Windows 10: Browsing Data Slow to Clear in Edge.

Discus and support Browsing Data Slow to Clear in Edge. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have updated to Win V. 1903. Since the update it takes ages for Browsing Data to clear in Edge. Prior to the update it used to clear almost as soon... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Judesman, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Judesman Win User

Browsing Data Slow to Clear in Edge.

I have updated to Win V. 1903. Since the update it takes ages for Browsing Data to clear in Edge. Prior to the update it used to clear almost as soon as I clicked the button. Any thoughts please?

:)

Judesman, Jun 1, 2019

2. How to clear Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge?

Hello

CCLeaner cannot yet clean the cache of Microsoft Edge. You can clean your browsing data by following these steps.

• Open Microsoft Edge
    • Click on the three little dots on the top right corner
    • Under Clear Browsing Data click on Choose what to clear
    • Then make sure Cache is checked
    • Click on Clear
    If you don;'t understand exactly what I mean
    then see this post
    for a detailed step by step instruction with images.

Hope it helps you!

Yuri

Yuri Pustjens, Jun 1, 2019
  3. zapd Win User
    How to clear Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge?

This does not work. I get this "Some data couldn't be cleared. Please try again." Windows 10 Version 1511 (OS Build 10586.218)

zapd, Jun 1, 2019
  4. Vonnjy Win User

How to clear Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge?

One step missing:

• Open Microsoft Edge
    • Click on the three little dots on the top right corner
    • **Settings
    • Under Clear Browsing Data click on Choose what to clear
    • Then make sure Cache is checked
    • Click on Clear

Vonnjy, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Browsing Data Slow to Clear in Edge. - Similar Threads - Browsing Data Slow

2. How to automatically clear Chrome browsing data on exit

in Windows 10 News
    How to automatically clear Chrome browsing data on exit: [ATTACH]If you want to automatically clear Chrome browsing data on exit, here is how you can do that. You can automatically clear Chrome browsing data on exit via Chrome’s Settings panel, or you can set things up with the help of the Local Group Policy Editor and the Registry...
  3. How to clear browsing data of Edge Legacy using Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 News
    How to clear browsing data of Edge Legacy using Edge Chromium: [ATTACH]The latest Chromium-based Microsoft Edge web browser has replaced your classic legacy Edge browser. The new Edge Chromium brings you the option to clear the […] This article How to clear browsing data of Edge Legacy using Edge Chromium first appeared on...
  4. Problems clearing browsing data - Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems clearing browsing data - Windows 10: [ATTACH] You'll see from the above snip that I've set this to "Always clear this when I close the browser" but it never does. I've lived with it until now but it's just caused me some problems. Am I missing something? What can I do to make it work please? If this is...
  5. Slow browsing on all browsers except Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow browsing on all browsers except Edge: Hi, I have just purchased a Dell xps 13, and did a reset on it when I purchased. (it was bought from somebody, second hand so wanted to be cautious). Running windows 10 with latest updates. When trying to browse on any browser except Edge, web pages take a long time to...
  6. google chrome "clear browsing data" takes long...

in Browsers and Email
    google chrome "clear browsing data" takes long...: google chrome "clear browsing data" takes long... hey guys, i remember a few days ago when i clear my history on chrome it would be fast no matter how much was thier, like a flash...now it takes long even if its 1mb...i tried uninstalling and resinstalling but same thing.....
  7. google chrome "clear browsing data" takes long...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    google chrome "clear browsing data" takes long...: google chrome "clear browsing data" takes long... hey guys, i remember a few days ago when i clear my history on chrome it would be fast no matter how much was thier, like a flash...now it takes long even if its 1mb...i tried uninstalling and resinstalling but same thing.....
  8. Edge displays blank screen & can't delete clear browsing data

in Browsers and Email
    Edge displays blank screen & can't delete clear browsing data: When I open Edge it opens to a blank start page & usually below I see weather time etc & customize & now I cant see anything. I went to Microsoft site & did everything it says. I also noticed browser slow also & not displaying many things on sites. I did a Internet Explorer...
  9. Clear Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Clear Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10: How to: Clear Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 How to Clear your Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser added in Windows 10, and will be available across the Windows 10 device family. It is fast, compatible, and...
  10. Turn On or Off Clear Browsing Data on Exit of Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Clear Browsing Data on Exit of Microsoft Edge: How to: Turn On or Off Clear Browsing Data on Exit of Microsoft Edge How to Turn On or Off Clear Browsing Data on Exit of Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows...