Windows 10: Bruh. I'm just trying to install VMware but it looks like i can't do that.

Discus and support Bruh. I'm just trying to install VMware but it looks like i can't do that. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RamiTrolleyFan [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RamiTrolleyFan, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Bruh. I'm just trying to install VMware but it looks like i can't do that.

/u/RamiTrolleyFan, Dec 5, 2019
  2. freebie Win User

VMware Player Problem

I'm trying to run VMware player on my machine to have a play with the new WHS 2011 software, but when i try and install it says ...

Bruh. I'm just trying to install VMware but it looks like i can't do that. 64bit.jpg

So I thought i'd try windows 7 x64 same version as on my machine, same problem. had a look in bios like a friend suggested for a virtualisation setting but can't find one, Any ideas??

freebie, Dec 5, 2019
  3. freakshow Win User
    Vmware is soo cool

yep thats what i was asking but i gave up on it lol but im about to install linux mint on vmware to try it out lol

freakshow, Dec 5, 2019
  4. mei-das Win User

Bruh. I'm just trying to install VMware but it looks like i can't do that.

vmware installation

Hi, I have attempted to install VMware Player 6.0 on my Windows 10 device, but received a notification that the app was blocked from Win' 10. Any suggestions?

mei-das, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

Bruh. I'm just trying to install VMware but it looks like i can't do that.

1. Bruh. I'm just trying to install VMware but it looks like i can't do that. - Similar Threads - Bruh I'm trying

2. Bruh why does my microsoft store tile look like this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bruh why does my microsoft store tile look like this: I had debloatted it a while ago, and Microsoft Store wouldnt open then and now i actually need it to work to download thingsWhy does it look like this?...
  3. Bruh why does my microsoft store tile look like this

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bruh why does my microsoft store tile look like this: I had debloatted it a while ago, and Microsoft Store wouldnt open then and now i actually need it to work to download thingsWhy does it look like this?...
  4. Bruh why does my microsoft store tile look like this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I'm trying to do a fresh install of windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm trying to do a fresh install of windows: I'm trying to do a fresh install of windows 10 and I'm stuck here copying windows files it's been at 0 for roughly an hour, and I already formatted my ssd, if anyone could help that you be appreciated...
  6. Trying to install Minecraft in VMWare

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Trying to install Minecraft in VMWare: Microsoft store shows that I have DirextX 12, but it won't allow me to install Minecraft. I'm using VMWare 11.5.7 on macOS Catalina 10.15.17. Windows version is Windows 10 v1909. Windows, macOS, VMWare have latest updates. I've tried resetting Windows Store and rebooting....
  7. Bruh bruh bruh bruh

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bruh bruh bruh bruh: [ATTACH] my history is that i can't use my mouse... so i see this and idk if this is the problem, also im from chile, when i try to update the driver it continues to fail and i don't know what to do i just want ****... o p i n i o n s ?...
  8. I'm trying to do a clean install of windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I'm trying to do a clean install of windows: I plugged in the windows USB thing but don't know which one to boot from, which one is it http://imgur.com/a/0aV8nKs submitted by /u/DotzAbOt [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iixr19/im_trying_to_do_a_clean_install_of_windows/
  9. I'm trying to download the speech recognition engine, when I try to install it it just...

I'm trying to download the speech recognition engine, when I try to install it it just...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jack_ivey1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gmi8oh/im_trying_to_download_the_speech_recognition/
  10. bruh

bruh: 2020-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems (KB4549951) - Error 0x8007116 help submitted by /u/OceanMan1425 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gdqsp9/bruh/