Windows 10: ***BRUTAL ADWARE VIRUS HELP NEEDED***

Discus and support ***BRUTAL ADWARE VIRUS HELP NEEDED*** in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey Guys, Can anyone please help me fix my browsers from redirecting to : https://www.my-search.com/?aid=5156&zoneid=9560-1018 Extremely annoying!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CsabaSzeder, Nov 5, 2018.

1. ***BRUTAL ADWARE VIRUS HELP NEEDED***

Hey Guys,

Can anyone please help me fix my browsers from redirecting to : https://www.my-search.com/?aid=5156&zoneid=9560-1018

Extremely annoying!

I am running Windows 10 and have Chrome, Edge and Explorer. My problem is the same for all.

I went through several unintalls, reinstalls, and default settings. I have also tried REVO Uninstaller and Adware Removal Tool by TSA - still my browsers keep redirecting.

This is a really sneaky type of adware and is hidden deep. I have firewalls set up and use ESET NOD32 and am very careful to watch what I download and this sucker still got onto my computer!

I need the help of a real Windows genius to get rid of this nuisance! Please!

:)

CsabaSzeder, Nov 5, 2018

2. Adware Troubles

You can do it. Follow the steps here.

https://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-genvariant-adware-virus/

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or it can't be removed there, move on to step 2. You might be able to skip the step with HitmanPro. (30 day free trial if needed)

Bruce Hagen, Nov 5, 2018
  3. Jsssssssss, Nov 5, 2018
  4. Ferdz Amp Win User

***BRUTAL ADWARE VIRUS HELP NEEDED***

adware virus

Hi Jonathan,

Let's perform the following methods below to remove all traces and recover from a malware virus attack.

Method 1: Safe Mode

We highly suggest to perform all these tasks while in safe mode. To start your PC in safe mode, follow these steps:

• Press the Windows key to launch the Start menu.
    • Select Settings.
    • Select Update & security.
    • Select Recovery.
    • Under Advanced startup, select Restart now.
    • After your PC restarts to the Choose an option screen, select
      Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings >
      Restart.
    • After your PC restarts, you'll see a list of options. Select 5 or F5 for
      Safe Mode with Networking.

Method 2: Delete Temporary Files and System Files

To delete temporary files, kindly follow these steps:

• Type in Disc cleanup and press Enter.
    • Under Files to delete, select the file types to get rid of. To get a description of the file type, select it.
    • Select OK.

To delete system files, kindly follow these steps:

• In Disk cleanup, select Clean up system files.
    • Select the file types to get rid of. To get a description of the file type, select it.
    • Select OK.

Method 3: Download Malicious Software Removal Tool

This tool checks your computer for infection by specific, prevalent malicious software.

Kindly visit this link to:
    Download Malicious Software Removal Tool

Keep us updated and we will be glad to assist you further.

Ferdz Amp, Nov 5, 2018
  5. Jsssssssss, Nov 5, 2018
  6. Ferdz Amp Win User
    adware virus

Hi Jonathan,

Let's perform the following methods below to remove all traces and recover from a malware virus attack.

Method 1: Safe Mode

We highly suggest to perform all these tasks while in safe mode. To start your PC in safe mode, follow these steps:

• Select Settings.
    • Select Update & security.
    • Select Recovery.
    • Under Advanced startup, select Restart now.
    • After your PC restarts to the Choose an option screen, select
      Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings >
      Restart.
    • After your PC restarts, you'll see a list of options. Select 5 or F5 for
      Safe Mode with Networking.

Method 2: Delete Temporary Files and System Files

To delete temporary files, kindly follow these steps:

• Under Files to delete, select the file types to get rid of. To get a description of the file type, select it.
    • Select OK.

To delete system files, kindly follow these steps:

• In Disk cleanup, select Clean up system files.
    • Select the file types to get rid of. To get a description of the file type, select it.
    • Select OK.

Method 3: Download Malicious Software Removal Tool

This tool checks your computer for infection by specific, prevalent malicious software.

Kindly visit this link to:
    Download Malicious Software Removal Tool

Keep us updated and we will be glad to assist you further.

Ferdz Amp, Nov 5, 2018
Thema:

***BRUTAL ADWARE VIRUS HELP NEEDED***

1. ***BRUTAL ADWARE VIRUS HELP NEEDED*** - Similar Threads - ***BRUTAL ADWARE VIRUS

2. Viruses, need a lot of help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Viruses, need a lot of help: So my partner had downloaded some things, unknowingly things that were harmful. There is now something attacking our computer. It pops up with a text box that says “cmdexe” on the top of it, and also our chrome keeps getting this extension that says “Phone” and that extension...
  3. Viruses, need a lot of help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Viruses, need a lot of help: So my partner had downloaded some things, unknowingly things that were harmful. There is now something attacking our computer. It pops up with a text box that says “cmdexe” on the top of it, and also our chrome keeps getting this extension that says “Phone” and that extension...
  4. Need help with PowerShell virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with PowerShell virus: I have removed the threat by windows defender. But everyday when i turn on the computer, it appears again. Help me please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-powershell-virus/d2cdf20f-9549-4819-aad0-a71bcd3d58b4
  5. Need help with PowerShell virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with PowerShell virus: I have removed the threat by windows defender. But everyday when i turn on the computer, it appears again. Help me please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-powershell-virus/d2cdf20f-9549-4819-aad0-a71bcd3d58b4
  6. Virus or trojan? Need help

Virus or trojan? Need help: The other day I was downloading so random game cheats just for fun but after that i deleted themi downloaded them as a joke .After this nothing happen so I didnt really care that much, but after a few hours my file explorer logo just turned white and then I started getting...
  7. Sticky Finger Virus or Adware or Malware

Sticky Finger Virus or Adware or Malware: How do I get rid of the "sticky finger" Virus, Adware or Malware that occurs every time I select a dialogue box? Anywhere that text can be inserted the cursor automatically generates a continuous string of the number 4 which prevents me from login and most options requiring a...
  8. Adware virus keep coming back

Adware virus keep coming back: So my computer just got an adware, because i installed hack for a video game ik im wrong and i regret it and it just keep opening my browser, then i run my antivirus, it worked, the virus gone, but idk why when i launched chrome, my antivirus avast detected an adware, ik its...
  9. virus..adware..malware ???

virus..adware..malware ???: HELP...keep getting a pop up that says..."something went wrong with your extensions, you'll need to turn them on again"...ran antivirus program..malwarebyths...found nothing...
  10. Adware redirect virus

Adware redirect virus: Morning, hi i'm new in tenforums i want to ask about adware and redirect viruses i have some problem with redirect virus and adware, i try everything to solve this. i have try hitman pro and other similar software, and adblock too, but it doesn't work. its always...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. aid=5156&zoneid=89123013