Windows 10: Browsing

Discus and support Browsing in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Can my child view my browsing history? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/browsing/99d4cfd5-b6bd-40a5-873f-e7673d15746a" Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SamPeters273, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Browsing

Can my child view my browsing history?

:)

SamPeters273, Sep 11, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 11, 2019
  3. Arnie Est Win User
    browsing history

Hi,

About your concern, you delete browsing history by following the steps below:

• Open your browser then tap the ellipsis (...).
    • Select Settings then look for "Clear
      browsing
      data"
    • Tap Choose what to
      clear
      then mark browsing history.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Arnie Est, Sep 11, 2019
  4. Browsing

How to clear Browsing Data in Microsoft Edge?

Hello

CCLeaner cannot yet clean the cache of Microsoft Edge. You can clean your browsing data by following these steps.

• Open Microsoft Edge
    • Click on the three little dots on the top right corner
    • Under Clear Browsing Data click on Choose what to clear
    • Then make sure Cache is checked
    • Click on Clear
    If you don;'t understand exactly what I mean
    then see this post
    for a detailed step by step instruction with images.

Hope it helps you!

Yuri

Yuri Pustjens, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

Browsing

1. Browsing - Similar Threads - Browsing

2. The icon on my desktop and browse keep refreshing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The icon on my desktop and browse keep refreshing.: The icon on my laptop and browser keep refreshing without me issuing any command. Should i do to resolve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-icon-on-my-desktop-and-browse-keep-refreshing/a5dc16cb-2314-443a-9b27-e95bdb8c1755
  3. The icon on my desktop and browse keep refreshing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The icon on my desktop and browse keep refreshing.: The icon on my laptop and browser keep refreshing without me issuing any command. Should i do to resolve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-icon-on-my-desktop-and-browse-keep-refreshing/a5dc16cb-2314-443a-9b27-e95bdb8c1755
  4. The icon on my desktop and browse keep refreshing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Chrome Appearance while browsing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome Appearance while browsing: When I Select the Ctrl Key or select some text/line to copy it. I see some areas getting selected and showing some numbers like measurements of that area on the webpage. This is something new which I started seeing few days back.What is this. I didn't change any settings. Is...
  6. Chrome Appearance while browsing

Chrome Appearance while browsing: When I Select the Ctrl Key or select some text/line to copy it. I see some areas getting selected and showing some numbers like measurements of that area on the webpage. This is something new which I started seeing few days back.What is this. I didn't change any settings. Is...
  7. Laptop gets freezes no matter what i'm doing even browsing..How to resolve this issue pls help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop gets freezes no matter what i'm doing even browsing..How to resolve this issue pls help?: It's a new Acer Aspire 7 laptop and from the next day itself when I completed all the installation processes, I'm facing this issue completely freezes and doesn't allow me to perform any task. At first, I thought it is due to third party apps and so I deleted most of it even...
  8. Laptop gets freezes no matter what i'm doing even browsing..How to resolve this issue pls help?

Laptop gets freezes no matter what i'm doing even browsing..How to resolve this issue pls help?: It's a new Acer Aspire 7 laptop and from the next day itself when I completed all the installation processes, I'm facing this issue completely freezes and doesn't allow me to perform any task. At first, I thought it is due to third party apps and so I deleted most of it even...
  9. Slow web browsing performance after power outage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow web browsing performance after power outage: I can confirm that the router is fine. Other PC's on the network don't have this issue, only my computer is affected.Issue is present across all browsers: Chrome, FireFox, and Edge.I've already run sfc /scannow, which found and fixed some corrupted files but didn't resolve...
  10. Slow web browsing performance after power outage

Slow web browsing performance after power outage: I can confirm that the router is fine. Other PC's on the network don't have this issue, only my computer is affected.Issue is present across all browsers: Chrome, FireFox, and Edge.I've already run sfc /scannow, which found and fixed some corrupted files but didn't resolve...