Windows 10: Browsers not working properly, something is blocking the pages to load correctly

Discus and support Browsers not working properly, something is blocking the pages to load correctly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. Around 3 weeks ago I started to have some problems with Gmail. At first I thought there were some issues with Gmail, but now I am not so sure,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Maja Bertole Jeras, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Browsers not working properly, something is blocking the pages to load correctly

Hi.

Around 3 weeks ago I started to have some problems with Gmail. At first I thought there were some issues with Gmail, but now I am not so sure, because the same exact problem happened again. So, basic problems: Gmail icons as Delete, Forward,... are invisible. When I go with a mouse over it says what it is but that is it. Then, on the same time, FB page didn't want to load and that was it. Later on we checked every single thing we could think of and nothing helped. We uninstalled all the browsers and reinstalled it, cleared history, cookies and what not, problem seems to stay the same. In Chrome, Mozilla and Opera, incognito mode and as guest or another user. No Gmail icons. OK. We reinstalled Windows 10, completely new, softwares and all and good for about 2 or 3 weeks and now the exact same problem. Icons in Gmail disappeared, FB page not loading properly and the issue stays the same on all browsers. Checked for viruses, scanned, cleaned multiple times, restarted and again, nothing helped. Everything is the same, also, no new connection, plugins or changes made on my computer or browsers. Reinstalled everything again completely after the first time it happened. The only thing I can remember was that at the same time Microsoft Edge was installed and that was it. The problem happened I think the same hour. My computer started to "ventilate" and it was really loud so I checked what is happening and saw the Gmail icons disappeared. So, yesterday or today early morning, almost at the same time, it happened again. We call another guy to help us figure out what the problem could be and the only other thing he found was that something (don’t know what) is not allowing the pages to load. I mean, properly or the exact same pages have the same “system”, I don’t know what this is called I am not a professional. Like something is preventing the graphics to work on pages in all browsers, where most problematic are Gmail and Facebook. Other pages work OK, but I think just when I access them for the first time and after a minute or two they start freezing or not working properly. Some icons missing here and there, or not loading and whatnot. So, basically something is preventing all the browsers to load graphics correctly or it blocks the thing. I have no clue what is going on, but it is the same problem as 3 weeks ago and I think it will happen again if I don’t figure out what is happening.

Any information will be helpful.

Thank You.

Maja

:)

Maja Bertole Jeras, Nov 14, 2018

2. Xpress browser not working properly

express browser not working properly.... Some pages not loading correctly....

Moderator's Note: The title of this post has been edited as it is created as a new topic.

dileepsalian, Nov 14, 2018
  3. MarcyFe Win User
    Browsers not loading correctly

All of my browsers: Firefox, Edge, Chrome, do not load properly. The page comes up but immediately blanks out. I have to keep clicking the address bar until it finally loads and stays. I am build 14271. I was having this problem on the build before this.

MarcyFe, Nov 14, 2018
  4. Browsers not working properly, something is blocking the pages to load correctly

BF4 Browser Utility

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.1

Change Log v1.1
    • New Features
      • New Switch to BF3/BF4 button.
      • New hyper-link to the Home thread in the About window.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - If Bf4 was open before the browser and the "Auto Refresh" was enabled the Battlelog page would not load properly.
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

Browsers not working properly, something is blocking the pages to load correctly

1. Browsers not working properly, something is blocking the pages to load correctly - Similar Threads - Browsers working properly

2. Browser tabs not working correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browser tabs not working correctly: When opening a new tab on any browser, the previous tab that is still open stops sound and action. This is new since earlier this morning and the only change is Windows driver update. Is there a settng that I need to change so that the tabs work correctly?...
  3. Browser tabs not working correctly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Browser tabs not working correctly: When opening a new tab on any browser, the previous tab that is still open stops sound and action. This is new since earlier this morning and the only change is Windows driver update. Is there a settng that I need to change so that the tabs work correctly?...
  4. Web pages not opening correctly on either browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Web pages not opening correctly on either browser: This site can’t be reachedCheck if there is a typo in ___________________If spelling is correct, try running Windows Network Diagnostics.DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAINI get this error constantly, whether I am connected via wifi or hardline and in both edge and chrome. I also...
  5. Web pages not opening correctly on either browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Web pages not opening correctly on either browser: This site can’t be reachedCheck if there is a typo in ___________________If spelling is correct, try running Windows Network Diagnostics.DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAINI get this error constantly, whether I am connected via wifi or hardline and in both edge and chrome. I also...
  6. Page not loading in browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Page not loading in browser: I can log into my financial institution. When I go to view a statement, the page starts a spinning circle but will not load. When I go to log out of my account I get the below message:Bad RequestYour browser sent a request that this server could not understand.Reference...
  7. Website not loading correctly on all browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Website not loading correctly on all browsers: Hello, Whenever I try to visit cbi.eu, I see only a white background and links (no css), on any browser (chrome, edge, firefox). I tried other laptops and they had no problems using the same Wi-Fi. What could be the problem and how can I fix it? [img] 164639
  8. Chrome not loading pages properly Win10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chrome not loading pages properly Win10: Hey, everyone. I am not sure if anyone experienced this issue ever with Chrome, but I am struggling with this browser for days now... Here we go, so I have a user in my organization who reported that her Chrome is not loading pages properly. It does not load some...
  9. My twitter page is not loading properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    My twitter page is not loading properly: Hello Till few hours back I was twitting, but now I cannot log in twitter and in fact the page is not loading properly. I have tried in other browser like IE, microsoft edge and I found the same problem. Other pages like facebook, yahoo, gmail etc are working...
  10. Chrome Browser Page Loading Errors

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome Browser Page Loading Errors: I have used Chrome for a number of years now with no issues. But last night an issue popped up and I'm not sure what I need to do to try to fix it. When I go to a new page it only halfway loads. I have to refresh in order for it to fully load. You can imagine how annoying it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. browser not working properly

2. browser not working correctly

3. something is blocking chrome from starting

4. what is blocking pages from loading,
  5. microsoft blocking chrome loading pages,
  6. browser not loading correctly,
  7. something blocking msn,
  8. something is blocking chrome to finish load,
  9. google chrome v1903 not load pages,
  10. msn pages fail to load properly in browsers,
  11. windows blocking browsers loading,