Windows 10: Browsers not saving login info after restart for disk repairs?

Discus and support Browsers not saving login info after restart for disk repairs? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Yesterday, i got a notification that asked for restart for disk repairs. After restarting i noticed that Chrome and Opera GX are not saving passswords... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Rafaythereddituser, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Browsers not saving login info after restart for disk repairs?

Yesterday, i got a notification that asked for restart for disk repairs. After restarting i noticed that Chrome and Opera GX are not saving passswords and login info anymore. Any solutions?

submitted by /u/Rafaythereddituser
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Rafaythereddituser, Jan 24, 2021
  2. wasy68 Win User

Egde does not save Login info. Any fix?

I have my save form entries on. I do NOT have clear form data checked under clear browser data. I want cookies cleared therefore must check clear cookies and saved website data. How can I have my web site LOGIN info saved? I check remember me on each individual site. I did not have this problem in IE. I do click on the field & anticipate a drop down to choose which login I want to use or my one login to appear so I can choose it. These things DO NOT occur. Is there a fix?

wasy68, Jan 24, 2021
  3. Resolving login issues

If your device doesn't run in safe mode, the next step that we suggest is to run a repair using a boot media. Here are the steps:

• Restart your device.
    • Upon start up, keep on pressing F12 to check if your device respond to BIOS.
    • Once you've accessed the BIOS setup screen, follow the step-by-step guide on Yashwanth Kotakuri's

on how to repair start up using a boot media for Windows 10.

Let us know if you need further assistance with the repair.

Darwin Dim, Jan 24, 2021
  4. Browsers not saving login info after restart for disk repairs?

Disk management console view is not up-to-date

i dont know how to fix your disk management, but i can fix your partition problems...

open up Command Prompt with admin rights. (Right click, run as admin)

enter in
    DISKPART
    list disk

then find the Disk number for your Raid array... lets call it number 7 ( you can tell what disk is what by the total size)
    type in

Select Disk 7
    List Partition (will give you a list of all the partitions..)
    Select Partition 1 (im assuming you only have 1 partition on Disk 7) repeat this step if you have more partitions.
    ASSIGN

that should get the array up and running ready to use.

EDITED.

any problems, post back ^^

Still EDITING *Stick Out Tongue Browsers not saving login info after restart for disk repairs? :p

side question, have you tried restarting the PC?

slyfox2151, Jan 24, 2021
Thema:

Browsers not saving login info after restart for disk repairs?

1. Browsers not saving login info after restart for disk repairs? - Similar Threads - Browsers saving login

2. disk repair restart loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    disk repair restart loop: My laptop's disk had an error which caused the computer to restart but the auto repair failed and every restart attempt sends me to the recovery screen. The issue is that for every advanced recovery option I have to type in a password, I haven't had to use this password in...
  3. disk repair restart loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    disk repair restart loop: My laptop's disk had an error which caused the computer to restart but the auto repair failed and every restart attempt sends me to the recovery screen. The issue is that for every advanced recovery option I have to type in a password, I haven't had to use this password in...
  4. disk repair restart loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Removing saved info

in Browsers and Email
    Removing saved info: I emailed my college teacher using Outlook and his email address now shows in the saved info box in Microsoft Edge (Window 10 21H1). Only his email address has a icon with a blue clipboard? next to it. No other saved email addresses have this icon. How do I remove his email...
  6. Disk "Restart Needed" Restart drive to repair errors.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disk "Restart Needed" Restart drive to repair errors.: I have disk checked, i have restarted my computer a billion times, each time it was "repairing drive" but i still get that message! I have tried a lot of things but in the control panel in security and maintenance in the tab maintenance at the drive status it says "restart...
  7. microsoft account saved login info, can it be edited

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft account saved login info, can it be edited: Ok i'll try to word this to make sense. i bought a new laptop a few months ago, i'm still running win 7 on my desktops. this new lappy cam with windows 10. when i set it up, i used my gmail email, and filled in the info. well somehow the name for the user folder was...
  8. Restarts after login

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restarts after login: After i login on a new computer i just bought, for some reason, it restarts! Ive tried lots of things, and i dont have a usb with windows 10 on it either so i dont know what yo exactly do except finding help, so if anyone can help im all open for it....
  9. Egde does not save Login info. Any fix?

in Browsers and Email
    Egde does not save Login info. Any fix?: I have my save form entries on. I do NOT have clear form data checked under clear browser data. I want cookies cleared therefore must check clear cookies and saved website data. How can I have my web site LOGIN info saved? I check remember me on each individual site. I did...
  10. NAS forgets login info on every restart

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NAS forgets login info on every restart: So my roommate has a server with NAS for movies and tv shows. A separate drive for each (partitions). He gave me a bat file to set them up which works. However every time I restart my computer, they show disconnected. When I double click either of them, it says the login...