Windows 10: BSOD 0x119 mcupdate_genuineintel.dll

Discus and support BSOD 0x119 mcupdate_genuineintel.dll in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I've got a home-built system, recently did a fresh install of Windows 10. Twice now, I have left the system alone for a while, only to come back to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Toomin, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Toomin Win User

BSOD 0x119 mcupdate_genuineintel.dll

So I've got a home-built system, recently did a fresh install of Windows 10. Twice now, I have left the system alone for a while, only to come back to a bluescreen with hex code 0x00000119. I checked the minidump file, and it seems to be identifying mcupdate_GenuineIntel.dll as the culprit. I checked the event viewer logs, and it seems that at the same time, there were errors resuming from hibernate or sleep. I have since disabled hibernate, since I'm on a desktop and using an SSD anyway.

Any thoughts? There were no issues of any kind while running Windows 8.1 for the past 2 years on the same hardware. RAM tested okay, and there are no hard drive errors. I can also confirm that all drivers are up to date from the manufacturers.

System details:
    Motherboard - ASRock Z87M Pro4
    Processor - Intel i5-4570
    Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost

Thanks!
    -

:)

Toomin, Aug 4, 2015

2. Windows 10 Blue Screen of Death

Update Intel Management Engine Interface to version 11.0.0.1153:

http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/nb/DriversForWin10/MEI/MEI_Intel_15M_Win10_64_VER11001153.zip

Update ASUS Splendid (For Windows 10 Upgrade) to version 3.13.0004:

http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/nb/Apps_for_Win10/Splendid/Splendid_Upgrade_Win10_VER3130004.zip

This thread may be worth monitoring as it looks to be the same error as the one you have:

http://wwwniche.com/questions/1002990/0x119-bsod-solution

Gerry C J Cornell, Aug 4, 2015
  3. cpbio Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade fails with 0xC1900101-0x20017 -- Steps to Fix

Could someone from Microsoft comment on the consequences of disabling mcupdate_GenuineIntel.dll?

cpbio, Aug 4, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi Toomin,

I'm very sorry for the delay, there aren't many people in this section.
    Are you still requiring help?
    If so, please use the tool again and upload a new zip file.

Please fill in your system specsPlease go to this site and download the tool. The tool will give you detailed information about your system specs, please fill in your system specs more completely.How to fill in your system specs:

BSOD 0x119 mcupdate_genuineintel.dll [​IMG]

BSOD 0x119 mcupdate_genuineintel.dll [​IMG]

Thema:

1. BSOD 0x119 mcupdate_genuineintel.dll - Similar Threads - BSOD 0x119 mcupdate_genuineintel

2. Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Isdone. Dll and Unarc. Dll: Hello I built a PC like an year ago and it was working fine . One day I was installing a game and I got an error of archive corrupted i.e Unarc. Dll and Isdone. DllAfter that I installed another game and it was installed successfully. Then I installed a game and the same...
  3. Windows 10 BSOD 0x119 DRIVER_FAILED_SUBMIT_COMMAND_dxgmms2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 BSOD 0x119 DRIVER_FAILED_SUBMIT_COMMAND_dxgmms2: Hi there, Recently, when waking my computer from sleep it will black/bluescreen and require a reboot. From my own digging into the crash dump it appears to be related to DirectX dxgmms2 but I couldn't find any relevant support articles with a potential fix. Here's a link...
  4. VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSCVP140.dll

VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSCVP140.dll: Hello, When trying to install Adobe's software the program completes and then says that the installer cant find VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSCVP140.dll I followed other instructions to reinstall the latest C++ software to fix this issue, however my installer wont work and says...
  5. MSVCP140.dll & VCRUNTIME140.dll

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MSVCP140.dll & VCRUNTIME140.dll: My computer seems to be missing key files and cant download any programs and it gives me these codes saying it couldn't find them. can i download these files for the computer to use to help download my programs?...
  6. Occasional BSOD & Kernal32.dll Error

Occasional BSOD & Kernal32.dll Error: I am experiencing a problem with my computer in that there is an occasional Blue Screen of Death, and after that, my bios cannot find my boot drive for the first few restarts, otherwise it results in another Blue Screen stating that there is no boot drive. Magically on the...
  7. vcruntime140.dll & msvcp140.dll missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    vcruntime140.dll & msvcp140.dll missing: I have searched far and wide and for these files and I can't seem to find them, or any solution at all to my problem. Let preface this by saying that I have 3 different drives on my computer. My C: drive is an SSD with only 64 GB on it. It's my main drive where all my...
  8. VCRUNTIME140.DLL

VCRUNTIME140.DLL: EVERYTIME I TRY TO OPEN ADOBE OR OUTLOOK AM TOLD VCRUNTIME140.DLL MISSING REINSTALLING MIGHT SOLVE THE PROBLEM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vcruntime140dll/5f580c05-a1cd-4f0a-b9bf-7e173299c383
  9. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD: Can you please help with this blue screen. I get different kind of blue screen since a few month, this one is latest. Its not my ram I tested it. Some help pls, thanks. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjWUmvzIdGqijgmU1yi48Lp8a3vI...
  10. BSOD when playing games, VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 0x119

BSOD when playing games, VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR 0x119: I think it's about the Nvidia graphic card driver. BSODs started a couple weeks ago whenever I tried to start a game, most of the issues were dpc_watchdog_violation and system_thread_exception_not_handled. Then I uninstalled the previous video card driver (which was the...