Windows 10: Browsing notification issues

Discus and support Browsing notification issues in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I am browsing there is a blue banner that pops up on the bottom of the screen that has web site info such as https.://websitename or location. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SissyHauser, May 5, 2022.

1. Browsing notification issues

When I am browsing there is a blue banner that pops up on the bottom of the screen that has web site info such as https.://websitename or location. It flashes on and off and is very distracting. How can I disable it or hide it. This started happening yesterday.

:)

SissyHauser, May 5, 2022

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, May 5, 2022
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 5, 2022
  4. Johan45 Win User

Browsing notification issues

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 5, 2022
Thema:

Browsing notification issues

1. Browsing notification issues - Similar Threads - Browsing notification issues

2. Microsoft account sign in issue and browsing issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account sign in issue and browsing issue: Hi, I am currently having 2 issues. The first is connecting my Windows to my Microsoft account. I'm currently in a locaI account. I always get an error code when I try. It will tell me I need to connect to the internet but I am connected. I had reset my pc to factory settings...
  3. Microsoft account sign in issue and browsing issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account sign in issue and browsing issue: Hi, I am currently having 2 issues. The first is connecting my Windows to my Microsoft account. I'm currently in a locaI account. I always get an error code when I try. It will tell me I need to connect to the internet but I am connected. I had reset my pc to factory settings...
  4. Browsing notification issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browsing notification issues: When I am browsing there is a blue banner that pops up on the bottom of the screen that has web site info such as https.://websitename or location. It flashes on and off and is very distracting. How can I disable it or hide it. This started happening yesterday....
  5. Browsing notification issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Browsing notification issues: When I am browsing there is a blue banner that pops up on the bottom of the screen that has web site info such as https.://websitename or location. It flashes on and off and is very distracting. How can I disable it or hide it. This started happening yesterday....
  6. notification issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    notification issues: Hi all, Can someone please help me change my notification settings? 1. Skype keeps telling me I may be missing calls and messages due to my background settings, but I'm pretty sure I haven't missed any notifications while Skype was running on my computer. How can I get this...
  7. Notifications Issue?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Notifications Issue?: Hi , sorry for making double thread but.. im not sure what is my problem since when i try project to this pc feature. The connections is showed and i set setting for no pin but i got pin in my smartphone and buffering icons. Is this the notifications issue that somehow stuck...
  8. I'm having issues in web browsing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I'm having issues in web browsing: I'm running genuine windows 10. And my default browser is Firefox which is updated to its latest version. I had Google Chrome and have Microsoft Edge too. Recently I was having some issues in firefox. When I'm loading my facebook account it doesn't show up notifications or...
  9. Notification issue

Notification issue: When I have new notifications and click on the notification bar it is clear like there were no notifications. Trying to figure this out but have come up with no solution. Can anyone help me resolve this issue?...
  10. Notifications Issue

Notifications Issue: Hello. Since I installed the Windows 10 October 2018 update, I have been encountering a serious problem concerning notifications. In fact, I always notice the number that shows up on the action center's logo when there are new notifications. However, when I open the action...