Windows 10: BSOD 0x133 Happening randomly while gaming/browsing the web.

Discus and support BSOD 0x133 Happening randomly while gaming/browsing the web. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This seems to happen just randomly, tried updating all of the drivers, and it's still happening constantly. Any insight would be helpful. Logs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by XStorm, May 16, 2019.

1. XStorm Win User

BSOD 0x133 Happening randomly while gaming/browsing the web.

This seems to happen just randomly, tried updating all of the drivers, and it's still happening constantly. Any insight would be helpful.

Logs attached!

Thanks!

:)

XStorm, May 16, 2019

2. BSOD 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION while browsing

Hey there Rich.
    Thanks for taking your time!
    Anyway, I've attached a screenshot down below. Please tell me if this is the one I have to install? BSOD 0x133 Happening randomly while gaming/browsing the web. :)

BSOD 0x133 Happening randomly while gaming/browsing the web. [​IMG]

aritra2116, May 16, 2019
  3. valor Win User
    BSOD randomly while browsing (SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION)

Hi all,

I've been getting a BSOD kind of randomly the past few days. It happened twice today and a few other times this week. Seems to be kind of random, but usually I'm browsing web and running some other apps in background when it happens. Any help would be appreciated.

valor, May 16, 2019
  4. Ztruker Win User

Multiple BSOD's happening randomly on new computer AMDRyzenMasterDriv

BSOD 0x133 Happening randomly while gaming/browsing the web. [​IMG]

Please use the Beta log collector. Follow directions starting at Step 9.

Ztruker, May 16, 2019
Thema:

1. BSOD 0x133 Happening randomly while gaming/browsing the web. - Similar Threads - BSOD 0x133 Happening

2. BSOD while browsing the web...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while browsing the web...: Hi, my pc crashed suddenly, and i got a minidump file to analyze. Hope someone can help me out.Thank youminidump file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12X38r4Odx8VlDAbWZANotkYJZbI1uW-_/view?usp=sharing...
  3. Random 0x133 BSODs

Random 0x133 BSODs: My PC has started crashing almost every day with a 0x133 BSOD. Sometimes it happens when browsing the internet, sometimes when I'm not even using the computer. Sometimes the computer runs happily for several days in a row, sometimes it crashes within minutes of resuming from...
  4. Random BSODs while gaming/browsing

Random BSODs while gaming/browsing: Let me get straight to it. I have been on Windows 10 since the free upgrade offer. I have had 0 issues up until recently where my PC would randomly crash and most of the BSOD's would list CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. Most of the time I would be playing League of Legends and other...
  5. BSOD 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION while browsing

BSOD 0x133 DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION while browsing: So I was browsing stuff on the web and this happens. Anyway, since then I've tried to update some certain drivers related to the issue, however, most of them were already up-to-date. I've ran an SFC scan and nothing came up in there either. Anyhow, specs down below and logs...
  6. BSOD randomly occurs while gaming/browsing etc.

BSOD randomly occurs while gaming/browsing etc.: Hello, i get a BSDO randomly while playing games or even surfing the web. It happens most times when i perform multitasking like playing a game, using teamspeak and surfing the web. The BSDO itself has no error code. I checked my RAM with mdsched.exe and memtest (it...
  7. BSOD on various games, occasionally while web browsing.

BSOD on various games, occasionally while web browsing.: So for quite some time now my PC (custom built) has been getting BSOD on BF4. I figured the problem was just an odd crash and didn't think twice about it. Now nearly every time I load up BF4 it will cause me to blue screen and has either the message "System Thread Exception...
  8. BSOD while browsing the web

BSOD while browsing the web: Recently I keep on getting the BSOD while I am on google. Doesn't matter what site I go onto it just happens but not all the time. I've tried updating drivers and BIOS but still keep getting the problem. Also sometimes when I restart or Shut Down my PC it freezes on the blue...
  9. Infrequent BSOD While web browsing and running game in backgroud.

Infrequent BSOD While web browsing and running game in backgroud.: Hello, after replacing a broken hard drive and upgrading to Windows 10 I have had 3 BSOD in the past 13 days, 2 of the three times I have been away from my desk when they occurred. What I Was Doing on Most Recent Crash - Running Discord (a voice chat application) -...
  10. BSOD while browsing or gaming (happens on chrome) 292,0x000124

BSOD while browsing or gaming (happens on chrome) 292,0x000124: Greetings windows 10 community users! pleased to meet you. I have run too many searches on google and can't seem to find a solution to this blue screen problem that ive been having for a really long time so I would appreciate it if you could help me resolve this! EDIT: new...