Windows 10: Browsers that are lesser-known

Discus and support Browsers that are lesser-known in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; What are some lesser known browsers that people should check out if they don't want to use any of the mainstream ones (Chrome, Firefox and Edge)?... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Lucian Hodoboc, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Browsers that are lesser-known

What are some lesser known browsers that people should check out if they don't want to use any of the mainstream ones (Chrome, Firefox and Edge)? Please, recommend only browsers that are still maintained... because nobody wants to use discontinued programs, right? *Tongue

My recommendations are: Vivaldi and NAVER Whale.

:)

Lucian Hodoboc, Feb 2, 2019
  2. mlee49 Win User

Must Have (lesser known) software

My favorite lesser known software has to be Real Temp. I use it the most and have it installed on every build I can.

Great support and a great programmer.

mlee49, Feb 2, 2019
  3. digibucc Win User
    Must Have (lesser known) software

at first i was going to ask for paid software, to reflect the free list that's stickied, but i don't want to limit it and i'm asking for lesser know software either way.
    agreed though, i bought a winrar license before i found 7zip. now as much as it pains me winrar isn't even installed *Frown Browsers that are lesser-known :(

I use displayfusion instead of ultramon. it gives me multi-monitor taskbars and rotating per monitor backgrounds ... what else does ultra-mon do?

digibucc, Feb 2, 2019
  4. Browsers that are lesser-known

BF4 Browser Utility

Browsers that are lesser-known LogoBrowser.png

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

This Browser will reduce the amount of memory a regular browser uses to View the Battlelog. This browser works for BF3 and BF4. Enjoy! *Toast :toast:

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Spoiler: Screen Shots
    Browsers that are lesser-known Main.jpg

Browsers that are lesser-known Refresh.jpg

Browsers that are lesser-known about.jpg

Spoiler: Previous Change Logs Change Log v1.1
    • New Features
      • New Switch to BF3/BF4 button.
      • New hyper-link to the Home thread in the About window.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - If Bf4 was open before the browser and the "Auto Refresh" was enabled the Battlelog page would not load properly.
    Spoiler: Bug alert No bugs in this release yet!
    Spoiler: BF4 Browser Utility Disclaimer Disclaimer
    • The "BF4 Browser Utility" is provided as is without any guarantees or warranty.
    • The author is under no obligation to provide support, service, corrections, or upgrades to the "BF4 Browser Utility".
    • The posted file is in no way associated with "techpowerup!". Please direct any issues or questions in this thread.
    • By executing or Downloading the "BF4 Browser Utility" you agree to these terms.
    Spoiler: Requirements Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 - Download
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

Browsers that are lesser-known

1. Browsers that are lesser-known - Similar Threads - Browsers are lesser

2. Lesser known but cool Microsoft Store apps for Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Lesser known but cool Microsoft Store apps for Windows PC: [ATTACH]With the increasing popularity of Windows 11 and Windows 10 as computer OS, the number and quality of apps on the Microsoft Store has gone up significantly. If you are a Windows 11/10 user, you might be looking out for some apps that aim at increasing your efficiency...
  3. Log in Pin not known

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log in Pin not known: I did an update for windows. Now when I start the computer it asks for a pin, but I do not know the pin and the email to retrieve it is one I do not have anymore. How can I resolve this?...
  4. Log in Pin not known

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Log in Pin not known: I did an update for windows. Now when I start the computer it asks for a pin, but I do not know the pin and the email to retrieve it is one I do not have anymore. How can I resolve this?...
  5. Log in Pin not known

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Known Network Not Connecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Known Network Not Connecting: My computer won't connect to known wifi at my home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/known-network-not-connecting/7c279bde-16f9-4028-8adb-cca8cf01e0a8
  7. Lesser-known effect of path-length limitation in File Explorer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lesser-known effect of path-length limitation in File Explorer in Windows 10: Occasionally users encounter an error when dealing with files saved in deep directory structures, due to a limit on the maximum length of a path including filename in File Explorer, which is effectively 259 characters excluding a requirednull terminator. I have seen the...
  8. Multiple Known Errors!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple Known Errors!: [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] These are my errors that no matter what I try and do nothing is solved. I've gone throuh every single article and nothing seems to work and I seem to not be able to find a resolution, hence why this article is here. There is also another EAC Error...
  9. Cbs Log and Driver Irql not lesser or equal fastboot.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cbs Log and Driver Irql not lesser or equal fastboot.sys: Hello. My computer has been getting fastboot.sys Driver srql not lesser or equal and I just did an sfc scannow and I would like someone to analyze my log to figure out what files are corrupted and how to fix them. I put the log file on google drive in the link below Log...
  10. Is this a known issue?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is this a known issue?: Hello, In another thread I indicated that my computer shows that the KB4056892 update failed. I was informed how to find out if it did indeed install, which it has. My question is will the error in View installed History will ever be correct, or are there any concerns other...