Windows 10: BSD Issues - Memory_Management, System_Exception and others. I have the minidump/other...

Discus and support BSD Issues - Memory_Management, System_Exception and others. I have the minidump/other... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a new liquid cooled i7 2700 eight-core processor system using 3 GTX 1060 (6 Gig Memory each) GEForce video cards (32 gig of DDR4 Trident Z Royal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DavidBass55, Jul 13, 2019.

1. BSD Issues - Memory_Management, System_Exception and others. I have the minidump/other...

I have a new liquid cooled i7 2700 eight-core processor system using 3 GTX 1060 (6 Gig Memory each) GEForce video cards (32 gig of DDR4 Trident Z Royal Memory). The system is running 12 monitors (8 4K monitors and 4 regular HD ones). I continue to get various blue screens, at various times (especially when i'm multitasking, or trying to install a large application or MS update). I've reinstalled Windows 10 multiple times trying to deal with this, including having done so with just one monitor installed. I continue to see the same BSD issues BSD Issues - Memory_Management, System_Exception and others. I have the minidump/other... :(

I've pulled the MiniDump folder from the last 3 times it's happened (the first one is me having copied the folder. The second one is me having moved it and the third one is the one created on the last BSD (so i think the first two may have the same files, and the third has the last minidump file).

I also have the SysInfo file, and a AIDA64 full computer report in HTML format as well.

Those can all be found at the following OneDrive Shared Folder:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AtzXaLlPbo-jjUeTt4ca21ocbmel

If anyone reading this has the expertise to review those files and can possibly tell me what the heck is going on, it would be super/greatly/incredibly appreciated!!!

Thanks in Advance!!

-Dave Bass

:)

DavidBass55, Jul 13, 2019

2. SYSTEM_EXCEPTION(dxgmms2.sys

why Iam I getting this error????????SYSTEM_EXCEPTION(dxgmms2.sys) when Iam playing euro truck on my computer and how can i fix this problem

Scottasiligwa, Jul 13, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 13, 2019
  4. BSD Issues - Memory_Management, System_Exception and others. I have the minidump/other...

Upgrade to Windows 10 and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT issues

Hi,

I can understand that must make you feel upset and we will work toward fixing this situation for you.

The MEMORY_MANAGEMENT indicates a severe memory management error occurred on the device. BSOD errors occurs mostly due to incompatible, faulty or corrupted device drivers installed on the PC.
    You might be facing the above issue due to hardware incompatibility, faulty or corrupted device drivers installed in the PC.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps suggested in the help article below and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Let us know the result.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

BSD Issues - Memory_Management, System_Exception and others. I have the minidump/other...

1. BSD Issues - Memory_Management, System_Exception and others. I have the minidump/other... - Similar Threads - BSD Issues Memory_Management

2. cursor and other issues

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cursor and other issues: my pc's screen suddenly went black for a second and when it came back on my mouse started looking weird like there are 2 cursors or something this is the 2nd time this has happened the first time it was corrected by turning off the pc and restarting please help is this some...
  3. BSOD's and other problems. minidumps linked

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD's and other problems. minidumps linked: Ryzen 5 3600x MSI 1660 Super MSI B450 Tomahawk Max Motherboard WD Blue 500gb SSD 1x 8GB Corsair Vengeance RGB RAM. other RAM stick was dead I have had several blue screens for the past couple days with different errors. I have also had my computer freeze with audio...
  4. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and other BSODs, hardware related

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT and other BSODs, hardware related: Hey, about a week and a half ago I upgraded my system to a Ryzen 5 5600X with a B550 motherboard, and it seemed to be working fine. However, at some point, I started getting MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs, and they became more frequent, to the point of me booting my computer and...
  5. Memory_management and other bsod, cant figure out reason

Memory_management and other bsod, cant figure out reason: Hello, i need help from tech-savvy people. Just finished my first rig on a budget, but i keep getting BSOD at least once a day, usually when i log in i get MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD recently while using it the pc felt sluggish and it crashed with an "System_Thread_Excepcion"...
  6. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and other crazy...

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, KERNAL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, and other crazy...: My computer has regularly crashed at random for the past 2 years, I built it myself, and I simply have no clue what could be the trouble. I've tried everything from every guide online, including sfc /scannow Windows Memory Diagnostic Updating graphics drivers Updating...
  7. Display and Other Issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display and Other Issues: I recently bought an ASUS Q536F Notebook. It is running an i7-8565U CPU @ 1.80 GHz. I am running Windows 10 Home. I have 16 GB of RAM, a 256 SSD and a 2 TB SATA drive. I have been having very random issues that persist past a full Windows reset. I have various "workarounds"...
  8. New computer build multiple BSOD (MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, and others)

New computer build multiple BSOD (MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, and others): I have been having lots of seemingly random BSOD with this new computer build and can't nail it down. I have had it BSOD on my while playing games, Adjusting Sound Settings in VoiceMeter Banana, Working in Logisim as well as several other situations I do not remember them...
  9. Get IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT + others

Get IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and MEMORY_MANAGEMENT + others: This happens when browsing, playing WOT, or sometimes I come down and computer has rebooted from it when I'm not even on it. PLEASE HELP. Upgraded Windows 10 Pro on top of a newly purchased albeit refurbished PC with Win 7. Addendum, I also ran MemTest over 8 passes with...
  10. Other Software Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Other Software Issue: Hello Everyone I am a new Member to this group and this is my 1st Post. I have been reading many posts from this group and the information which i got is worthy!! Thank you very much for sharing the knowledge. As i mentioned earlier, this is My 1st Post, what i need...