Windows 10: BSOD 1000007e

Discus and support BSOD 1000007e in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone I recently keep getting BSOD error 1000007e while I'm using my laptop. I re-installed win10 pro version, updated my bios to the latest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by koutejj, May 21, 2020 at 9:57 AM.

1. koutejj Win User

BSOD 1000007e

Hello everyone I recently keep getting BSOD error 1000007e while I'm using my laptop.

I re-installed win10 pro version, updated my bios to the latest version my anti virus is Bitdefender.

-<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    -<System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" />
    <EventID>41</EventID>
    <Version>6</Version>
    <Level>1</Level>
    <Task>63</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>
    <TimeCreatedSystemTime="2020-05-21T13:30:12.797352500Z" />
    <EventRecordID>2309</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation/>
    <Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />
    <Channel>System</Channel>
    <Computer>Adir-ZenbookPro</Computer>
    <Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />
    </System>
    -<EventData>
    <Data Name="BugcheckCode">126</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0xffffffffc0000005</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0xfffff80465fdb91e</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0xfffffc8b19ae6b78</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0xfffffc8b19ae63c0</Data>
    <Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data>
    <Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data>
    <Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data>
    <Data Name="Checkpoint">0</Data>
    <Data Name="ConnectedStandbyInProgress">false</Data>
    <Data Name="SystemSleepTransitionsToOn">0</Data>
    <Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceId">0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckInfoFromEFI">false</Data>
    <Data Name="CheckpointStatus">0</Data>
    </EventData>

</Event>

:)

2. BSOD problems BCCode: 1000007e

Hi, past few days i've been having random shutdowns of my PC to the BSOD. when i log back on im getting the BCCode: 1000007e.

i've linked below 3 of my most recent dumpfiles from today. if anyone could possible figure out what is causing it, if its a software issue or a failing hardware component it would be much appreciated. I've tried to view the dump files myself but having issues
    installing the sdk that contains the debug checking tools.

MEGA

StC GLADIATOR, May 21, 2020 at 10:01 AM
  3. BSOD with increasing frequency Bugcheck 1000007e

I am getting BSOD several times a week, Bugcheck 1000007e. This includes when running just chrome, notepad++ and event viewer.

I have uninstalled the recently updated Nvidia graphics driver and re-installed the OEM version from Dell, which did not help.

Minidumps are here along with sys info:

Minidumps201712.zip

Can anyone decipher the minidump and point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Kevin P Kleinfelter, May 21, 2020 at 10:01 AM
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

BSOD 1000007e

Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

Thema:

BSOD 1000007e

1. BSOD 1000007e - Similar Threads - BSOD 1000007e

2. What caused my BSOD? The bugcheck was: 0x00000139

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What caused my BSOD? The bugcheck was: 0x00000139: I think this is the first time I've encounter this BSOD on my laptop. I had it minutes ago and didn't experience it again so far. From Event Viewer: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000139 0x0000000000000003, 0xfffffe84cf84c650,...
  3. BSOD Driver IRQL Not Less Or Equal : ntoskrnl.exe ERROR

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD Driver IRQL Not Less Or Equal : ntoskrnl.exe ERROR: Hi, I just had a BSOD with bug check string, : IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL Caused by : ntoskrnl.exe .dmp file : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VBp181qJPkQJWrOvi_tYoR415YcuY6hp/view?usp=sharing Does anyone know what's causing the BSOD? Thanks...
  4. BSoD - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe random crash

BSoD - DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL ntoskrnl.exe random crash: The information of my pc and minidump files are in the below link. It crashed many times when I use my PC recently, and it seemed to be random crash. https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah8w-_SwduI3pj01ne_xH6wvdzFd?e=Psl4iE...
  5. Random BSoD while gaming - "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION"

Random BSoD while gaming - "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION": Greetings to the community! I recently bought PC parts, I kept only my SSD and HDD drives, and the GPU from my old pc. My PC will sometimes crash to a BSoD, and when I say crash, just yesterday it happend 5 times, in a 2 hour session while playing Fallout 4, issue that...
  6. Frequent BSOD - Unexpected Store Exception

Frequent BSOD - Unexpected Store Exception: Hi, I've been experiencing frequent shutdowns on my Dell laptop, model - Latitude E7270. I've tried updating my drivers, resetting the PC whilst keeping my files, restoring it to a point a few months ago and also command prompts to clean/check for faults in the disk. But I'm...
  7. Frequent BSOD Crash - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Frequent BSOD Crash - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hello, My computer has been suffering from BSOD crashes recently. It's less than 3 years old, and is well maintained. I only have a handful of applications on this machine games, Bitdefender, MSI Afterburner. It's primarily a gaming rig. I monitor GPU/CPU temperatures using...
  8. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR BSOD while gaming

WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR BSOD while gaming: I've had this problem before happen to me but it somehow was fixed after I was told to uninstall Avast as it was rarely known to be the cause of this problem. But this time I've no clue why it came back, it may actually be a hardware problem this time around but since my...
  9. BSOD- System Thread Exception Not Handled 1000007e

BSOD- System Thread Exception Not Handled 1000007e: I've got a brand new HP Envy that can't share my desktop while running in MS Teams, which I need for work. I've run all the updates, even took it back to the Microsoft store and they did a factory reboot. A month later, and I am still crashing. I need help looking at...
  10. BSOD Ntoskernel, SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M (1000007e)

BSOD Ntoskernel, SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M (1000007e): Hello My first post AMD CPU FX8350 Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 Corsair LP1600Mhz R9 290x This error SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M (1000007e) I dont know what it can be, even after reading from windbg, so i need a little help from you. Here is the Windbg full...