Windows 10: Browsers crashing

Discus and support Browsers crashing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've been trying to use another browser but it keeps crashing within one second of opening. It is not only one browser, it is actually many others.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mrssuuchie, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Browsers crashing

I've been trying to use another browser but it keeps crashing within one second of opening. It is not only one browser, it is actually many others. Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera GX They all crash when I'm trying to open them. I'm not sure if it means I have a virus or if it means it's my laptop. Can someone please help me?

:)

mrssuuchie, Nov 22, 2020

2. Browser Tab Crashing

Hi,

Corrupted browser cache and extensions are some of the things that can cause your browser to crash. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • Have you tried using a different browser other than the ones mentioned above? If yes, did you encounter the same error?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've performed to resolve your concern?

To rule out any performance issues, we suggest that you replicate your concern while you're in the clean boot environment and check if the issue persists. To do this, follow the steps provided on this

link

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Nov 22, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 22, 2020
  4. Browsers crashing

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

Browsers crashing

1. Browsers crashing - Similar Threads - Browsers crashing

2. Crash when loading multiple browsers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Crash when loading multiple browsers: Not sure if this is the place for this I don't really understand redit categorization. So here is the issue, I built a PC about six months ago and everything was fine with it fast forward couple months and I built another PC for my GF with identical specs with the difference...
  3. Crashing Browsers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crashing Browsers: I've been trying to use another browser but it keeps crashing within one second of opening. It is not only one browser, it is actually many others. Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera GX They all crash when I'm trying to open them. I'm not sure if it means I have a virus or if it...
  4. Settings App crashes when trying to change web browser default

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings App crashes when trying to change web browser default: Hello, I've found an issue where the settings app crashes when attempting to change the default browser from Internet Explorer to Chrome. This has happened on multiple computers. It happens when attempting the change both on the regular default programs page and on the set...
  5. Web browsers, games and apps crash randomly until BSOD occurs. After BSOD, everything is fine

Web browsers, games and apps crash randomly until BSOD occurs. After BSOD, everything is fine: Whenever I boot up Windows from a full power off state, any app I'm using Firefox, Edge, VS Code, Teams and any game randomly keep crashing until a BSOD occurs and the PC reboots. Everything then works perfectly. The BSOD errors are different every time. I've re-installed...
  6. Google Chrome Browser Continuously Crashing

Google Chrome Browser Continuously Crashing: I am an essay writer and working for an essay writing service. My nature of job requires me to use Google Chrome browser to use certain extensions and tools for my research, analysis and writing. I am encountering this issue from few days that whenever I use my browser in...
  7. Torch Browser crashing BEX

Torch Browser crashing BEX: Hi! I am having this crash of my Torch browser: Source Torch Summary Stopped working Date ‎2020/‎10/‎19 08:33 Status Not reported Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Users\William\AppData\Local\Torch\Application\torch.exe Problem signature Problem...
  8. Browsers crashing

Browsers crashing: Hello, I'm having problems with my browsers ie chrome, firefox, edge crashing on my PC. I'm running updated windows 10. This is a recent problem. I've noticed on my task manager unusually high memory usage and occasionally high disk usage. Is this a result of a new update?...
  9. high cpu while watching videos in browser and taskbar crashes

high cpu while watching videos in browser and taskbar crashes: while watching videos in browser my cpu usage gets high meaning then my computer gets annoying noisy like it working hard to play something demanding like a game when its just videos on twtichtv, youtube tried different browsers, power plan max performance, cleaned...
  10. All browsers keep crashing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All browsers keep crashing: Hi all, I've posted here before but sadly the problem keeps persisting. All browsers I have tried are crashing. IE, Firefox and Chrome. I have checked they are all up to date and I have run various scans on the laptop but nothing is showing. When I posted on here the...