Windows 10: BSOD 0x3B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Discus and support BSOD 0x3B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good morning. I cant believe it. I just changed the motherboard. Install everything from scratch. I start the computer and just enter windows that blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by patataCaliente, Jan 18, 2020.

1. BSOD 0x3B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Good morning.
    I cant believe it.
    I just changed the motherboard.
    Install everything from scratch.
    I start the computer and just enter windows that blue screen ...

I leave the file.
    DESKTOP-2TUQ8DD-(2020-01-18_13-20-28).zip

Win 10 Pro 1909

I infinitely appreciate the help

:)

patataCaliente, Jan 18, 2020
  2. Rodgers74 Win User

BSOD: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Have been receiving a BSOD and I am hoping to get it solved. The error was stated as: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. I have completed the steps in the "Driver
    Verification: BSOD
    " article. The link to the files is below:

http://1drv.ms/1ThiztX

Files Contained:

• .dmp (x2
    • MSinfo
    • Speccy System Specs
    Hopefully this can be easily resolved! Thanks for your time.

Rodgers74, Jan 18, 2020
  3. System_Service_Exception BSOD with code 0x3B

Hello, all,

I experienced an error with System Service Exception coded 0x3B. Upon investigation this appears to be related to a Firewire driver. I looked within my bios and could not find a Firewire peripheral to be enabled or disabled. Would appreciate some guidance
    over what to do next. Thank you.

080815-7187-01.dmp 8/8/2015 10:14:24 PM SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x0000003b 00000000`c0000005 fffff803`b625abc4 ffffd000`20979b80 00000000`00000000 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe+14d220 x64 ntoskrnl.exe+14d220 C:\Windows\Minidump\080815-7187-01.dmp 8 15 10240 346,680 8/8/2015
    10:15:08 PM

ConnorMiles, Jan 18, 2020
  4. puma99dk| Win User

BSOD 0x3B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Windows 7 BSOD - SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

i use KIS2013 and i have also ran Chameleon - Free Malware Removal Tool and nuth unusual to find.

puma99dk|, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

BSOD 0x3B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

1. BSOD 0x3B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION - Similar Threads - BSOD 0x3B SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

2. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x3B // hardware.sys BSOD while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x3B // hardware.sys BSOD while gaming: Hi! Recently I am getting BSOD's while playing some games which I know my pc should be able to run, and can run because a while back there was no problems like this BSOD.The minidump file I uploaded is a BSOD while playing Grand Theft Auto V, but I have issues with other...
  3. BSOD and System Reboot - Bug Check 0x3B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

BSOD and System Reboot - Bug Check 0x3B: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hi guys, I need some assistance with a problem I've encountered. Recently I had two BSODs with system's reboot afterwards. First time a few weeks ago I didn't take it too serious, but having a second one today I need to fix what's causing the issue. I isolated the error...
  4. Computer BSOD 0x3b

Computer BSOD 0x3b: For a couple of weeks now, my computer has been bluescreening, sometimes while I am using it, sometimes I will wake up in the morning and it will have happened overnight, and sometimes, the only instance where I have noticed a pattern, is it will bluescreen immediately after...
  5. Frequent crashes from SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x3B

Frequent crashes from SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x3B: Continue to get bsod's from SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and I can't narrow it down to anything specific. The crashes happen randomly and never when using the same program. Steps I've done to try and solve the problem: DDU - clean installation of Nvidia drivers Removed all...
  6. BSOD at random occasions (ntoskrln.exe 0x3B System_Service_Exception)

BSOD at random occasions (ntoskrln.exe 0x3B System_Service_Exception): First of all, I tried using dm_log_collector, but it just crashed my pc again.So I have my mini dumps folder right here : MINIDUMPS The SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION bsod is literally hunting me. It happens at random times during the day, making it impossible for me to figure...
  7. BSOD System_Service_Exception (3b)

BSOD System_Service_Exception (3b): Been getting this particular BSOD on a near constant basis when running high'ish memory dependent games. After a fair amount of trying to fix it up with sfc, driver verifier and removing near anything I can think of that caused the bug, based on similar stories I finally...
  8. Bsod system_service_exception

Bsod system_service_exception: Hello there, I have just installed Windows 10 and this is happening very often: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION After googling about this I came to this forum. I followed this instructions ( but I don't know where to look for help. This is the link for my dump files...
  9. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (0x3b) caused by ntoskrnl.exe

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (0x3b) caused by ntoskrnl.exe: I'm running Windows 10 in a virtual machine that I use for gaming. Whenever I try to launch some games I get a SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION. The issue happens before the game even loads and I have never gotten to their menus. This seems to be isolated to Avalanche engine games,...
  10. BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x3b

BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION 0x3b: I had a crash earlier where the screen turned black and my computer reset, but there was no BSOD so I dont have the report on that. The computer also blue screened while rebooting from the black screen crash, then later it blue screened again while I was playing World of...