Windows 10: BSD after latest big windows update

Discus and support BSD after latest big windows update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi all I would be very grateful if someone could help me on this one. After the latest windows big update at the end of May, i get a BSD every 2-3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by FotisNalbadis, Jun 28, 2020.

1. BSD after latest big windows update

Hi all

I would be very grateful if someone could help me on this one. After the latest windows big update at the end of May, i get a BSD every 2-3 days. I tried updating every driver i could find updates for, uninstalling old devices, changing from the MB makers drivers to microsoft. Even replacing the memory modules. No luck what so ever. I tried analyzing the mini dumps but i get not enough info in order to find the specific issue.

Mind you this is an old PC with 2400K CPU and a gigabyte MB from that time 2011, but it works for me and i don't want to buy a new one if it is not absolutely needed.

Here are 2 dumps i kept:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ao1NVreZGv5GgwBnJKzM10wmPEaF?e=ZwMon2

Thanks in advance,

F.N.

:)

FotisNalbadis, Jun 28, 2020
  2. Swebb413 Win User

Windows 10 BSD after update.

After a windows 10 update, I started getting the BSD. This was on a laptop that had one of the free Windows 10 upgrades. I had not done my due diligence and made a recovery DVD. Is there any way to recover this laptop? I have a window 10 recovery USB drive
    from a different Windows 10 machine, but after using it I still get the BSD. Right now the error is File: \BCD Error code: 0xc0000098.

Swebb413, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Try3 Win User
    Power plans dissappeared after latest big update

Marron,

If you are seeing something like this

BSD after latest big windows update [​IMG]

then click on the little arrow symbol in the bottom right next to Show additional plans

All the other plans will now be shown. Notice also that switching to a different plan alters where they are displayed.

If this is not the problem you are trying to describe then I suggest posting some screenshots to explain what the problem is.

Denis

4. BSD after latest big windows update

Windows Store Apps will not install after latest Windows Update

Hi,

Error 0x80073cfe that started after the latest Windows update may occur in Windows Store due to corrupted package repository. For us to fix this error, we suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache and try installing apps again. To reset the Windows
    Store cache, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R to open the Run window.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press Enter.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Gerard Qui, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

BSD after latest big windows update

1. BSD after latest big windows update - Similar Threads - BSD latest big

2. BSD after upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSD after upgrade: Hi, my laptop has the blue screen, when I try to start I get a message stating " Critical Process Died, tried resetting, updates, start up repair, system restore, on the command prompt it's showing "X" instead of "C" getting nowhere on this, it won't recognise "reagent" in...
  3. BSD after upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSD after upgrade: Hi, my laptop has the blue screen, when I try to start I get a message stating " Critical Process Died, tried resetting, updates, start up repair, system restore, on the command prompt it's showing "X" instead of "C" getting nowhere on this, it won't recognise "reagent" in...
  4. BSD-ERROR

in Windows 10 Customization
    BSD-ERROR: Hi everyone,what is this blue screen death.https://drive.google.com/file/d/19cWWCxKICCMBFQn2lk0yqho4gRpWOCjM/view?usp=sharing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsd-error/2ab404ec-0319-4843-b020-922fa6bd8e50
  5. BSD Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSD Error: what is the meaning of these minidump files.1st minidump = https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-2-XatcPvGxpZuj-WA5CqufgLqXiOjgY/view?usp=sharing2nd minidump = https://drive.google.com/file/d/1i2g9d9xBhBAXBX4NJBYaJ5hjAD4IeJ14/view?usp=sharing...
  6. Outlook 2010 After latest update = Big Disaster

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2010 After latest update = Big Disaster: This morning I downloaded a number of W10 updates onto my number 2 machine. This machine had my Hotmail and Outlook email accounts being managed via Microsoft Exchange. So, while I was messing around with this machine I thought that I would change them all to IMAP like my...
  7. 1803 Update BSD loop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    1803 Update BSD loop: Auto update of latest Win 10 Update general release. Failed when restarting. StartTrail.txt showed Root cause: corrupt bootrec.dll. The update tried removing a failed update (which failed). I restored to last point prior to the update. Booted okay but auto Update continued...
  8. Power plans dissappeared after latest big update

in Windows 10 Support
    Power plans dissappeared after latest big update: I switch form power saver to high performance. When I work I want high performance, when I just tinker or type some text files I don't need that, so I switch to power saver. I was on power saver, I check power plans and notice `high performance` missing. I switch to...
  9. Is windows 10 latest big update included in latest media creation tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is windows 10 latest big update included in latest media creation tool: Hi folks, When windows 10 was first released I downloaded it and burned to DVD using the media creation tool from Microsoft. As windows 10 has now had a major update, and I want to create a DVD with that update on it, without having to reinstall it later, as I have...
  10. latest big upgrade problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    latest big upgrade problem: Hi, I got the latest major upgrade and it installed well on both my laptop and desktop. I had to re-install my SCSI driver again as well as my Wireless adaptor. I have one problem: On my desktop, I now have all 4 of my usb drives ( they are card reader slots ) Listed...