Windows 10: Browsing name resolution terribly slow ~11s

Discus and support Browsing name resolution terribly slow ~11s in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My DNS name resolution when visiting websites is very slow average 11 s.Typically this happens with web searching and links to unvisited sites. But I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by xtiansimon, Jun 29, 2021.

1. Browsing name resolution terribly slow ~11s

My DNS name resolution when visiting websites is very slow average 11 s.Typically this happens with web searching and links to unvisited sites. But I also suffer when I access a webapp like microsoft's outlook.office.com.The interface is quick and responsive, but the data loads slowly.If I visit a webapp with advertising, ads generally appear late, so clicking on the wrong things.However, I can log into my Windows computer at work RDP and I have no problems.I can stream music and work without noticeable latency. This is the same for Manual IP with my ISP's DNS server and Google's `8.8.8.8

:)

xtiansimon, Jun 29, 2021
  2. derek10 Win User

terrible slow boot

hmmmm... Can you please run HDTune on it if it is still there?

Browsing name resolution terribly slow ~11s [​IMG]

Even if it's IDE, it may be faster (especially if it's a desktop one) *Biggrin, less latency, more continuous throughput, etc

derek10, Jun 29, 2021
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Jun 29, 2021
  4. Browsing name resolution terribly slow ~11s

after windows update on 11/23/17 my screen resolution is messed up.

Date of update 11-23-2017

Win 10 Home

Ver 1703

OS Build 15063.726

HP p6677c

ATI Radeon HD 4200

Monitor/Display is HP 2310c (Native resolution 1920x1080)

I have gone back to 13-Jan-15 driver (8.970.100.9001), the July 2017 driver is the problem, I'm worried that auto update will update with the bad driver again.

BillyBoyoRT, Jun 29, 2021
Thema:

Browsing name resolution terribly slow ~11s

1. Browsing name resolution terribly slow ~11s - Similar Threads - Browsing name resolution

2. Name resolution

in Windows 10 Customization
    Name resolution: Olá,Tive o seguinte problema, vendo no log, ao conectar meu notebook na rede existe esse erro Resolução de nomes para o nome _ldap._tcp.pdc._msdcs.xxxx.local. Tempo acabou. Depois de dimensionar uma VM, toda a rede caiu, alguém sabe se esse erro de resolução de nome tem algo...
  3. Terrible slow shutdown!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Terrible slow shutdown!: I don't have any problem with my PC, but since last windows upgrade (from 20H2 to 21H1) shutdown is too slow. I tried many solutions but nothing helped. How to fix it? 177039
  4. Windows is terrible at dynamic resolutions.... Is there any solution to this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows is terrible at dynamic resolutions.... Is there any solution to this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/zkyevolved [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ilr4yd/windows_is_terrible_at_dynamic_resolutions_is/
  5. Slow browsing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slow browsing: I have Windows 19 Pro Version 1903. Bowsing is extremely slow an all common browsers. When I scan my C-Disc I get results like this:[ATTACH] or like this:[ATTACH] When I start a repair program which corrects the errors, I have normal browsing speed for some time. But after...
  6. Photos terribly slow to delete

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos terribly slow to delete: I am a novice here. My computer recently updated to Windows 10, but even before then I believe it took a LONGtime minutes to delete and try to move pictures to a flash drive. I am moving/deleting photos to try to free up some disc space. The disc has minimum free space. Is...
  7. Terribly Slow User Interface in Windows 10 in High-Resolution Screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Terribly Slow User Interface in Windows 10 in High-Resolution Screens: After 2 - 3 years from letting you know that Windows 10 has serious problems in terms of the user interface in high-resolution devices, you did NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING. I personally let you know about this problem more than 2 years ago (here), after sending some...
  8. OneDrive is sooo terribly slow

OneDrive is sooo terribly slow: MS sells Office 365 including 1TB OneDrive space (per account) However, my experience is that it is incredibly slow. For a limited number of files, OneDrive may be okay, but it has significant issues (at least with me here) handling larger number of files. It is...
  9. Internet browsing slow

Internet browsing slow: Since a recent Windows 10 update I am experiencing extremely slow internet browsing and have problems with such as internet banking, and errors popping up saying there is a problem with most sites I am viewing, even though I know there is no problem as when I connect to same...
  10. terrible slow boot

in Windows 10 Support
    terrible slow boot: I gave Windows 10 another chance after March update and tried a VM so I upgraded main Windows 8.1 to 10 build 10041 Bios-> windows logo for some seconds->black screen for 10 minutes->desktop While on the black screen, the HD light is constantly on. After desktop...