Windows 10: BSOD 0x109 CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION by Unknown Module

Discus and support BSOD 0x109 CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION by Unknown Module in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows Version Number : Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.778) I just upgrade from win7 to win10 (not clean upgrade) and got BSOD several times, sometimes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nexust8, May 4, 2020.

1. Nexust8 Win User

BSOD 0x109 CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION by Unknown Module

Windows Version Number : Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.778)

I just upgrade from win7 to win10 (not clean upgrade) and got BSOD several times, sometimes computer run couple hour before BSOD shown.
    I already tried memory check, sfc /scannow, DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth, Intel Processor diagnostic tool but the result are good and no anomaly found.
    I tried to verify driver by follow this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...3-c48669e4c983. I found ISCTD.sys is DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION then Uninstall it but still got this BSOD when i tried second times driver verifier.
    Last, I tried to read dump file and found module_name is Unknown_Module but I don't know what is thi Unknown_Module.
    Please help and Thank you

Here is the logger file

:)

Nexust8, May 4, 2020

2. BSOD while playing youtube, error 0x109-Critical Structure Corruption

Hi Guys,

I have this BSOD while playing youtube.

crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\memory.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!KeBugCheckEx+0x0)
    Bugcheck code: 0x109 (0xA3A01F5A6788B6B1, 0x0, 0x4CA3D042862E2DA4, 0x101)
    Error: CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION
    Bug check description: This indicates that the kernel has detected critical kernel code or data corruption.
    This might be a case of memory corruption. More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers, not because of faulty RAM modules.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

Please help.
    Thanks in advance. *cry

Attachment 29705

crimsonbird, May 4, 2020
  3. Windows 10 BSOD with message CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

Hey All,

I've recently been experiencing odd BSOD crashes and really can't figure it out.

The Bug Check is 0x109 and the message on the BSOD screen is CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION.

Some of the info I've seen seems to point to ntoskrnl.exe as the problem, but I can't get anything more specific than that.

I've done SFC a few times as well as running memtest86 and the windows memory tester without any errors showing in any of them.

I'm really at a loss, so any help would be awesome.

Thanks!!

I've uploaded the minidumps as well as system specs and msinfo:

crashes

copeland3300, May 4, 2020
  4. BSOD 0x109 CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION by Unknown Module

Random BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION or NTOSKRNL

Hi there! And thank you in advance for your help!

Attachment 161091

Some time ago I started getting idle BSODs after reverting to an older System Image everything was fine until the creators update kicked in. Now I am getting random BSODs (not only ideling but working or gaming as well).

Waht I did:

- I stabilitytested my system with Prime95 (there had been no issues until september)
    - I updated the drivers to the latest version
    - I ran Memtest 2 time for over 200% (no issues)
    - I ran the Win10 built in Memory test (no issues)
    - I ued verifier and isolated a Logitech Keyboard driver as one possible issues. I uninstalled the driver but I still get BSODs

Unfortunately I did not have MINIPUMPS activated. Whocrashed gave out this message from the latest DUMP:

On Sun 29.10.2017 22:56:08 your computer crashed
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\memory.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: Unknown ()
    Bugcheck code: 0x109 (0xA3A00F58EA88B4ED, 0x0, 0xCBF4F9CF5523AC9C, 0x101)
    Error: CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

Best regards

phila

philadelphia, May 4, 2020
Thema:

BSOD 0x109 CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION by Unknown Module

1. BSOD 0x109 CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION by Unknown Module - Similar Threads - BSOD 0x109 CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

2. BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION 0x109 and it's not the RAM. Help !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION 0x109 and it's not the RAM. Help !: Hello people,I need advice and help on what I should do. I get BSODs since 2 months now. It started suddenly. I got differents kinds at the beggining and now it's always the same bug check 0x109 and also always the same "caused by adress" until I moved my SSD to another slot...
  3. BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION 0x109 and it's not the RAM. Help !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION 0x109 and it's not the RAM. Help !: Hello people,I need advice and help on what I should do. I get BSODs since 2 months now. It started suddenly. I got differents kinds at the beggining and now it's always the same bug check 0x109 and also always the same "caused by adress" until I moved my SSD to another slot...
  4. Frequent BSODs 0x109

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSODs 0x109: Hello everyone,I'm encountering frequent BSODs, at lest 1 a day with same bugcheck code - 0x109.Things I've done:dism with sfc /scannowmemtest - 8 passes, no errorsOS reinstallUsed to have this issue when my OS was on SATA SSD, moved it to NVMe, issue persists.Crash dump:...
  5. Bug Check 0x109; Reoccuring CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION BSoD

Bug Check 0x109; Reoccuring CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION BSoD: I have had system crashes for about a year now. Sometimes 5 minutes within start-up, sometimes after 3 weeks of consistent up-time. As I hadn't used this PC much anymore, I didn't get concerned over it until it began interrupting my personal work.Very rarely, it'll give any...
  6. BSOD, critical_structure_corruption

BSOD, critical_structure_corruption: Hi, I'm hoping this is the right place for my issue. (otherwise, please let me know where to correctly post this) My windows 10 pc is occasionally receiving a BSOD with error "critical_structure_corruption" mentioning ntfs.sys. The only DMP file in the minidump directory...
  7. BSOD 0x109 CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION

BSOD 0x109 CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION: I was browsing Internet and suddenly computer stopped with this BSOD. I have freshly installed Windows 10 Pro. All the drivers are up to date. Last night i tested my rams with Memtest 86 without any errors. [img] I never had a single BSOD with Windows 7 or 8.1....
  8. BSOD while playing youtube, error 0x109-Critical Structure Corruption

BSOD while playing youtube, error 0x109-Critical Structure Corruption: Hi Guys, I have this BSOD while playing youtube. crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\memory.dmp This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!KeBugCheckEx+0x0) Bugcheck code: 0x109 (0xA3A01F5A6788B6B1, 0x0, 0x4CA3D042862E2DA4, 0x101) Error:...
  9. BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption

BSOD Critical_Structure_Corruption: Hello, I was playing some games when the BSOD first happened and was trying my usual of troubleshooting it myself. There were two games I installed recently one just tonight which was promptly uninstalled and the other I installed yesterday but hadn't removed just yet as it...
  10. BSOD: Critical_structure_corruption

BSOD: Critical_structure_corruption: I just installed the Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3189866) last night and this morning I got this BSOD. Dump file is attached. 63703