Windows 10: browsing history

Discus and support browsing history in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how do you disable the ability to delete browsing history... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by tadingl, Sep 12, 2018.

1. tadingl Win User

browsing history

how do you disable the ability to delete browsing history

:)

tadingl, Sep 12, 2018
  2. Arnie Est Win User

browsing history

Hi,

About your concern, you delete browsing history by following the steps below:

• Open your browser then tap the ellipsis (...).
    • Select Settings then look for "Clear
      browsing
      data"
    • Tap Choose what to
      clear
      then mark browsing history.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Arnie Est, Sep 12, 2018
  3. Devlin Sco, Sep 12, 2018
  4. hddi11 Win User

browsing history

Windows 10 IE 11 browsing history

Already read and tried NO HELP< but thank you!!

hddi11, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

browsing history

1. browsing history - Similar Threads - browsing history

2. Can I View My Child's Browsing History On Google Chrome With The Family App?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I View My Child's Browsing History On Google Chrome With The Family App?: Hello,I ned help with something that has been bugging me since I let my child use my computer in his own profile.I use Google Chrome as my default browser I still use Edge, but not as often as Chrome and I want my child to have access to it, too. But what I can't figure out...
  3. Can I View My Child's Browsing History On Google Chrome With The Family App?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I View My Child's Browsing History On Google Chrome With The Family App?: Hello,I ned help with something that has been bugging me since I let my child use my computer in his own profile.I use Google Chrome as my default browser I still use Edge, but not as often as Chrome and I want my child to have access to it, too. But what I can't figure out...
  4. Browsing history needs keeping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browsing history needs keeping: Peeps, there is lots of pointers to deleting history and searches but what about keeping them? What is the default length of time and is there a way to expand for indefinitely keeping all searches and history? The reason is I need t o monitor my son's activity and he told me...
  5. Browsing history needs keeping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Browsing history needs keeping: Peeps, there is lots of pointers to deleting history and searches but what about keeping them? What is the default length of time and is there a way to expand for indefinitely keeping all searches and history? The reason is I need t o monitor my son's activity and he told me...
  6. Browsing history needs keeping

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. How to prevent Chrome or Edge from saving Browsing History and Data

in Windows 10 News
    How to prevent Chrome or Edge from saving Browsing History and Data: [ATTACH]If you want to prevent Chrome or Edge from saving browser history on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 computers, this article will help you go through the process. You can ask Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge not to save the browsing data even if you use the normal...
  8. How to import Browsing History from default browser to Chrome on first run

in Windows 10 News
    How to import Browsing History from default browser to Chrome on first run: [ATTACH]If you want to import browsing history from the default browser to Google Chrome on the first run, here is how you can do that. Although it is possible to import data from another browser to Chrome, this guide will help you get that done automatically. You can use the...
  9. Unknown addresses in browsing history

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unknown addresses in browsing history: Hi, on my browsing history there maps and adresse where I have never been, always at about 100 km from where I live and not always the same adresses. I have set my own address though. Any tips out there? Thanks....
  10. How to see a full recent browsing history / recently closed tabs - and not just the last 30...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to see a full recent browsing history / recently closed tabs - and not just the last 30...: This morning I had two windows open of Edge, one with over a hundred tabs open, and another one with just one tab. Unfortunately, I closed the windows with many tabs open first, and then the one with just one. In my attempt in trying to reopen the tabs or at least see my...