Facebook I sent message to the game and as usual got an automated reply, followed instructions as to what steps to take. This did not resolve the problems ie my suspects in the game had grown to gigantic size...
  9. Consistent DHCP failures on WIndows 10 (1903) Wifi adapter after successfully connecting.

Consistent DHCP failures on WIndows 10 (1903) Wifi adapter after successfully connecting.: I have this same problem on a Lenovo laptop, Intel N-7260 wifi adapter. Windows 10 Enterprise, 1903 -- current on updates. It will connect for a short time (sometimes an hour or so, more often less than a minutes) and then the connection drops and the adapter goes back...
  10. connection failure

connection failure: cant connect to wifi but I'm able to connect to my phones hotspot I have done troubleshooting, I have reset the drivers and upgraded ,yet still I keep facing the same problem kindly help me with that...