Windows 10: BSOD 0xc000021a even in safe mode unless i have driver signature enforcement enabled

Discus and support BSOD 0xc000021a even in safe mode unless i have driver signature enforcement enabled in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So. I have a 3-year old Lenovo G510 which has proven itself quite ressistant against the challenges of time despite always having graphics card... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LoriSzoke, Nov 14, 2018.

1. LoriSzoke Win User

BSOD 0xc000021a even in safe mode unless i have driver signature enforcement enabled

So. I have a 3-year old Lenovo G510 which has proven itself quite ressistant against the challenges of time despite always having graphics card problems with it everytime I reinstall windows.

I recently had decided to reinstall my windows with full formatting of my System partition only, however even though after installation there seemed to be no problem, after the upgrade to windows version 1809 and full restart BSOD 0xc000023c came up.

I reinstalled windows a couple of times after this each time trying to either manually update windows or leave the administator account active so i can boot in safe mode which I, of course couldn't.

After this I started searching for solutions on the internet and found CMD fixes:

• Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
    • sfc scannow

Needless to say neither of these worked, however in the process of trying to fix windows i had discovered that I can boot just fine with driver signature enforcement mode enabled. When I had discovered this I reupdated windows just to be sure there are no problems with that and reverted every driver one by one to the original version provided by Lenovo on their website. I performed integrity checks and everything seems to work fine.

After reboot I am still getting BSOD now with code 0xc000021a instead of 0xc000023c everytime I power on my laptop.

How can I fix this?

:)

LoriSzoke, Nov 14, 2018

2. how to enable driver Signature Enforcement

SIR,

I want to enable to driver Signature Enforcement but I have no idea to enable this.

please help by the step processing

NITISH KUMAR909, Nov 14, 2018
  3. how to enable driver Signature Enforcement

Hello Nitish,

I would surely help you with this query.

I suggest you to use the following steps to enable Driver Signature Enforcement in Windows.

• In the Search Bar type cmd.
    • Now, Right-click on cmd.exe from the result and select
      Run As Administrator.
    • User Account Control or UAC dialog box will appear, click on
      Yes.
    • Type bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING OFF and hit enter.
    • Restart your computer.

Let us know if it helped.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Nov 14, 2018
  4. BSOD 0xc000021a even in safe mode unless i have driver signature enforcement enabled

How to disable driver signature enforcement permenently.

I does you solution in cmd admin mode. but not correct this problem. Hasp key is not work. Cmd command not work an i was tired. Its work only disable driver signature enforcement mode .. how can
    i fix this ? Help me...

AshanMaduranga, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

BSOD 0xc000021a even in safe mode unless i have driver signature enforcement enabled

1. BSOD 0xc000021a even in safe mode unless i have driver signature enforcement enabled - Similar Threads - BSOD 0xc000021a safe

2. 0xc000021a bsod but can boot in disable driver signature enforcement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0xc000021a bsod but can boot in disable driver signature enforcement: I can boot windows 10 when I disable driver signature enforcement but if I restart my PC I just get another BSOD. I've tried permanently disabling driver signature enforcement but I still get BSOD when I attempt to boot. Attached minidump files:...
  3. 0xc000021a bsod but can boot in disable driver signature enforcement

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0xc000021a bsod but can boot in disable driver signature enforcement: I can boot windows 10 when I disable driver signature enforcement but if I restart my PC I just get another BSOD. I've tried permanently disabling driver signature enforcement but I still get BSOD when I attempt to boot. Attached minidump files:...
  4. 0xc000021a bsod but can boot in disable driver signature enforcement

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to enable Driver Signature Enforcement

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to enable Driver Signature Enforcement: I have inadvertently disabled Driver Signature Enforcement and I can no longer reactivate it despite all the methods I have tried. Do you have a solution...
  6. 0xc000021a bsod but can boot in disable driver signature enforcement

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    0xc000021a bsod but can boot in disable driver signature enforcement: I've been getting a BSOD with the the code 0xc000021aI've tried a:chkdskstartup repair said it couldnt repairsfc scandism scanI can boot windows when I disable driver signature enforcement but if I restart my PC I just get another BSOD. I've tried permanently disabling driver...
  7. Driver Signature Enforcement cant be enabled

Driver Signature Enforcement cant be enabled: I cant enable driver signature enforcement. i'm trying to play a game that needs easy anti cheat and for that to run it needs DSE to be enabled, how ever i cant enable DSE. Ive tried using admin command prompt and running the commands bcdedit /set testsigning off and...
  8. Driver issue causing bsod, cannot use safe mode and disable driver signature enforcement.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver issue causing bsod, cannot use safe mode and disable driver signature enforcement.: Windoes update meant that game (war thunder) would get a fatal error and crash on launch. Asked around in forums and figured out that i needed to update ny drivers. After a long back and forth process i was back where I started. Eventually found an article about using a...
  9. Re-enable driver driver signature enforcement ?

Re-enable driver driver signature enforcement ?: Hello , so , i disabled driver signature enforcement setting , by pressing the shift key , then restart , startup options then f7. I uninnstalled the driver that i've used , so how do i re-enable driver signature enforcement ? or it re-enables it-self automatically after an...
  10. Will only boot in safe mode and with driver signature enforcement off

in Windows 10 Support
    Will only boot in safe mode and with driver signature enforcement off: My laptop would not boot and the automatic repair never worked. tried about 15 times but just comes back with an error and to check CBS log. I tried many things but the only thing that has worked is to Disable driver signature enforcement" This allows it to boot but only into...
Tags: