Windows 10: BSOD 124 uncorrectable error disappeared after disabling multi core processing in the BIOS

Discus and support BSOD 124 uncorrectable error disappeared after disabling multi core processing in the BIOS in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; BSOD 124 uncorrectable error disappeared after disabling multi core processing in the BIOS. The processor (i7-6700) is running on one core now with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by StingRayish, Apr 18, 2019.

1. BSOD 124 uncorrectable error disappeared after disabling multi core processing in the BIOS

BSOD 124 uncorrectable error disappeared after disabling multi core processing in the BIOS.

The processor (i7-6700) is running on one core now with no issues.

Is that means the processor is tossed or I need a new PSU, or I can find a software fix.

Thanks in advance.

:)

StingRayish, Apr 18, 2019
  2. Derek12 Win User

BSOD while benchmarking CPU

Yeah, 124 IS VCORE sure because I wanted to undervolt mine and I got a uncorrectable hardware error BSOD with 124 code.

Derek12, Apr 18, 2019
  3. Naresh_K Win User
    core isolation disabled itself in bios on new computer

Hello Khynnea,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

It can be the BIOS update released by your manufacturer through windows updates which might have changed the status from Enabled to disabled. However here are the steps to enable it again.

• Open start menu and search for Windows Defender Security Center.
    • Go to Device Security.
    • You will be able to find Core Isolation, please click on Core Isolation details.
    • Then you can turn it on.

Restart is restart is required for the changes to be effective. Please write back, if you need any further assistance.

Hope it helps.

Naresh Kumar

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naresh_K, Apr 18, 2019
  4. BSOD 124 uncorrectable error disappeared after disabling multi core processing in the BIOS

Windows 10 BSOD error: "whea uncorrectable error".

Original Title: Windows 10 BSOD

Every single time I try to boot, it gets stuck after a half second or so and I get the bsod for "whea uncorrectable error". I've given up on my PC at this point, my cpu is at stock, I've flashed by bios, and reset my bios. I reinstalled windows 10 only to
    get the same error. What can I do..? =(

Scruffy0402, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

BSOD 124 uncorrectable error disappeared after disabling multi core processing in the BIOS

1. BSOD 124 uncorrectable error disappeared after disabling multi core processing in the BIOS - Similar Threads - BSOD 124 uncorrectable

2. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR 124 which hardware is bad?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR 124 which hardware is bad?: It seems WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR 124 is almost always a hardware issue. Is there anyway to determine which piece of hardware? Or do I have to go purchase a second PSU and second CPU and second set of RAM just to figure it out?DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused...
  3. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR 124 which hardware is bad?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR 124 which hardware is bad?: It seems WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR 124 is almost always a hardware issue. Is there anyway to determine which piece of hardware? Or do I have to go purchase a second PSU and second CPU and second set of RAM just to figure it out?DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused...
  4. BSOD Error 124

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Error 124: I have had multiple WHEA BSOD's on my desktop, that I built. After I started getting these errors I inspected all hardware connections on the pc. I have used windows debugger to look at the dump files and am not sure what to conclude from what I have seen. Is this crash...
  5. BSOD Error 124

BSOD Error 124: I have had multiple WHEA BSOD's on my desktop, that I built. After I started getting these errors I inspected all hardware connections on the pc. I have used windows debugger to look at the dump files and am not sure what to conclude from what I have seen. Is this crash...
  6. BSOD Error 124

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. BSOD Error 124

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Error 124: I've recently bought a PC and Windows 11 was already installed. Ive been ruining into problems were my system crashes. I have used windows debugger to look at the dump files and am not sure what to conclude from them. Is this crash driver or hardware related?I think it is...
  8. BSOD Error 124

BSOD Error 124: I've recently bought a PC and Windows 11 was already installed. Ive been ruining into problems were my system crashes. I have used windows debugger to look at the dump files and am not sure what to conclude from them. Is this crash driver or hardware related?I think it is...
  9. BSOD after enabling multi-GPU in BIOS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after enabling multi-GPU in BIOS: My Dad runs a dual-boot Win 8 / Win 10 system. He uses Win 8 most of the time and Win10 is just for his flight sim, which he doesn't have a lot of time for so he doesn't boot into that very often. Anyway, he asked me about using Zoom virtual background without a physical...
  10. BSOD - WHAE UNCORRECTABLE ERROR (124)

BSOD - WHAE UNCORRECTABLE ERROR (124): Hello everyone, I run a Intel I9 7940X on a Asus WS X299 PRO, Windows 10 64bit 1803 a Nvidia 1080TI AMP EXTREME ed. (Zotak) and 16gb RAM DDR4 Corsair DOMINATOR 4000Mhz. Using Adobe suite, Premiere or Photoshop for example, randomly I get BSOD with the Whae Error. Now I'd...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bsod 124