Windows 10: Browsers Crashing

Discus and support Browsers Crashing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently purchases two new PC laptops from Costco which have Windows 10 IOS'. Although I am able to download Chrome and Mozilla, both immediately... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Gabriel Mark, Apr 5, 2021.

1. Browsers Crashing

I recently purchases two new PC laptops from Costco which have Windows 10 IOS'. Although I am able to download Chrome and Mozilla, both immediately crash when I try to open them. This has been the case for both laptops, which gives me reason to believe its a Windows 10 issue note I bought an HP and Lenovo. I have spent hours on the phone with Microsoft support over the last two days, who initially led me to update Windows 10 and then reloaded the entire IOS. Neither solution works. This is a major problem that MSFT is blocking these browsers - my kids need Chrome for school. Does anyone have a solution that has worked for them?

:)

Gabriel Mark, Apr 5, 2021

2. Browser Tab Crashing

Hi,

Corrupted browser cache and extensions are some of the things that can cause your browser to crash. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • Have you tried using a different browser other than the ones mentioned above? If yes, did you encounter the same error?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've performed to resolve your concern?

To rule out any performance issues, we suggest that you replicate your concern while you're in the clean boot environment and check if the issue persists. To do this, follow the steps provided on this

link

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Apr 5, 2021
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 5, 2021
  4. bumgarb42 Win User

Browsers Crashing

Add-Ons for Firefox crash since update to 80

I left Firefox open over night and attempted to login to LastPass this morning - all the addons crashed. I had Firefox Task Manager open at the time and before attempting the login all addons were in the list and not using very much resources. After attempting login, all of the addons disappeared from the Firefox Task Manager list.

I will try the additional suggestions.

If I want to try a new profile without losing my saved/sync profile (and hopefully with the option of syncing my data back into the new profile) what steps should I take? Or is it just a given that if it is profile corruption, the sync profile is junk...?

Thanks!

Browsers Crashing [​IMG]

Browsers Crashing [​IMG]

bumgarb42, Apr 5, 2021
Thema:

Browsers Crashing

1. Browsers Crashing - Similar Threads - Browsers Crashing

2. Game crashing when running together with a browser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game crashing when running together with a browser: When I run Destiny 2 alongside any browser tested Edge, Opera GX and Firefox both the game and the browser crash. This varies in intensity, sometimes closing only one of them, sometimes both, sometimes it also causes Discord to crash, and sometimes it gives me a blue screen...
  3. Game crashing when running besides a browser

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game crashing when running besides a browser: When I run Destiny 2 alongside any browser tested Edge, Opera GX and Firefox both the game and the browser crash. This varies in intensity, sometimes closing only one of them, sometimes both, sometimes it also causes Discord to crash, and sometimes it gives me a blue screen...
  4. Game crashing when running besides a browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game crashing when running besides a browser: When I run Destiny 2 alongside any browser tested Edge, Opera GX and Firefox both the game and the browser crash. This varies in intensity, sometimes closing only one of them, sometimes both, sometimes it also causes Discord to crash, and sometimes it gives me a blue screen...
  5. Game crashing when running besides a browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. How can I fix my PC from crashing on games randomly/browser error occured?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix my PC from crashing on games randomly/browser error occured?: Hello, Ive had my NZXT Pre built PC for about a year now and Im starting to have some random issues now like random crashes on my games such as Tarkov for example any other unity games and Call of Duty, I dont get blue screens but my game will just freeze and close. Some...
  7. How can I fix my PC from crashing on games randomly/browser error occured?

How can I fix my PC from crashing on games randomly/browser error occured?: Hello, Ive had my NZXT Pre built PC for about a year now and Im starting to have some random issues now like random crashes on my games such as Tarkov for example any other unity games and Call of Duty, I dont get blue screens but my game will just freeze and close. Some...
  8. Windows 11 workstations keep crashing each time Chrome browser is accessed, has anyone else...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 workstations keep crashing each time Chrome browser is accessed, has anyone else...: In Windows 11, each time our users access the Chrome browser while having other applications opened, the workstation crashes, once Chrome is accessed.Has anyone else reported this issue, or do you know what may be causing this issue, please?...
  9. Windows 11 workstations keep crashing each time Chrome browser is accessed, has anyone else...

Windows 11 workstations keep crashing each time Chrome browser is accessed, has anyone else...: In Windows 11, each time our users access the Chrome browser while having other applications opened, the workstation crashes, once Chrome is accessed.Has anyone else reported this issue, or do you know what may be causing this issue, please?...
  10. Browsers are crashing on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browsers are crashing on Windows 10: Hello, has anyone encountered such a problem?I mainly used Google Chrome, everything worked like clockwork, but for some reason now the browser either crashes completely, or individual tabs fall from errors. I've tried absolutely everything I've found on the Internet, from...