Windows 10: Browsing ONLY (not mail) stops working about half hour after reboot

Discus and support Browsing ONLY (not mail) stops working about half hour after reboot in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Agree. A network reset will not change settings in Outlook. There are deeper issues. Good luck. Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by x509, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Browsing ONLY (not mail) stops working about half hour after reboot

Agree. A network reset will not change settings in Outlook. There are deeper issues. Good luck.

Caledon Ken, Dec 5, 2017
  2. torre Win User
    torre, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Browsing ONLY (not mail) stops working about half hour after reboot

1. Browsing ONLY (not mail) stops working about half hour after reboot - Similar Threads - Browsing mail stops

2. My keyboard works fine for about half an hour when after I boot it up, and then goes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard works fine for about half an hour when after I boot it up, and then goes...: When it does go haywire, it makes a short boop sound and doesn't let me type anything until I mash all of the keys and only lets me type these letters: éáúóé and it's getting to the point where I don't use it anymore, and I have tried checking for a virus : nothing. Tried...
  3. My keyboard works fine for about half an hour when after I boot it up, and then goes...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My keyboard works fine for about half an hour when after I boot it up, and then goes...: When it does go haywire, it makes a short boop sound and doesn't let me type anything until I mash all of the keys and only lets me type these letters: éáúóé and it's getting to the point where I don't use it anymore, and I have tried checking for a virus : nothing. Tried...
  4. Why only half-hour device limits?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why only half-hour device limits?: Have used Microsoft Saftey Device Limits for many years, and wonder if there are plans to increase the number of selectable time units? I usually make sure the kids' computer is turned off 15 minutes before they go to school, and full- and half-hours are rarely enough....
  5. Why only half-hour device limits?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why only half-hour device limits?: Have used Microsoft Saftey Device Limits for many years, and wonder if there are plans to increase the number of selectable time units? I usually make sure the kids' computer is turned off 15 minutes before they go to school, and full- and half-hours are rarely enough....
  6. Windows 10, Lose ability to browse after about an hour

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10, Lose ability to browse after about an hour: Good Morning - Since the last windows update, I loose the ability to browse the internet after around an hour of up time. It returns with a reboot.Please read before responding - I'm way past all the easy solutions like "reboot" or "flush DNS"Problem is NOT the router. All...
  7. Keyboard stops working about once a day, only a reboot fixes it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard stops working about once a day, only a reboot fixes it.: I have a Win 10 desktop system that has basically been working fine for years. In recent weeks, about once a day, the computer will beep three times and then the keyboard will stop working, while I've been happily working with the computer for a few hours. The num lock...
  8. PC freezes about half-hour after startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC freezes about half-hour after startup: Good afternoon. Yesterday my windows 10 pc start freezing after I play on it half hour. I was playing an offline game and that happened. It also happens when I was browsing on the internet. I don't install anything in the last weeks so I don't know what may be causing...
  9. {Resolved} New downloads disappear after about a half hour post-download

{Resolved} New downloads disappear after about a half hour post-download: I've been trying to download a large about 4.6 Gigabyte ZIP file. I was able to find it in the downloads folder when it was done, but after at least 30 minutes, the file goes missing and I have to re-download it. I can make a copy within that time and the copy is unaffected....
  10. New downloads disappear after about a half hour post-download

New downloads disappear after about a half hour post-download: I've been trying to download a large about 4.6 Gigabyte ZIP file. I was able to find it in the downloads folder when it was done, but after at least 30 minutes, the file goes missing and I have to re-download it. I can make a copy within that time and the copy is unaffected....