Windows 10: BSOD 0x0139

Discus and support BSOD 0x0139 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I just built a new PC and everything was going good until I noticed I started to have BSOD 139. Attached is the DM log contents. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DestroD, Mar 5, 2016.

1. DestroD Win User

BSOD 0x0139

Hi,

I just built a new PC and everything was going good until I noticed I started to have BSOD 139.

Attached is the DM log contents. I tried using driver verifier but then started to go into a boot loop with a BSOD c9. I have currently turned off driver verifier but am still trying to figure out how to stop the 139.

Thanks for you help, hope to get this resolved

Attachment 67914

:)

DestroD, Mar 5, 2016

2. BSOD error 0*0139 in windows 10

Original title: Intel hd 4600 driver

Windows update installs 20.4331 driver on my Lenovo y 70 70 laptop, while this driver is for NUC devices according to Intel website. Why does it do it and might it be the reason why I get the BSODS code 0x0139?

MaksymMalovichcko, Mar 5, 2016
  3. auggy Win User
    auggy, Mar 5, 2016
  4. DestroD Win User

BSOD 0x0139

Anyone able to provide any help? Much appreciated.

DestroD, Mar 7, 2016
  5. Ztruker Win User
    4 dumps, 3 different causes shown.

steam.exe - game front end
    ASUSstpt.sys (2) - ASUS USB 3.0 Boost Storage Driver (Storport)
    IOMap64.sys - Asus Smart Doctor/iTracker 2

You are not current with Windows Updates as you are still at 10240. Current is 10586. Please install updates then see how things are. If still problems, disable steam and Asus Smart Doctor.
    Also try disabling PushBullet.

Test and see if any improvement.

Ztruker, Mar 7, 2016
  6. DestroD Win User
    Thank you,

Yeah the second one was caused by having driver verifier enabled and I removed all ASUS products, especially USB boost because that is what I narrowed it down by the IOMap64.sys driver. Have not had a BSOD yet, I hope I don't in the future as well.

How did you conclude steam and pusbullet are a problem? I am new to understanding BSOD data, especially when bluescreenviewer only provided bug checks without affected files etc.

DestroD, Mar 7, 2016
  7. Ztruker Win User
    Nothing in the dumps, just previous experience. Stem has caused a lot of problems for people and has worked fine for others.
    Pushbullet is just a guess, mainly because of what it does. If you uninstall the game that is causing the problem and the BSOD goes away then forget messing with Steam and Pushbullet.

You need to install Windbg to really look at dumps. BlueScreenView is not very accurate.

Ztruker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

BSOD 0x0139

1. BSOD 0x0139 - Similar Threads - BSOD 0x0139

2. Frequent BSOD. Different error messages, most often IQRL NOT OR LESS EQUAL. Can someone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSOD. Different error messages, most often IQRL NOT OR LESS EQUAL. Can someone...: Hello, I've had my PC for ~4 years now and this problem has slowly gotten more frequent. BSOD typically mid-task, worst when using any type of video conferencing app. Also happens every few hours while gaming, as well as occasional BSOD even while computer is idling.I dont...
  3. Frequent BSOD. Different error messages, most often IQRL NOT OR LESS EQUAL. Can someone...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSOD. Different error messages, most often IQRL NOT OR LESS EQUAL. Can someone...: Hello, I've had my PC for ~4 years now and this problem has slowly gotten more frequent. BSOD typically mid-task, worst when using any type of video conferencing app. Also happens every few hours while gaming, as well as occasional BSOD even while computer is idling.I dont...
  4. My Dell laptop intermittently freezes up and crashes - BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Dell laptop intermittently freezes up and crashes - BSOD: Below is what I get from the WhoCrashed app and the system info. I have made sure all the drivers are updated but that didn't help. Any help would be most appreciated.Crash dump file:C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\041924-7984-01.dmp MinidumpBugcheck code:0x9F0x3, 0xFFFF8E0225F2FD50,...
  5. My Dell laptop intermittently freezes up and crashes - BSOD

My Dell laptop intermittently freezes up and crashes - BSOD: Below is what I get from the WhoCrashed app and the system info. I have made sure all the drivers are updated but that didn't help. Any help would be most appreciated.Crash dump file:C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\041924-7984-01.dmp MinidumpBugcheck code:0x9F0x3, 0xFFFF8E0225F2FD50,...
  6. BSOD every time while gaming 0x00000050 - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - dxgmms2.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD every time while gaming 0x00000050 - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - dxgmms2.sys: I just purchased a gaming laptop with AMD & NVIDIA in it.I've use this laptop for just 2 days, and these error getting out of hand.Here's the detailed what's happening:BSOD/Freeze/Unexpected shutdown every time I used it for playing gamesThis error always happening after 40 -...
  7. BSOD every time while gaming 0x00000050 - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - dxgmms2.sys

BSOD every time while gaming 0x00000050 - PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA - dxgmms2.sys: I just purchased a gaming laptop with AMD & NVIDIA in it.I've use this laptop for just 2 days, and these error getting out of hand.Here's the detailed what's happening:BSOD/Freeze/Unexpected shutdown every time I used it for playing gamesThis error always happening after 40 -...
  8. Windows 10 with Recurring Restarts, varying BSOD's.....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 with Recurring Restarts, varying BSOD's.....: I am finally reaching out to anyone who can help me. I've had a laptop for a year and it just won't stay on. Sometimes I get a BSOD and sometimes it just restarts. I've looked through event viewer and it's either giving no information or it's just beyond my scope. If I...
  9. Windows 10 with Recurring Restarts, varying BSOD's.....

Windows 10 with Recurring Restarts, varying BSOD's.....: I am finally reaching out to anyone who can help me. I've had a laptop for a year and it just won't stay on. Sometimes I get a BSOD and sometimes it just restarts. I've looked through event viewer and it's either giving no information or it's just beyond my scope. If I...
  10. Windows 10 with Recurring Restarts, varying BSOD's.....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bsod 0x0139 nostkrnl.sys

2. bsod 0x0139 nost

3. 0X0139