Windows 10: Browsing Errors

Discus and support Browsing Errors in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello, Since i upgraded to windows 10 i am facing browsing issues i will state here the error i get. DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Applets, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Applets Win User

Browsing Errors

Hello,

Since i upgraded to windows 10 i am facing browsing issues i will state here the error i get.

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
    ERR_NAME_RESOLUTION_FAILED

these 2 are the most common and i get them every time when i open a pages.. i can not pay online on any website because when i type to go to payment page its one of these errors cancels it *Sad please i need help.

FYI ... i used both Chrome and default Internet Explorer i face this issue on both of them

Regards

:)

Applets, Nov 6, 2015

2. Certificate errors when browsing secure sites

Hi all,

I recently upgraded the firmware on my E71 to the latest version and have been getting errors whenever I browse secure web pages (https) since then.

I get a message saying "Website has sent an untrusted certificate. Accept anyway?"

This keeps reappearing every time I visit the site no matter whether I choose to accept one time only or permanently. Happens for many secure sites.

This error never used to appear before the firmware upgrade. Can anyone help?

fullerms---01, Nov 6, 2015
  3. bob_horn Win User
    Certificate errors when browsing secure sites

That message always jumps up in WinXP so I'd guess that Nokia has included it in the new FW. Repeats might reflect cookey-blocking. As I said, I am only guessing. Nokia??

bob_horn, Nov 6, 2015
  4. jds63 Win User

Browsing Errors

Try these commands, but also if you know how to reset your mode/router to default settings.

Run CMD as an administrator or open CMD – Command Prompt (Admin).

Now Run below command one by one.
    Copy and paste each one at a time so you get them right

ipconfig /release
    ipconfig /all
    ipconfig /flushdns
    ipconfig /renew
    netsh int ip set dns
    netsh winsock reset

Now Restart your PC.

jds63, Nov 6, 2015
  5. Applets Win User
    Thank you. for now it looks like solved issue. lets see if it didnt bother i will pin the topic as solved or i will come back ...

Applets, Nov 6, 2015
  6. jds63 Win User
    O.k., your welcome can leave it open till you are sure. Most researched showed Chrome with these issues, let's see how it goes.
    If obviously working with another PC or Laptop then assume resetting modem to default is not a solution then, do not mean just unplugging it and plugging it back in, done through the settings of modem by entering an ip address in browser usually.

jds63, Nov 6, 2015
  7. Applets Win User
    and its the same *Sad again.... how to setup modem with IP etc can u help me with that?

Applets, Nov 6, 2015
  8. jds63 Win User

Browsing Errors

How are other PC and laptops working with browsers ? Assuming using the same modem/router.

Also run this at Admin Command Prompt and reboot after netsh winsock reset catalog

Either then that network on that PC is misconfigured. Try right click network icon in notification area and select troubleshoot see if windows can detect and fix it first. Something possible to do with DNS setting.

How is Microsoft Edge working ? Can try resetting Chrome and IE.

Can be a virus also, do a full system scan of PC. Also being blocked by a firewall from Anti-Virus or security suite you use, try disabling all just to try the browsers.

jds63, Nov 6, 2015
  9. Applets Win User
    I did run as administrator and i did restart right after the whole commands because it also asked me to restart...
    The other PCs are windows 7 and its working perfectly fine .... the troubleshoot finds nothing .... i have new windows installed with Running Kaspersky Total security and fully scanned... browsers has no extension for Anti virus installed on chrome or Edge... and i have the same issue on edge too not only chrome...

Applets, Nov 6, 2015
  10. jds63 Win User
    Try to disable the firewall and AV temporarily from Kapersky to see if issue still happens. Also try a scan with this free software very good to rule out any virus changing your DNS Server address as this is problem with your first error beginning in your post DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN . Usually this DNS Server address is obtained automatically on your Network. See on mine

Browsing Errors [​IMG]

To check this also right click Network icon in Notification area, select Open Network and Sharing Center, then select Change Adapter settings. Right click your Network Connection and select Properties in context menu, on the list shown highlight (left click once) Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4), then select Properties. Does it show it is selected to obtain DNS Server Address Automatically and above that should also show the same Obtain an IP Address Automatically ?

Free Anti-Malware & Malware Removal

jds63, Nov 6, 2015
  11. just4clean, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Browsing Errors

1. Browsing Errors - Similar Threads - Browsing Errors

2. Error: Aw Snap! when trying to browse websites on Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error: Aw Snap! when trying to browse websites on Google Chrome: i recently tried to open googl chrome and all i get aw snap and i can't fix it ***Original title: aw snap*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-aw-snap-when-trying-to-browse-websites-on/72807058-1ab7-449d-a069-ad3d4025b663
  3. Application Error in Word or Outlook when browsing network Drive

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Application Error in Word or Outlook when browsing network Drive: Not sure if this is Office related, or otherwise due to the faulting module being Windows.UI.FileExplorer.dll I have begun experiencing Application Errors from both Word and Outlook on multiple computers when browsing a network drive. This is happening intermittently, but...
  4. Application Error in Word or Outlook when browsing network Drive - Faulting module name:...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Application Error in Word or Outlook when browsing network Drive - Faulting module name:...: Hi. Recently a number of computers I manage have begun experiencing Application Errors from both Word and Outlook when browsing a network drive. This is happening intermittently, but frequently. For Word, it can occur when selecting a network drive location to save or open a...
  5. Random BSOD (whea uncorrectable error) watching movies,stream,browsing

Random BSOD (whea uncorrectable error) watching movies,stream,browsing: Hi, Having issues with the above BSOD (whea uncorrectable error) watching movies,stream,browsing. Hasn't happened to me whilst playing games or anything intensive - happens when I least expect it. Been happening for close to a month now and recently reformatted and installed...
  6. Random BSOD while playing or browsing internet, error 0x0000001a

Random BSOD while playing or browsing internet, error 0x0000001a: Im having this issue for like 3 weeks already, whenever im browsing internet or playing games I get a random BSOD with different errors such as MEMORY MANAGEMENT or IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. I check the dump on on BSOD Viewer and the fault is always ntoskrnl.exe. I've already...
  7. Event Viewer Errors and system hang when browsing/playing music

in Windows 10 Support
    Event Viewer Errors and system hang when browsing/playing music: Hi all, The mentioned Event ID's only happened after a recent windows 10 update. The detailed list is: ID 3 - Kernel-EventTracing ( I did raise the log file to 40MB from 20MB, but seems to not solve this issue) ID 4 - Kernel-EventTracing ID 10010 - DistribuitedCOM ID 36 -...
  8. Random BSOD (browsing YouTube) error 0x00000139

Random BSOD (browsing YouTube) error 0x00000139: Hello, I've had some stability issues lately, which I thought were resolved by removing a few tools that were last causing my PC to BSOD. Attached is the dump. The latest BSOD occurred when browsing YouTube.. Thank you! 79020
  9. BSOD while simply browsing on the web, error 0x1000007e

BSOD while simply browsing on the web, error 0x1000007e: I have spent almost 2 weeks, trying to figure out this issue. It all started two months ago, the the computer started acting weird. It wouldn't properly boot, just kept restarting even before the boot. After some hours, it worked properly no problems. However, I got fed up...
  10. Event Viewer Errors and system hang when browsing/playing music

in Windows 10 Support
    Event Viewer Errors and system hang when browsing/playing music: While SFC didn't prompt for issues, the logs it created do point on errors and warning. I'd really appreciate if someone could take a look. CBS log - CBS.zip DISM log - dism.zip Also, here's a CSV export of my errors, warnings and critical stuff CSV Export