Windows 10: BSOD 10 seconds after I connect my Speakers

Discus and support BSOD 10 seconds after I connect my Speakers in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Everyone! Thank you for taking out time to read my problem. I have 2 bookshelf speakers that I have connected to an Amplifier which looks something... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NayamAmarshe, Jul 15, 2019.

1. BSOD 10 seconds after I connect my Speakers

Hi Everyone! Thank you for taking out time to read my problem.

I have 2 bookshelf speakers that I have connected to an Amplifier which looks something like this:
    BSOD 10 seconds after I connect my Speakers surround-amplifier-with-usb-aux-mmc-fm-bluetooth-double-ic-4440-original-imaf7nbrqjpyze4g.jpg

The Speaker connects using AUX cable, so whenever I plug in my amp aux in PC, Just after 5-10 Seconds, it throws a BSOD. Many times it shows different errors but the last one I received was 0x0000000E.
    Can you please guess what the problem is?

:)

NayamAmarshe, Jul 15, 2019
  2. Ivy Mun Win User

Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Jul 15, 2019
  3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

4. BSOD 10 seconds after I connect my Speakers

Connect speakers in Windows 10

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me assist you.

Provide us with the below details for better clarity on the issue

1. Do you see the speakers listed under Device Manager on your system?

2. Have you installed all pending updates on the system?

3. Are you using USB or 3.5 mm cable to connect the speaker?

I suggest you to right click on the Start icon and select Device Manager. All the device connected to your computer will be listed under it. Check if you can find the speaker listed there. If the speakers are listed try updating the drivers.

Please refer to the following Wiki article created by Andre Da Costa on
    How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Further, Try the steps provided under the section "Set Default Device" from the below article and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab04

Also refer the below links,

Technical Support - Edifier USA

How to connect Bluetooth speakers to iOS Mac PC Android Device

Hope this information is helpful. Please get back to us with the information required, if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Jul 15, 2019
Thema:

BSOD 10 seconds after I connect my Speakers

1. BSOD 10 seconds after I connect my Speakers - Similar Threads - BSOD seconds connect

2. why dont i hear my line in from my second speaker I want to connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why dont i hear my line in from my second speaker I want to connect: I have my main speaker connected in the green port and then I want to connect my second speakers to the blue port and then i put it in as line in and there is no sound coming in. Why is that?...
  3. why dont i hear my line in from my second speaker I want to connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why dont i hear my line in from my second speaker I want to connect: I have my main speaker connected in the green port and then I want to connect my second speakers to the blue port and then i put it in as line in and there is no sound coming in. Why is that?...
  4. My computer uses speakers after I connected and paired Bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer uses speakers after I connected and paired Bluetooth headphones: I have new Bluetooth headphones and when I try to connect them to my computer, the computer insists on using speakers. I connect it according to this tutorialHowever, the computer doesn't show it as an option for audio: The headphones are fine because they connect well to my...
  5. My computer uses speakers after I connected and paired Bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer uses speakers after I connected and paired Bluetooth headphones: I have new Bluetooth headphones and when I try to connect them to my computer, the computer insists on using speakers. I connect it according to this tutorialHowever, the computer doesn't show it as an option for audio: The headphones are fine because they connect well to my...
  6. Audio in speakers goes silent after few seconds

Audio in speakers goes silent after few seconds: Hello im using my new Hp Pavilion 15 CW1008LA Ryzen 7 / Windows 10 64 Bit - laptop for less then 2 months and for some reason the audio in my speakers is really low. If i turn on any Movie, game, YouTube the audio is normal but after few seconds is turning silent and you...
  7. WIFI - Limited connection after 10 seconds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI - Limited connection after 10 seconds: Hi guys, Since I changed my Network adapter, I'm having connectivity trouble. Each time I start my PC, I have internet working fine for about 10 seconds, after that it fells into "limited connection". If I switch off Wifi and start it again, the same issue occurs. My...
  8. connecting my bluetooth speaker

connecting my bluetooth speaker: hi, my name is dinesh. i m trying to play audio through my JBL FLIP 2 bluetooth speaker. it shows conneted but the sound is not coming through my speaker. i troubleshooted and it shows A2DP has an error. i checked it in divice manager also it shows the file is not digitally...
  9. speakers not working after second Windows 10 upgrade.

speakers not working after second Windows 10 upgrade.: Windows 8 upgraded to Free Beta Version Windows 10, Then in October 2018 upgraded to a newer version of Windows 10. Works fine but no sound after October upgrade. I would like to have sound... What can I do?...
  10. BSOD 10 - 30 seconds after bootup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD 10 - 30 seconds after bootup: Hello. I recently updated my HP to Windows 10. During setup after I logged in, I got the BSOD. I thought there was nothing wrong until I logged in and found out that I didn't have Start Menu access. About 10 seconds later, the BSOD came up again. Now every time I log in,...