Windows 10: Browsers Running in the Backround

Discus and support Browsers Running in the Backround in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Every time I leave a site I hit the x to close the window. Then I go to Task Manager to check and I have so many things running. Is there a way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CarolCellana, Apr 4, 2020.

1. Browsers Running in the Backround

Every time I leave a site I hit the x to close the window. Then I go to Task Manager to check and I have so many things running. Is there a way to correct this problem? Heres a screenshot to explain. Thanks, Carol Browsers Running in the Backround a2fd57ed-2e6c-49d2-8c9b-99a0734675bb?upload=true.png

:)

CarolCellana, Apr 4, 2020

2. How to get programs from running in the backround.

Ok so i know some programs run in the backround when minimized. I ran into one of theese programs. But how do i get it back open? i tried closing it and uninstalling it and everytime it opens it automatically runs in the backround PLEASE HELP I NEED
    THIS PROGRAM.

ZackElramly, Apr 4, 2020
  3. Backround color on programs and text

All my programs and text have a red backround/color I have tried changing personalisation, and microsoft support have not been any help, any suggestions ? Windows version 1903 but also appeared on the previous version from which Microsoft suggest I upgraded
    to

StevenWilleter, Apr 4, 2020
  4. Derek12 Win User

Browsers Running in the Backround

Running your Browser in a VM?

• Install VMware Player or Virtualbox, VMware being faster in my experience
    • Create a VM with sufficent RAM HD and all CPU cores
    • Install Ubuntu/Linux Mint/Debian or some lightweight distro with Xcfe or LXDE
    • Install VMware/Virtualbox tools
    • Almost any distro comes with Firefox
    • Install Ublock Origin/Noscript/Ghostery
    • Disable cookies with a whitelist/use private browsing.
    In my experience, running a browser through a VM can slow down scrolling smoothness, video playback and increase ping delay

Derek12, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

Browsers Running in the Backround

1. Browsers Running in the Backround - Similar Threads - Browsers Running Backround

2. backround

in Windows 10 Gaming
    backround: how do I save the image that I saved off the web as my backround on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backround/82a22608-e431-4d39-a83b-aa5cd4fc539d
  3. backround

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    backround: how do I save the image that I saved off the web as my backround on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/backround/82a22608-e431-4d39-a83b-aa5cd4fc539d
  4. backround

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Blank backround

Blank backround: Can not get my picture during zoom meetings. The pictures of the other participants are there https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blank-backround/76402e51-30fe-4bf2-908b-34725a1ec86d
  6. None of the browser running

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    None of the browser running: I am getting ERR_CONNECTION_CLISED in chrome. I have tried many many things like troubleshooting, changing dns, flushing dns , scanning entire system, changing adapter connection, enabling safemode and then troubleshooting etc but nothing works. I need an immediate solution...
  7. Customized Backround

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Customized Backround: Hello.So my question is,can i make a customized backround in windows 10 or linux,and to a video to be looping and to be also audio.It s like on ps4 when you log in there is a backround and music,and to work with linux and windows.I dunno why i asked here i didn t know where...
  8. Backround Slide Show

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Backround Slide Show: I recently unlinked my OneDrive account, and now my background slide show will start up, show a couple of pictures, then go black screen with a message "there are no pictures in C:\Users\stros\OneDrive\Picture\Pictures\SlideShow", how do I get rid of this and let the slide...
  9. Blurry backround

Blurry backround: So I made some neat pixel art and I'd like to display it as my desktop backround in windows 10, but it comes out blurry instead of sharp! Is there a way to make it so it just zooms in on the picture without the blurriness? I'd rather not have to redraw it in a bigger...
  10. keyboard backround light

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    keyboard backround light: hi I was just wondering if anyone can help me turn my keyboard light on my laptop witch is a (DELL) I've tired doing it myself but cant seem to find it PLS AND THANK YOU...