Windows 10: BSOD 0X133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Discus and support BSOD 0X133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have been having constant BSODs with DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATIONS. The problem was caused by the kernel randomly. Anyone can help me with this? Here... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ChokBR, Sep 18, 2018.

1. ChokBR Win User

BSOD 0X133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Hi,

I have been having constant BSODs with DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATIONS. The problem was caused by the kernel randomly. Anyone can help me with this?

Here is the minidump for your reference.

https://kjitservicespl-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/brchok_kjitservices_com/EWSLuwKUqGhKnsrpTzdU4rkB7v5yKnBCwBsnC14WcvYpew?e=XHuyEN

:)

ChokBR, Sep 18, 2018

2. BSOD 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION while browsing

Hey there Rich.
    Thanks for taking your time!
    Anyway, I've attached a screenshot down below. Please tell me if this is the one I have to install? BSOD 0X133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION :)

BSOD 0X133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION [​IMG]

aritra2116, Sep 18, 2018
  3. Ramon Imp Win User
    Bug Check 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Hi Kristopher,

Usually, Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) with error message DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION is caused by a hardware issue or system file corruption. For us to isolate your concern, we need answers to the following:

• Did you make any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Does the issue occur when you're doing a specific activity?
    • Have you taken any troubleshooting steps so far?

Meanwhile, we recommend that you follow the steps on this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors.

Keep us posted and we'll be willing to assist you further.

Ramon Imp, Sep 18, 2018
  4. BSOD 0X133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Windows 10 build 10586 BSOD DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Check (enable) it then do Step #5 & test.

The above notwithstanding...

Are you still getting the DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSODs or...?

PA Bear - MS MVP, Sep 18, 2018
Thema:

BSOD 0X133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

1. BSOD 0X133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION - Similar Threads - BSOD 0X133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

2. How to analyze the BugCheck 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to analyze the BugCheck 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: I follow Microsoft debugger learning to get data from BSOD crash minidumpBut it is impossible to know which device caused this BOSD?0: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  3. How to analyze the BugCheck 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to analyze the BugCheck 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: I follow Microsoft debugger learning to get data from BSOD crash minidumpBut it is impossible to know which device caused this BOSD?0: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  4. Bluescreen Error 0x133: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen Error 0x133: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: I am currently experiencing this blue screen error frequently, about every 2 hours i experience it. There seems to be no fix besides waiting, I've tried reinstalling windows completely, clean boot, safe boot, and many more but none of them worked. Other Bluescreens I've...
  5. Bluescreen Error 0x133: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluescreen Error 0x133: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: I am currently experiencing this blue screen error frequently, about every 2 hours i experience it. There seems to be no fix besides waiting, I've tried reinstalling windows completely, clean boot, safe boot, and many more but none of them worked. Other Bluescreens I've...
  6. Random BSOD - Bug Check 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD - Bug Check 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Hi all My PC has Windows 10 20H2, and randomly shows BSOD with the exact same error DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION Some snippets of my errors: ******************************************************************************* *...
  7. BSOD win 10 with error " Bug Check 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION"

BSOD win 10 with error " Bug Check 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION": Hello everyone, I had an error "Bug Check 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION" which caused BSOD on win 10 and created a minidump file. This is driver link my minidump file https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1BFsd_KqJN-q0CCkOyY1ZHRsx8cQq7src?usp=sharing Please help me to fix...
  8. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 0x133

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 0x133: My computer started freezing randomly after updating to Windows 10 (from win7). Mouse completely frozen, keyboard unresponsive. The only thing I could do was a hard reboot every time. I tried searching for info online and found lots of people with the same problem but no...
  9. BSOD 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION while browsing

BSOD 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION while browsing: So I was browsing stuff on the web and this happens. Anyway, since then I've tried to update some certain drivers related to the issue, however, most of them were already up-to-date. I've ran an SFC scan and nothing came up in there either. Anyhow, specs down below and logs...
  10. BSOD playing Battlefield 1, error 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

BSOD playing Battlefield 1, error 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Hi there! I just got my Asus Strix 1070 yesterday, updated the bios for the micron memory fix, and today, after playing a long session of Battlefield 1, I got a "DPC Watchdog Violation" Bluescreen 0x133. Can anyone help me fix this issue? The GPU never goes hotter than...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x133_DPC_rdyboost!SmdMdlAllocate