Windows 10: Browsers crash at end when downloading stuff

Discus and support Browsers crash at end when downloading stuff in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; As the title says browsers crash at end when downloading stuff... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mephonehunderfortyfour, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Browsers crash at end when downloading stuff

As the title says browsers crash at end when downloading stuff

:)

Mephonehunderfortyfour, Feb 7, 2019

2. Browser Tab Crashing

Hi,

Corrupted browser cache and extensions are some of the things that can cause your browser to crash. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • Have you tried using a different browser other than the ones mentioned above? If yes, did you encounter the same error?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've performed to resolve your concern?

To rule out any performance issues, we suggest that you replicate your concern while you're in the clean boot environment and check if the issue persists. To do this, follow the steps provided on this

link

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Feb 7, 2019
  3. Download issue with Edge browser

Hi,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

I understand that you are not able to download any files through EDGE browser.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I suggest you clear the Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions (…) icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.

• Right click on Microsoft EDGE.

• Go to details click on microsoftedgeCP.exe and click
      end task.
    You have to repeat it few times it worked for me hope it will help you to reset the Microsoft edge browser.

The download option will be available on the EDGE browser at the top right corner. Click on Hub (three horizontal symbol) and click on Downloads, there you will be able to click on Downloads folder and check where the download
    files are getting saved.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Feb 7, 2019
  4. peach1971 Win User

Browsers crash at end when downloading stuff

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

Browsers crash at end when downloading stuff

1. Browsers crash at end when downloading stuff - Similar Threads - Browsers crash end

2. Issues downloading stuff

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues downloading stuff: I have it so i can download stuff from anywhere but when i try to download roblox on the webstite it makes me check microsoft store how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issues-downloading-stuff/b015ecad-1f8a-4907-a06c-1a8c45b59956
  3. Issues downloading stuff

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues downloading stuff: I have it so i can download stuff from anywhere but when i try to download roblox on the webstite it makes me check microsoft store how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issues-downloading-stuff/b015ecad-1f8a-4907-a06c-1a8c45b59956
  4. Issues downloading stuff

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Browsers crash when opened

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Browsers crash when opened: I have been having an issue with browsers on my laptop crashing and then reopening immediately with a few seconds of delay. It started with Firefox, but then I discovered that it happens with Chrome and Edge as well. It does not happen with Brave and IE however. I have tried...
  6. Weird perfomace issue when downloading stuff

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird perfomace issue when downloading stuff: [ATTACH] Guys, ever had some machine slowed duirng some downloads? When I'm updating/downloading a game on steam or using Utorrent, I can see that the performace does suffer (low fps on games) as well as I can hear some shuddering on audio if I have some YT video running...
  7. Stuff not downloading

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuff not downloading: Im trying to download stuff on my pc but everytime it does it bugs out on me. If I try and download something on the internet it takes me back to the original screen or the Run popup doesnt come up. If i download something from the store it just says error. I’ll post this on...
  8. Browsers crash when downloading/saving

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Browsers crash when downloading/saving: Both Firefox and Chrome crash whenever I try to download or save a file. No error dialogs, they just stop and close when the "save" window opens. Today Internet Explorer did the same thing. The only browser that seems to be working properly is Edge. I'm running Windows...
  9. downloading stuff

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    downloading stuff: how do I download stuff outside of the app store? I'm using a ASUS laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-stuff/47e448c3-1a24-4962-a33c-9e39f7cbcfee
  10. What is that downloaded stuff?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is that downloaded stuff?: It is calling itself File-Renamer or Filerenamer. It works perfectly. I´m only curious. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-that-downloaded-stuff/067e494b-def3-469e-a081-d33e8637bd3a"