Windows 10: Browsers won't connect for a minute after starting the PC

Discus and support Browsers won't connect for a minute after starting the PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; If I open a browser as soon as the PC's booted up and start searching, it shows "server not found" and continues to do so for a few minutes and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NervousRing, May 26, 2019.

1. Browsers won't connect for a minute after starting the PC

If I open a browser as soon as the PC's booted up and start searching, it shows "server not found" and continues to do so for a few minutes and then works fine. If I wait for some time after the PC boots up and then search, everything works fine.

:)

NervousRing, May 26, 2019
  2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Yes I am using a genuine apple cable and tried your method but still having issues . The device connects and all looks fine for a few minutes then it drops connection then reconnects and repeats this behaviour so I've gave up .see attached images.
    Browsers won't connect for a minute after starting the PC [​IMG]

Thanks for your help , I think I'm going to get a Samsung .

3. tamo Win User

4. tamo Win User

Browsers won't connect for a minute after starting the PC

Thema:

Browsers won't connect for a minute after starting the PC

1. Browsers won't connect for a minute after starting the PC - Similar Threads - Browsers won't connect

2. My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after...: My pc windows 10 start for few minut and then power off in few minutes and then start after few hour i think I started a timer or something https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-windows-10-start-for-few-minut-and-then/7d46d5d1-2582-4992-8ed7-56614ac450ac
  3. PC won't start after BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC won't start after BSOD: Hey!So the story is I played on my PC and it run on BSOD.I waited 10 sec before it turned off. I tried to turn pc on, but nothing helped and tried everything. I tried to check lithium battery and then it started, but it didnt boot and made 5 long beeps. I checked RAM,...
  4. PC won't start after BSOD

PC won't start after BSOD: Hey!So the story is I played on my PC and it run on BSOD.I waited 10 sec before it turned off. I tried to turn pc on, but nothing helped and tried everything. I tried to check lithium battery and then it started, but it didnt boot and made 5 long beeps. I checked RAM,...
  5. PC won't start after BSOD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Why won't my browsers start?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't my browsers start?: When I try to start various Web browsers Firefox, SlimBrowser, Waterfox, I get a message that it is already running and I need to close the prior window. But this is immediately after starting the computer, so no browsers are running. I can open browsers not based on Mozilla....
  7. Why won't my browsers start?

Why won't my browsers start?: When I try to start various Web browsers Firefox, SlimBrowser, Waterfox, I get a message that it is already running and I need to close the prior window. But this is immediately after starting the computer, so no browsers are running. I can open browsers not based on Mozilla....
  8. Why won't my browsers start?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. PC won't start after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC won't start after update: Hi My PC did an automatic update yesterday and now I can't get it to start. I keep getting the message "Startup repair couldn't repair your PC" Log file C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\SrtSrtTrail.txt I have tried a few of the advanced options - Startup repair, Uninstall...
  10. PC with internet, but browsers only work for a few minutes after start

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC with internet, but browsers only work for a few minutes after start: I'm Brazilian, so, excuse my English. Good Morning, Since last night my desktop has a problem in which all browsers (IE, Edge and Chrome) stop working after 1 or 2 minutes of Windows starts, even though the PC is connected to the internet via cable. All other tasks that...