Windows 10: Browsers for Windows 10

Discus and support Browsers for Windows 10 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am just curious if anyone knows of anyway to fix the problem with browers othe than IE or Edge. This has been an ongoing problem since the first day... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by huffman, Mar 27, 2019.

1. huffman Win User

Browsers for Windows 10

I am just curious if anyone knows of anyway to fix the problem with browers othe than IE or Edge. This has been an ongoing problem since the first day I installed Windows 10.

When I try to use Chrome, it opens to the Google search page as I have it set up. If I try to go to any other website, it will NEVER open that site.

With Fire Fox, the site I want to use is Face Book. It open Face Book just fine. Then when I try to go to my game page in Face Book, it will NEVER get that page to open and lock in fully.

These two issues are driving me crazy. Everything else seems to work fine Windows 10.

:)

huffman, Mar 27, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 27, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 27, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Browsers for Windows 10

Delta6326, Mar 27, 2019
Thema:

Browsers for Windows 10

1. Browsers for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Browsers

2. windows 10 1903 home browsers work fine but steam, and other programs cant connect to the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 1903 home browsers work fine but steam, and other programs cant connect to the...: hi I just upgraded to 1903 and while my browsers all work fine, i cant get epic, steam, or any apps to connect to the insternet I really woudl like to not roll back but I cant find a solution. please help. thanks...
  3. Remove Windows 10 startup message "browser recommended by Microsoft"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove Windows 10 startup message "browser recommended by Microsoft": Hi, I've added Firefox as my default browser in Windows 10, but now I get a message every time I boot about using the recommended browser. I'd like to remove this message if possible. Here is the message: Try the browser recommended by Microsoft to make the most of...
  4. Windows Defender Settings App And Browser Control Wont Change to warn

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Settings App And Browser Control Wont Change to warn: Hello, I am trying to have more control over my system and trying to switch the windows smart screen settings to warn instead of block, however whenever I do this, and exit out, when i go back to check the settings have taken affect they revert back to their original block...
  5. Edge Browser not listed on Exploit Protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Edge Browser not listed on Exploit Protection: When I open the Exploit Protection Program List, how come Edge browser processes are not listed? Or, is there another process name for MS Edge from the Exploit Protection Program List page? However, my guess is that since Edge runs in a Sandboxed protected mode by default,...
  6. None of my browsers are working correctly with the internet besides Edge.

None of my browsers are working correctly with the internet besides Edge.: I've been having this problem basically ever since I got this new computer a few months ago. Only Edge seems to always connect to the internet. I've tried Google Chrome and Opera and they work occasionally, but they usually say it's taking too long and don't connect. I can...
  7. Windows 10 Touchpad intermittent problems in browsers only

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Touchpad intermittent problems in browsers only: Touchpad problems: Two-fingers scrolling get stuck in Chrome and Edge browsers. Clicks and Taps responses are missing. Symptoms are short term intermittent happen 5 - 10% of the time. On installed applications touchpad works fine. This is brand new Asus UX331 laptop Win10...
  8. Browsers Fail IPv6 Tests

Browsers Fail IPv6 Tests: Running Windows 10 Version 1903. Network Properties shows that the system has both IPv4 and IPv6 addresses. Other, non-Windows devices on network (e.g., Xbox One X) successfully pass tests like https://test-ipv6.com. Cannot get Chrome to pass the test at all ("No IPv6...
  9. Microsoft Edge Dev. browser (the latest version)

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Dev. browser (the latest version): I have a question about my browser, Microsoft Edge Dev and am using the latest version. When I open the browser and can open to maximize. When I have multiple browsers and decide to close with " X " on top right corner and the next browser set to minimize. Why is that...
  10. Opera announces first gaming browser - Opera GX

in Windows 10 News
    Opera announces first gaming browser - Opera GX: Uv-jwjKxZsk 0UeXgHVjCOA The new PC browser lets gamers control their computer’s CPU and memory usage to make their gaming and streaming smoother. It also features Twitch integration and numerous customization options. Los Angeles, California/ Oslo, Norway –There are...