Windows 10: Browsers will not play Fox News videos - Please check?

Discus and support Browsers will not play Fox News videos - Please check? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; At first, I thought this was only a Google Chrome issue on my Wndows 10 machine, but even on Edge, for some odd reason, Fox News videos will not play... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by win10freak, May 14, 2019.

1. Browsers will not play Fox News videos - Please check?

At first, I thought this was only a Google Chrome issue on my Wndows 10 machine, but even on Edge, for some odd reason, Fox News videos will not play leaving me with a blank screen with no error messages. All videos will play like YouTube, CNBC, and Yahoo news. But Fox News, not at all.

Can anyone check from their Windows 10 machines if videos will launch in Fox News or is it just me:
    I use Chrome as my main browser, my system is updated and as a matter of fact, I reinstalled Windows 10 just a few day ago.

:)

win10freak, May 14, 2019

2. Fox News Video not working on web browsers

I am experiencing the same issue. I'm running Windows 10 64-bit on a Corei5 machine. Fox News video will not play on Edge or on Firefox. I've tried virtually every setting in the browsers. Any help is appreciated.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

WaynePadgett, May 14, 2019
  3. Fox News Video not working on web browsers

Hi Wayne,

To help you with your concern about not being able to play Fox News videos on Edge or on Firefox, please refer to the troubleshooting suggestions below:

* Try adding the site to your trusted sites in Internet Explorer

Go to Tools > Internet Options >
    Security
    > Trusted Sites.

* Update your flash player

https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/.

* Perform clean boot to check if there is a software conflict.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows.

Let us know the result of your troubleshooting procedure for us to help you further.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, May 14, 2019
  4. Browsers will not play Fox News videos - Please check?

Fox News videos won't play on my windows 10 computer--what should I do?

I have the same problem I have 3 laptop thay all will play thet either I have edge as browser need some help with this

Bobby R Collins, May 14, 2019
Thema:

Browsers will not play Fox News videos - Please check?

1. Browsers will not play Fox News videos - Please check? - Similar Threads - Browsers play Fox

2. FOX NEWS

in Windows 10 Customization
    FOX NEWS: Why Can't I delete FOX NEWS from my News Feed? It's nothing but lies, Right Wing propaganda and misinformation. How much money is FOX paying Microsoft to disseminate their traitorous viewpoints? Question is, does Microsoft respect bona fide journalism that is truthful,...
  3. Fox News Player v7.109.10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fox News Player v7.109.10: The player below will not load any video from Fox News. All videos play from all other sources. My system is:[ATTACH] Akamia Adaptive Media Player Fox News Player v7.109.10 Impossible to get reply from Fox News totally ignores emails to support. Can someone please help...
  4. Videos not playing on browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Videos not playing on browsers: SOLVED: I have Windows 10 N that do not include a needed package. Go to settings > apps > Optional features > add a feature > Media feature pack install it, restart, wait for an update, install the update and restart and you should be good to go. Hi there, first of all my...
  5. Videos not playing on browsers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Videos not playing on browsers: Hi there, first of all my Windows Version number is : 1909 (build 18363.535) Some time ago I updated from windows 7 to 10. Today I completely formatted the PC though. I had some issues with the update (from 7 to 10) that's why I decided to format it and cleanly install...
  6. Access Denied to playing videos on Fox News.com

Access Denied to playing videos on Fox News.com: You don't have permission to access "http://video.foxnews.com/v/6100890980001" on this server. Reference #18.8507c045.1573156476.bf0b0e9 I keep getting the above message when I try to play videos on FoxNews.com...
  7. chrome video quit working on fox news, works on ABC news, youtube ok

in Browsers and Email
    chrome video quit working on fox news, works on ABC news, youtube ok: IT was working before on fox news. Now just the circling icon for hours even with a picture underneath, video never loads. Every single video fails. 140303
  8. Fox News videos won't play on my windows 10 computer--what can I do?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fox News videos won't play on my windows 10 computer--what can I do?: They will play on my Android phone but not my windows 7 or windows 10 fully updated computers. They will not play on edge, IE or Chrome. What can I do? I have gone to the padlock in the top left chrome browser to settings and "allowed" flash player....
  9. Fox news app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Fox news app: why is Fox News app access denied https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fox-news-app/58917f87-7843-4309-9c71-6280bedf1e97"
  10. Remove "fox news" from news feed

Remove "fox news" from news feed: How do I remove fox news from news feed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/remove-fox-news-from-news-feed/eeefc147-a88f-4511-ac72-455f710d3fdc