Windows 10: BSDO issues with my sons computer.

Discus and support BSDO issues with my sons computer. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My sons computer gets BSOD:Please note:this on a clean new install of windows 10no overclockingAll drivers and bios updated including clean install of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MattMurray6, Aug 2, 2021.

1. BSDO issues with my sons computer.

My sons computer gets BSODBSDO issues with my sons computer. :please note:this on a clean new install of windows 10no overclockingAll drivers and bios updated including clean install of nvidia driversRun memory checks with windows memory diagnostic check, memtest86 and memtext - all say memory is OKChecked CPU with intel processor diagnostic tool including 3hr burn in test - CPU OKhave run SFC to check system file corruption - OKhave run driver verifier for about 3/4 hr - no crashesHave checked SSD HD for errors - all OKComputer would crash quickly on games but could crash when browsing or doing other things as well. We tho

:)

MattMurray6, Aug 2, 2021
  2. Rose Cal Win User

W10 wiped my son's laptop

Hi Debbie,

It is possible that your son is unable to open his laptop while updating due to a corrupted or incomplete installation. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Is your son, getting an error message when he tried to turn on his laptop?
    • When he tried to open his laptop, are you able to check if the power light stays on?
    • Are you seeing black screen/blank screen when you tried to turn on his laptop?
    • What troubleshooting steps has your son done so far to resolve it?

Meanwhile, if you're seeing a blank screen/black screen, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article on how to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which best describes your issue.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Aug 2, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 2, 2021
  4. Ramon Imp Win User

BSDO issues with my sons computer.

Son setting the clock back to overcome screen time restrictions

Hello,

It appears that you're having issues regarding the Screentime option of your Parental Control feature. For us to effectively assist you with your concern, we would like to know the following:

• Do you have a different child account on your computer that has the same problem?
    • Have you tried recreating your son's child account?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken to resolve the issue?

Ramon Imp, Aug 2, 2021
Thema:

BSDO issues with my sons computer.

1. BSDO issues with my sons computer. - Similar Threads - BSDO issues sons

2. Can't force my son off of the computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't force my son off of the computer: Hello, my son is a computer genius, bypasses everything I put it place to get him off of the computer. What can I do? He took me off as administrator. Desperate...
  3. Can't force my son off of the computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't force my son off of the computer: Hello, my son is a computer genius, bypasses everything I put it place to get him off of the computer. What can I do? He took me off as administrator. Desperate...
  4. BSDO

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSDO: Hello !First of all, sorry for my English.I am trying to fix BSDO that i get a lot, like 5 to 10 each day... on my ASUS A15.I tried different think to fix this :-I updates the drivers with the latest version, but also i tried with the recommend version from Asus Support.-I...
  5. BSDO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSDO: Hello !First of all, sorry for my English.I am trying to fix BSDO that i get a lot, like 5 to 10 each day... on my ASUS A15.I tried different think to fix this :-I updates the drivers with the latest version, but also i tried with the recommend version from Asus Support.-I...
  6. BSDO

7. [BSDO] KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e - ndis.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [BSDO] KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e - ndis.sys: Good morning, After upgrading to Winodows 11, there was a problem with the OpenVPN program. Reverting back to Windows 10 did not resolve the issue. The problem that is causing the BSDO is : "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e" I have tried reinstalling the OpenVPN program.I have...
  8. [BSDO] KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e - ndis.sys

[BSDO] KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e - ndis.sys: Good morning, After upgrading to Winodows 11, there was a problem with the OpenVPN program. Reverting back to Windows 10 did not resolve the issue. The problem that is causing the BSDO is : "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e" I have tried reinstalling the OpenVPN program.I have...
  9. computer locked(using my son's computer)

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    computer locked(using my son's computer): my computer will not work after the update for win 10.all i get is the recycle bin,unable to use the start button to go in and do a recovery..please help...not impressed...
  10. Permanent BSDO

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Permanent BSDO: Hello my friends, i have Win10 64 pt br build 158663-1511, and 5 or 6 times a day i have bsdo, suddenly, and i always lost my service. I'm 99,99% sure that my drivers are ok, i have all of anti-malwares anti adwares etc etc and no one find nothing wrong with my pc. If...