Windows 10: Bruh bruh bruh bruh

Discus and support Bruh bruh bruh bruh in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [ATTACH] my history is that i can't use my mouse... so i see this and idk if this is the problem, also im from chile, when i try to update the driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Yaiden_bruh, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Bruh bruh bruh bruh

Bruh bruh bruh bruh 27fdac58-8aee-4c14-af33-c7afb9959563?upload=true.png

my history is that i can't use my mouse... so i see this and idk if this is the problem, also im from chile, when i try to update the driver it continues to fail and i don't know what to do i just want ****... o p i n i o n s ?

:)

Yaiden_bruh, Sep 28, 2020

2. USB (MTP) not working, driver not installing

THANKS bruh...... it actually worked.

douglasFUR, Sep 28, 2020
  3. How do i fix this error

its not working bruh, i tried it

Madhan 2665, Sep 28, 2020
  4. Gladamir Win User

Bruh bruh bruh bruh

Windows 10 strange upgrade error . An unknown command line option [Dynamic/Update] has specified.

Bruh, you totally saved me. +1 internet point for you!

Gladamir, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

Bruh bruh bruh bruh

1. Bruh bruh bruh bruh - Similar Threads - Bruh bruh bruh

2. My computer is bugged out bruh.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is bugged out bruh.: So basically I hit the restart and update button and all of a sudden my screen just went to this.... for like 5 minutes. So i turned it off and on and it's the same deal. Im not sure whats happening....
  3. BRUH my pc is broken?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    BRUH my pc is broken?: So let's see i just reset windwos and when a open then boom all apps look what I got here? there's nothing except Microsoft edge file explorer settings. NOT EVEN MICROSOFT STORE and the snipe and sketch is in the old version BRUH someone help me tysm¬...
  4. BRUH my pc is broken?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BRUH my pc is broken?: So let's see i just reset windwos and when a open then boom all apps look what I got here? there's nothing except Microsoft edge file explorer settings. NOT EVEN MICROSOFT STORE and the snipe and sketch is in the old version BRUH someone help me tysm¬...
  5. BRUH my pc is broken?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. bruh again..how to fix??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    bruh again..how to fix??: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Rage_Dash [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jmhra9/bruh_againhow_to_fix/
  7. Tired of this stupid Bluetooth bruh

Tired of this stupid Bluetooth bruh: It just stopped working and I’ve tired everything to fix it. Disable and re enable, reinstalling, manually installing, multiple restarts, even trying to dl the driver from my manufacturers website. Can’t even turn the shit on submitted by /u/TheDaiyaanKing [link]...
  8. Spatial Audio not working! Bruh

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Spatial Audio not working! Bruh: My computer's spatial audio hasn't been working across multiple pairs of headphones recently. In the settings, it oddly switches automatically to off when I change the setting in the drop bar. Here is a gyazo gif I took displaying my issue. Thanks for the help!...
  9. bruh

bruh: 2020-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems (KB4549951) - Error 0x8007116 help submitted by /u/OceanMan1425 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gdqsp9/bruh/
  10. Bruh Windows Product Keys??

Bruh Windows Product Keys??: I am building a new PC (first time) and am worried about illegitimate product keys. I am unsure of all the different types of keys and what they mean. Can someone please explain what an OEM key is and whether or not I could use it on a new PC build? How about a Windows 10...