Windows 10: Browsers got super slow to load

Discus and support Browsers got super slow to load in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Over the last week all my browsers got super slow. Chrome and Firefox. Tested both without extensions and cleared all cache etc still slow. Scanned for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/coffeeandstets, May 10, 2020.

1. Browsers got super slow to load

Over the last week all my browsers got super slow. Chrome and Firefox. Tested both without extensions and cleared all cache etc still slow. Scanned for viruses and malaware. Nothing. Internet speed is unchanged as they work fine with my other devices at same speed. Checked all drivers, all up-to-date. Not sure if a recent windows 10 update messed it up for me or it's some bug.

Any advice?

submitted by /u/coffeeandstets
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/coffeeandstets, May 10, 2020
  2. WaKeMaTTa Win User

Google Chrome running super slow

Today I started my computer as usual. And opened the Google Chrome browser and found that I was running SUPER slow.

What steps will reproduce the problem?
    (1) Create a new browser window
    (2) Choose File -> New Tab

What is the expected output?

The NTP page should display instantaneously

What do you see instead?

The NTP takes a full 1 second to appear. By "appear" I mean the new tab appears with blan content instantly, but then you wait 1s for the NTP page contents to finally show up.

Attached is a trace - see pid 47093. It shows two NTP loads, one at 5.5s and the second at 8.5s. It shows the page taking about 200ms to load, followed by a CSS animation that runs for 1.1s (according to the red boxes along the top).

I'm using:

• Windows 10 (64-bit)
    • Google Chrome v49.0.2623.112 m (64-bit) (last version)
      • Extensions: ad-block
    • PC:
      • CPU AMD FX-8320 (3.5GHz)
      • RAM 8GB

Edit

Is a bug.

WaKeMaTTa, May 10, 2020
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, May 10, 2020
  4. Browsers got super slow to load

super slow

Hi Mehedy,

PC performance might slow down due to a possible corrupted system file, high CPU, memory, or disk usage, hardware failures or software conflicts. For us to narrow down the issue, kindly answer these questions:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What is the build number and version of your Windows?
    • Have you made any recent hardware or software changes prior to this issue?
    • On which activity does your PC slows down?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the given methods on this article:

Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10

We will wait for your response.

Janeane Cru, May 10, 2020
Thema:

Browsers got super slow to load

1. Browsers got super slow to load - Similar Threads - Browsers got super

2. windows 11 super super slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 super super slow: I just bought a brand new PC.. I9 5.2 16 core / 32 gb ddr5 6000mhz / rtx3080 and its is slower than a rock on flat land. i don't understand this. this thing should be a beast. A beast that eats beasts. Why is this thing slower than my I7 with ddr4 2333 mhz?? i cant even...
  3. windows 11 super super slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 super super slow: I just bought a brand new PC.. I9 5.2 16 core / 32 gb ddr5 6000mhz / rtx3080 and its is slower than a rock on flat land. i don't understand this. this thing should be a beast. A beast that eats beasts. Why is this thing slower than my I7 with ddr4 2333 mhz?? i cant even...
  4. Super slow computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Super slow computer: My friends computer suddenly runs super slow after starting up it today. Yesterday it was no problem but suddenly today it took ages just for him to start up the computer. What could be the problem?...
  5. Right clicking folders and .exes super slow to load.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Right clicking folders and .exes super slow to load.: Hey guys, I've searched google and reddit everywhere for a solution; I can't seem to stop having this issue. I've tried clearing out the context menu with shellexview and the registry, I've also done sfc /scannow to no avail. the only thing else suggested was resetting my pc....
  6. Laptop super slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop super slow: Hi everyone, I'm new to these forums and usually I don't ask questions online, but this has really been bugging me. I have a new Lenovo laptop and it is sooooo slow, you could fall asleep waiting for something to load. It was bought in late 2018brand new and I don't use it...
  7. All browsers loading extremely slow.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All browsers loading extremely slow.: Started last couple days, I mostly use edge and it takes forever to load a page, just did a couple test, Facebook (login page) took about 12 seconds to load, Amazon took just over a minute to load, I know it's not my Internet speed, any speed test comes out normal, if I...
  8. indexing is super slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    indexing is super slow: File explorer and inserting pictures in any windows program is SUPER SLOW [Moderator note: moved from Office] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/indexing-is-super-slow/f0ab28e8-39c2-4a6b-83e8-588ab55eac72
  9. All browsers are super slow after win 10 upgrade -

in Browsers and Email
    All browsers are super slow after win 10 upgrade -: After completing the Win 10 upgrade process everything looked really good....until I started browsing the internet. All my browser's are slow as molasses and getting tons of connection time outs. Anyone else having the same problem? 15352
  10. Browser downloads over WiFi are super slow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Browser downloads over WiFi are super slow: I have a PC with Windows 10 Build 10586, upgraded from 8.1. WiFi downloads are very slow on it for some reason. SpeedTest.net shows 15 MBPS, but while download a simple 5 MB image file via Chrome takes 45 minutes. Max download speed is 15 KB/s. But when I keep...