Windows 10: Browsers for Windows 10

Discus and support Browsers for Windows 10 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am just curious if anyone knows of anyway to fix the problem with browers othe than IE or Edge. This has been an ongoing problem since the first day... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by huffman, Mar 27, 2019.

1. huffman Win User

Browsers for Windows 10

I am just curious if anyone knows of anyway to fix the problem with browers othe than IE or Edge. This has been an ongoing problem since the first day I installed Windows 10.

When I try to use Chrome, it opens to the Google search page as I have it set up. If I try to go to any other website, it will NEVER open that site.

With Fire Fox, the site I want to use is Face Book. It open Face Book just fine. Then when I try to go to my game page in Face Book, it will NEVER get that page to open and lock in fully.

These two issues are driving me crazy. Everything else seems to work fine Windows 10.

:)

huffman, Mar 27, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 27, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 27, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Browsers for Windows 10

Delta6326, Mar 27, 2019
Thema:

Browsers for Windows 10

1. Browsers for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Browsers

2. why most of the browsers don't work correctly in Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why most of the browsers don't work correctly in Win 11: HI,why most of the browsers don't work correctly in Win 11. Edge can't play most of the stream videos... same with Opera, Firefox have web meeting problems... no one want to use Chrome, but luckily there is one what seems to work99% ok but it's bit slow Vivaldi.So question is...
  3. why most of the browsers don't work correctly in Win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why most of the browsers don't work correctly in Win 11: HI,why most of the browsers don't work correctly in Win 11. Edge can't play most of the stream videos... same with Opera, Firefox have web meeting problems... no one want to use Chrome, but luckily there is one what seems to work99% ok but it's bit slow Vivaldi.So question is...
  4. How do I change my default browser in Outlook 365?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change my default browser in Outlook 365?: I want all Outlook 365 email links to take me to my default browser -- whether that be Chrome or Firefox. NOT Microsoft Edge.Found a lot of suggestions with Google.But have yet to find the magic bullet i.e., solution short of uninstalling Microsoft Edge....
  5. Microsoft Family Safety cannot block Avast Secure Browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Family Safety cannot block Avast Secure Browser: I've attempted to set usage restrictions and time limits on Avast Secure Browser using Microsoft Family settings on my child's laptop, but they're not effective. She's using this browser as an alternative to bypass the parental controls on Edge. Despite Microsoft Family's...
  6. Microsoft Family Safety cannot block Avast Secure Browser

Microsoft Family Safety cannot block Avast Secure Browser: I've attempted to set usage restrictions and time limits on Avast Secure Browser using Microsoft Family settings on my child's laptop, but they're not effective. She's using this browser as an alternative to bypass the parental controls on Edge. Despite Microsoft Family's...
  7. Why do I get the Black Up-pointing Triangle: when I type t into my browsers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I get the Black Up-pointing Triangle: when I type t into my browsers?: Hello,It seems to also happen when I type the following excluding the "" around the brackets:"c" becomes ©"f" becomes "r" becomes ®etc...This very annoying! It's some sort of keyboard shortcut which only happens on browsers chrome, edge, haven't tried any others.I am using a...
  8. Why do I get the Black Up-pointing Triangle: when I type t into my browsers?

Why do I get the Black Up-pointing Triangle: when I type t into my browsers?: Hello,It seems to also happen when I type the following excluding the "" around the brackets:"c" becomes ©"f" becomes "r" becomes ®etc...This very annoying! It's some sort of keyboard shortcut which only happens on browsers chrome, edge, haven't tried any others.I am using a...
  9. Why am I being blocked on my laptop from a grocery store website using the Chrome browser...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I being blocked on my laptop from a grocery store website using the Chrome browser...: I have not been able to access the Giant food website on my computer using the Chrome browser for the last several months. I get the message "blocked". I can get it on my Edge browser using the same computer. Why is this happening? Is there anything I can do to ix this? I am...
  10. Why am I being blocked on my laptop from a grocery store website using the Chrome browser...

Why am I being blocked on my laptop from a grocery store website using the Chrome browser...: I have not been able to access the Giant food website on my computer using the Chrome browser for the last several months. I get the message "blocked". I can get it on my Edge browser using the same computer. Why is this happening? Is there anything I can do to ix this? I am...