Windows 10: BSDO/Recovery - Computer goes to recovery when going to sleep

Discus and support BSDO/Recovery - Computer goes to recovery when going to sleep in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a Dell XPS 17 9700 model running Windows 10 Professional. i7 - 10875H 16GB RAM Nvidia GeForce 2060 Max Q 512 SSD OS 1TB SSD Since early... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by graphicnumero, Feb 4, 2021.

1. BSDO/Recovery - Computer goes to recovery when going to sleep

I have a Dell XPS 17 9700 model running Windows 10 Professional.

i7 - 10875H

16GB RAM

Nvidia GeForce 2060 Max Q

512 SSD OS

1TB SSD

Since early on having this laptop, I have had a recurring issue where the computer crashes as it goes into sleep and comes back to a recovery screen looking like this. It loads into the OS without issue, but keeps crashing a few times a week and I keep losing work.

BSDO/Recovery - Computer goes to recovery when going to sleep d2758bcf-f2e6-426e-9e39-e0d4c64bcdca?upload=true.png

Hardware scans and memory tests come back fine. I downloaded WhoCrashed which was inconclusive a few different reasons for crashes given and also have looked at the reliability report. Unfortunately, I am not able to figure out the issues. I have done OS recovery a few times and it keeps on happening. I've seen other people have this issue and have a few programs causing it. I mostly run: Revit, Adobe Suite, McNeel Rhinoceros and Google Drive Filestream in the background. I have acquired new versions of all of these and that has not resolved the issue either.

I am absolutely frustrated and can't seem to fix this, any help or semi-fixes would be most appreciated.

Files here:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhYdARNHSIoZ3DeEfSrmFwXjtAvO?e=sezDiA

Thank you in advance!

:)

graphicnumero, Feb 4, 2021
  2. yogurt_21 Win User

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Feb 4, 2021
  3. android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Feb 4, 2021
  4. BSDO/Recovery - Computer goes to recovery when going to sleep

android recovery and kernel.img

IF you cannot enter ADB then your drivers are not working. Download the proper drivers for the device and do adb.exe devices to see if it shows anything

brandonwh64, Feb 4, 2021
Thema:

BSDO/Recovery - Computer goes to recovery when going to sleep

1. BSDO/Recovery - Computer goes to recovery when going to sleep - Similar Threads - BSDO Recovery Computer

2. Computer goes to sleep when printing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer goes to sleep when printing: Hi ExpertsI have a Windows10 computer, and it connected to a printer by USB or WIFI.When I am printing a big file, like 100 color pages or above, the printing job was spooling in the queue and then sent to the printer.The issue is, the inkjet printer will take a long time to...
  3. Computer goes to sleep when printing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer goes to sleep when printing: Hi ExpertsI have a Windows10 computer, and it connected to a printer by USB or WIFI.When I am printing a big file, like 100 color pages or above, the printing job was spooling in the queue and then sent to the printer.The issue is, the inkjet printer will take a long time to...
  4. Computer goes to sleep when printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10 goes to recovery mode after sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 goes to recovery mode after sleep: HelloI am facing an interesting issue. After computer goes to sleep mode and I want to turn it on again I get the recovery mode screen with select language options.Any suggestions ??...
  6. Windows 10 goes to recovery mode after sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 goes to recovery mode after sleep: HelloI am facing an interesting issue. After computer goes to sleep mode and I want to turn it on again I get the recovery mode screen with select language options.Any suggestions ??...
  7. Windows 10 goes to recovery mode after sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Computer goes to sleep when screen goes off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer goes to sleep when screen goes off: My laptop sleeps when the screen goes off regardless of the sleep time settings. I followed all the steps described in thisthread to fix it but to no avail. Perhaps a fresh reinstall of Windows would fix it? HP ENVY X360 - 13-ar0005na...
  9. Pc goes to recovery when powering on

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pc goes to recovery when powering on: Hi baught a new ibuypower gaming pc for chrismas and evrything ran good until now I was on youtube when my pc turns off all of the suden and the recovery sreen apears and i cant do anything F1 turns it off and turns back on just to go back to the recovery sreen...
  10. Recovery Screen Appears When Computer Attempts to Sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Recovery Screen Appears When Computer Attempts to Sleep: Everything has been working great until very recently. After the Cumulative update my computer has been going into the "Recovery" screen when the computer tries to go to sleep. The problem with this is that my Bluetooth mouse and keyboard does not work at that time. After...