Windows 10: BSOD / 0x00000124 / while browsing internet

Discus and support BSOD / 0x00000124 / while browsing internet in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was browsing internet and i suddenly got bsdod. Screen stopped responding and after few moments i got this blue screen. [img] System: CPU:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RoopeSeta, Dec 15, 2015.

1. RoopeSeta Win User

BSOD / 0x00000124 / while browsing internet

I was browsing internet and i suddenly got bsdod. Screen stopped responding and after few moments i got this blue screen.

BSOD / 0x00000124 / while browsing internet [​IMG]

System:
    CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K
    Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V-LX
    GPU: GTX 750Ti
    PSU: XFX Core Edition Pro 550W
    RAM: 8GB Gskill Ripjaws DDR3 1600MHz with XMP stock setting

i have no overclocks on my system.

Logs are in attachment

:)

RoopeSeta, Dec 15, 2015
  2. M4rc1 Win User

BSOD ntoskrnl.exe+142480, 0x00000101, did test: DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION (avc3.sys)

While last reply I had 3 more BSODS, 3 more .dmps.

All of them were while playing like before.

All of them with those causes:

0x00000101

ntoskrnl.exe+142480

The "0x00000124, ntoskrnl.exe" which I had once in that time seems to be unique.

Done things:

No BSOD

-prime95 4hours

-3dMark Benchmarks

Still BSOD

-deinstalled bitdefender

-deinstalled gigabyte center software with components (oc software etc.)

-installed old nvidia driver

-set ram profile from xmp (3000) to normal 2133

M4rc1, Dec 15, 2015
  3. Jan Del Win User
    BSOD 0x00000124

Hi Tyle,

The error code 0x00000124 is usually associated with a hardware driver mismatch. We suggest following the troubleshooting steps suggested on this
    article about solving BSOD issues.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Dec 15, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi RoopeSeta,

Welcome to the 10forums.

Please search 'msinfo32' and see if you can open it.
    This file is corrupted in the zip and is an important file, if you can open it please run the dm log collector again and upload the new zip.

5. RoopeSeta Win User
    Ok, lets try again.
    I uploadet same file in Dropbox: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...58_31%2C04.zip

RoopeSeta, Dec 16, 2015
  6. axe0 New Member
    Still corrupted unfortunately, please try following below to see if it improves anything.

Diagnostics Test
    System File Check
    Please try following:
    • Open an admin command prompt
    • Copy/paste "sfc/scannow" (without quotes) and press enter
    • When it finished reboot your system
    • Open again an admin command prompt
    • Enter sfc/scannow again
    If sfc/scannow does NOT say "Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violation" after the second SFC, please upload the cbs.log file located at {windows partition}\Windows\Logs\CBS\, if the file is too large try a 3rd party uploader like dropbox, onedrive, google drive, mediafire etc.
    System File Check(SFC a.k.a. Windows Resource Protection) needs to have your system rebooted in order for sfc to try to fix the problems that it finds.

axe0, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. BSOD / 0x00000124 / while browsing internet - Similar Threads - BSOD 0x00000124 while

2. BSOD 0x00000124

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD 0x00000124: Please help me figure this one out! It happens ~30 minutes into playing any video games... GPU issue? Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP] Kernel Bitmap Dump File: Kernel address space is available, User address space may not be available. Symbol search path is: srv*...
  3. Random BSOD while browsing internet

Random BSOD while browsing internet: HI i am having this random BSOD while just browsing internet and while playing some games. Most of the time it seems that ntoskrnl.exe and tcpip.sys is causing the BSOD when i checked with BlueScreenView. bug check string Bad_Pool_Header and Bad_Pool_Caller. Seems...
  4. BSOD while browsing internet and then cant restart.

BSOD while browsing internet and then cant restart.: Happy New Year to all. Computer has been acting up it seems after every Windows 10 update. I had to unplug my external 2nd monitor adapter but now it will happen just browsing as well then gets BSOD, restarts, says it's attempting automatic repair, then BSOD, and repeats...
  5. BSOD while gaming error 0x00000124

BSOD while gaming error 0x00000124: Sudden and hard freezing while gaming. Luckily. My system rebooted this time after the freeze and I seen the error in event viewer. I do know its hardware related. I just don't know what. I really lucked out. Because this whole time. It just hard freezes and cant do nothing....
  6. Crashing (no BSOD) while playing games 0x00000124

Crashing (no BSOD) while playing games 0x00000124: I get random crashes usually while playing more graphics intensive games but sometime out of the blue. I've had multiple crashing problems ever since I've had this compute but It hasn't inconvienced me much. I upgraded to windows 10 and it seems to pretty much only crash...
  7. Several BSODs while gaming and browsing the internet

Several BSODs while gaming and browsing the internet: For the past month my PC, out of nowhere and with no warnings, started getting daily bluescreens. At times it was 1 bluescreen a week for 2 weeks, then suddenly I was being bombarded with bluescreens every day, reaching the count of at least a dozen a day. Most frequent ones...
  8. BSOD 0x00000124 (2-4 times in hour, only browsing)

BSOD 0x00000124 (2-4 times in hour, only browsing): HI, Computer (HP Pavilion 13 x360 PC) was with Win8 with same problems, upgraded it to Win 10 but BSOD still occurred (randomly with BSOD or just restarting). In event logs found "The bugcheck was: 0x00000124 (0x0000000000000000, 0xffffe00019b88028, 0x00000000b4000010,...
  9. BSOD while Browsing the Internet/Streaming Videos

BSOD while Browsing the Internet/Streaming Videos: Hello all, I have had an issue of my computer Blue screening multiple times over the past few weeks. The frequency has increased and I cannot replicate the issue on demand, it comes and goes by itself. The first time I noticed this was when my computer BSODed when I was...
  10. BSOD while playing Overwatch: error 0x00000124

BSOD while playing Overwatch: error 0x00000124: Hey guys, I just recently downloaded Overwatch and started playing a few hours ago when I suddenly got a BSOD that stated "Whea Uncorrectable Error" as a code. This is a fairly new laptop that I've had for less than 6 months. I've gotten a handful of BSODs over the past 6...
Tags: