Windows 10: Bruh. I'm just trying to install VMware but it looks like i can't do that.

Discus and support Bruh. I'm just trying to install VMware but it looks like i can't do that. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RamiTrolleyFan [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RamiTrolleyFan, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Bruh. I'm just trying to install VMware but it looks like i can't do that.

/u/RamiTrolleyFan, Dec 5, 2019
  2. freebie Win User

VMware Player Problem

I'm trying to run VMware player on my machine to have a play with the new WHS 2011 software, but when i try and install it says ...

Bruh. I'm just trying to install VMware but it looks like i can't do that. 64bit.jpg

So I thought i'd try windows 7 x64 same version as on my machine, same problem. had a look in bios like a friend suggested for a virtualisation setting but can't find one, Any ideas??

freebie, Dec 5, 2019
  3. freakshow Win User
    Vmware is soo cool

yep thats what i was asking but i gave up on it lol but im about to install linux mint on vmware to try it out lol

freakshow, Dec 5, 2019
  4. mei-das Win User

Bruh. I'm just trying to install VMware but it looks like i can't do that.

vmware installation

Hi, I have attempted to install VMware Player 6.0 on my Windows 10 device, but received a notification that the app was blocked from Win' 10. Any suggestions?

mei-das, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

Bruh. I'm just trying to install VMware but it looks like i can't do that.

1. Bruh. I'm just trying to install VMware but it looks like i can't do that. - Similar Threads - Bruh I'm trying

2. screen looks like this after a windows reset and I can't do anything on the desktop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    screen looks like this after a windows reset and I can't do anything on the desktop.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/fluffball11 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/drvv0x/screen_looks_like_this_after_a_windows_reset_and/
  3. I'm Ready to Give Up Trying to Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm Ready to Give Up Trying to Install: I've been trying for 3 days now to do a fresh install of Windows 10 after using linux for a while. I've downloaded the x64 iso 4 times to try and make sure I don't have a corrupted image. I've tried burning the windows image to both Unetbootin and WoeUsb. I've tried with 2...
  4. can't downlod the game I just installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't downlod the game I just installed: so, I tried to download the game but it took me to the different website to download the game and I tried to download the website and then my computer said something that had to do with oxs 12.... something along those lines. do you guys know what to do?...
  5. How do I restore the visual to my photos. they look like negatives?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I restore the visual to my photos. they look like negatives?: Please help. How to restore the visual to my photos and all pictures that appear on my Windows 10. They look like negatives. HELP!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-the-visual-to-my-photos-they-look/db26b54b-8f20-4835-b728-e68ec4601eeb
  6. I hacked Windows10 to look/act like Windows7, but I don't like it

in Windows 10 Customization
    I hacked Windows10 to look/act like Windows7, but I don't like it: I don't remember what I did to change my windows10 to look like windows7, but if anyone could please tell me a way to put it back to it's original Windows10 format I would appreciate it....
  7. I'm getting what I think are scam emails that are spoofed to look like microsoft.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I'm getting what I think are scam emails that are spoofed to look like microsoft.: They come from this email address Microsoft Rewards <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> When I hover over the email the links go to e.microsoft.com. Here's a screenshot. [ATTACH]...
  8. Program blocked when I'm trying to install it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Program blocked when I'm trying to install it: Hey guys! I'm trying to install a program but Windows says the publisher's been blocked. Problem is that there's no button to unlock it. There's just an OK button. Is there a way to go around this? 13738
  9. I'm looking for a network tool

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I'm looking for a network tool: It's been a few months that i'm looking for a network tool for Windows that can forward , check ports and see if they are reachable over the internet. I know a good program to measure a the network LAN banwidth, it's called Real Network Monitor, also another very good app...
  10. What do I look for?

in Windows 10 Support
    What do I look for?: I created a LOCAL ADMIN account. It only shows up if I want to make changes to it. No folder and a search of the system drive reveals nothing. I click on Control panel>User Account and only my MS account is displayed. I then click on "Manage another Account" and both...