Windows 10: Browsers Going mad!!!

Discus and support Browsers Going mad!!! in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; To be fair, still am having problems. An example. I have flightradar24 pro, a very good aircraft software that covers the world. I have family in... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by elbmek, Apr 19, 2016.

1. jds63 Win User

Browsers Going mad!!!

All i did was take a look at this site for flightradar24, it would take time for me even to familiarize myself with it let alone figure why it does not work for you, but does open in FF for me. Although amazing it works well in Edge which is still a work in progress and does not accept all extensions if used in this.

Wondering the reason for so many browsers, now i kind of know the reasons. What more steps have you taken, reinstalling browsers you can, resetting and disabling all add-ons ? This even though an example is not the only site you are having issues with ?

jds63, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Browsers Going mad!!!

1. Browsers Going mad!!! - Similar Threads - Browsers Going mad

2. Going mad with customer support downloading Windows ISO on a Mac

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Going mad with customer support downloading Windows ISO on a Mac: I think I must be going mad here. This is a support chat I just had with a support engineer when trying to do something as simple as downloading the Windows .ISO disc image file to my Mac. Not installing it. Literally just downloading the...
  3. Going mad with customer support downloading Windows ISO on a Mac

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Going mad with customer support downloading Windows ISO on a Mac: I think I must be going mad here. This is a support chat I just had with a support engineer when trying to do something as simple as downloading the Windows .ISO disc image file to my Mac. Not installing it. Literally just downloading the...
  4. HELP!!!! My touchpad is going absolutley MAD!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HELP!!!! My touchpad is going absolutley MAD!!!: Hi, i have a Lenovo ThinkPad T400s and it is a bit older because there is still a product key from Win Vista. Then someone who bought this laptop installed Win 7. Then my dad bought it for me to school, and then i installed Win 10 Home 2009 a.k.a. 20H2. I've encountered an...
  5. Please help me I'm going mad with the beeping sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me I'm going mad with the beeping sound: There is an annoying beep sound which happens at random times throughout the day when I'm using my laptop. I tried everything to stop it: switched all sound off on the laptop, tried running trouble shooter on speakers, ran support assist several times, tried Procmon which did...
  6. Autoplay Madness

in Windows 10 Support
    Autoplay Madness: I turned off Autoplay in settings I turned off Autoplay in Group Policy (both system and user) I set the default autorun behaviour to "do not execute any autorun commands" (both system and user) and yet, I have a USB stick that when inserted brings up a Run window and types...
  7. REagentC went mad

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    REagentC went mad: I want to set up recovery image location for Windows to custom partion but REagentC went mad. 1. Query info C:\windows\system32>reagentc /info Windows Recovery Environment Windows RE and system reset configuration Information: Windows RE status: Disabled...
  8. Fans going mad in games!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Fans going mad in games!: Just recently, my fans have started going crazy when running VR or games like Read Dead Redemption 2. Now, this didn't used to happen. When I look at temps via MSI Afterburner (or fpsVR in VR) during play, the GPU temp is usually between 65 and 75 degrees with similar values...
  9. midtown madness 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    midtown madness 2: i played midown madness 2 a month ago but today its saying direct x 7 is required i have direct x 12 installed i also have the game running under as windows xp service pack 2 i have directplay on...
  10. IM GOING MAD!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IM GOING MAD!: hey guys, i have a REAL PAIN IN THE BRAIN problem! i cant use (code Completion or what ever name it has) in anyyyyy WINDOWS, and Visual Studios 2015 and 2017 and Visual Studio Code, IntelliJ and Eclipse android Studio and OTHERSSS........... its about 2 month! im rly mad...